+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

fatyma

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
Hello everyone.i have applied in Brock University for Winter 2020session. Is there anyone who has had applied to the same university?

Robinwood126

Sep 30, 2019
Hi there , i have got LOA from uni and now need help to get GIC certificate , can anyone help how to proceed with it as my brother is in Canada , can he help me in this regard.
Moreover some people say if you have your sibling in Canada you have low chance of getting permit, is it true?

abbaswattoo

Oct 2, 2019
Hi there , i have got LOA from uni and now need help to get GIC certificate , can anyone help how to proceed with it as my brother is in Canada , can he help me in this regard.
Moreover some people say if you have your sibling in Canada you have low chance of getting permit, is it true?

Indeed it is true but still justifiable if you have job here with tax returns, property etc It will help.

abbaswattoo

Oct 2, 2019
Likely, it will decrease your chances but you should try for good future, risks won't hurt until it's calculated :) . If you have master course then it will be good.

Usmanch111

Oct 15, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have got admission in university of Regina. I have applied on 5th october under general category. And I was asked to give fingerprins. But they did not collect my passport. My question is when will they give response of my visa application under general category?

Humayunkhan

Jun 7, 2019
I am a citizen of Pakistan who is transferring from Malaysia to York University. I have already received my offer letter. Being a transfer student who already got admission, do i still need to sit for IELTS in order to apply through SDS program or is there any alternative for such cases?

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
I am a citizen of Pakistan who is transferring from Malaysia to York University. I have already received my offer letter. Being a transfer student who already got admission, do i still need to sit for IELTS in order to apply through SDS program or is there any alternative for such cases?
I am transferring from Malaysia too. And yes, you need IELTS for SDS. Just go for it! And good luck.

shakaib87

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
This is my brother's application he opened an account in meezan bank and sent money through Meezan bank to Habib Canadian bank. The whole process was such a pain and it took more then 40 days due to incompetency of Meezan bank money declined 3 times due to their mistakes and we have to pay fee every time and 5% tax on $10,000. I have never encounter such unprofessionalism and team on idiots. Finally I asked a bank manager in Canada to talk to those idiots and explain them.
I have paid the First Year fee of college Now I'm going to pay GIC thru Allied Bank Foreign Currency Account to Scotia Bank. I wanted to ask that kindly tell me in detail what went wrong due to which ur Transactions were declined thrice. So that i can confirm it from my bank & learn frm ur harsh experience

Regards

Reactions: Rimshajameel001

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
I have paid the First Year fee of college Now I'm going to pay GIC thru Allied Bank Foreign Currency Account to Scotia Bank. I wanted to ask that kindly tell me in detail what went wrong due to which ur Transactions were declined thrice. So that i can confirm it from my bank & learn frm ur harsh experience

Regards
Hey, I want to ask, why did you open a foreign currency account (USD)? You have to be a filer for that, right? But even normal bank accounts can wire money abroad.

shakaib87

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hey, I want to ask, why did you open a foreign currency account (USD)? You have to be a filer for that, right? But even normal bank accounts can wire money abroad.
I visited Several Banks & was told that Money can be wired abroad thru foreign Currency account only, so I opened a Joint Account with my Father

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015

Regards
So what happened with our case in beneficiary account details bank was keep putting canada in address although my brother was never been to canada the address must be Applicant’s permanent address not canadian one. I did it through Habib Canadian bank they are very supportive and very fast.

shakaib87

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
so
So what happened with our case in beneficiary account details bank was keep putting canada in address although my brother was never been to canada the address must be Applicant’s permanent address not canadian one. I did it through Habib Canadian bank they are very supportive and very fast.
so in Transactions the beneficiary is not referred to one who is receiving the money ??

Mubarak786

Oct 12, 2019
This is my brother's application he opened an account in meezan bank and sent money through Meezan bank to Habib Canadian bank. The whole process was such a pain and it took more then 40 days due to incompetency of Meezan bank money declined 3 times due to their mistakes and we have to pay fee every time and 5% tax on $10,000. I have never encounter such unprofessionalism and team on idiots. Finally I asked a bank manager in Canada to talk to those idiots and explain them.
Hi!
Please guide me about complete GIC payment procedure. As Pakistani bankers really don't have proper knowledge. Please describe what guidline does Canadian bank manger provided you to do the wire transfer?

Reactions: shakaib87