Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
Applied under sds on 31 Jan
Biometric letter 1
Biometric and medical passed 3rd feb
1st Gost update 4th
2nd gost update on 17th feb

No update after that.

Question on what time zone normally we get decision ? Aslo is there any new interview invitation ?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Biometric letter 1
1st Gost update 4th

No update after that.

Question on what time zone normally we get decision ? Aslo is there any new interview invitation ?
you will receive any update you get at around 11 am in the morning

Reactions: Adnanjanwari

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Biometric letter 1
1st Gost update 4th

No update after that.

You are almost there hang tight. This coming week is yours. Usually the email comes around 5am eastern standard time. Good luck my friend

Reactions: Adnanjanwari

Ayeshasiddiqa

Feb 20, 2020
Biometric letter 1
1st Gost update 4th

No update after that.

What was update on 17 feb?

Saadarif111

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Applied under SDS on 13th Feb, got a request for additional documents (Intermediate School Diploma Transcript) along with request for biometrics and status against medicals updated to passed on 14th Feb.

Biometrics completed on 17th Feb and waiting for the decision on my application.

At the time of submission, I have just uploaded my educational credentials related to my bachelor of engineering and while uploading additional documents (upon request), I have uploaded credentials for the intermediate education (HSSC) only.

I am wondering, have I missed something, would I need to upload the secondary education documents as well?

Ghazanfarali

Feb 24, 2020
Biometric letter 1
Biometric and medical passed 4th feb

No update after that.

Any idea when will I get an answer?

Amna Zarin

Feb 24, 2020
I am planning on applying for Masters with my husband as a dependent, can anyone tell me the necessary documents required for each one of us?

Saadarif111

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
I am planning on applying for Masters with my husband as a dependent, can anyone tell me the necessary documents required for each one of us?
Firstly, you should secure an admission in your desired program. You would require your past educational credentials (transcripts and degree certificates), IELTS academic (with no band less than 6.0), statement of purpose (program driven) and references from your professors or supervisor (if you have substantial work experience).

Once, you will secure an admission then you would be able to submit an application for study permit for yourself and open work permit for your husband.

For submitting an application via SDS, you should have your Letter of Acceptance from a Designated Learning Institute (DLI), IELTS academic TRF, Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from Scotia or Habib Canadian Bank, proof of full tuition fees paid for the 1st year of your program, upfront medical examination and police clearance certificate (for both of you), completed application forms and statement of purpose (or study plan).

Last edited:
Reactions: zeen2019