+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winter 2020 Intake: (SDS/Non SDS) Pakistani Students Only

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
Hi, I have a quick question.

While filling the online visa application how do I know that I am filling the SDS application and not regular application? Because it is not asking for GIC or anything. I went through a questionnaire and it gave me a list of documents needed. What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I would like to know that do we require a police certificate for SDS?
You don't see the upload slot for the GIC because you probably made a mistake somewhere in the questionnaire. Change your answers and check again.

Yes, we do need a police character certificate. I have heard of people applying without a PCC too but it's always better to upload it.

ahmadjamil

Feb 21, 2020
You don't see the upload slot for the GIC because you probably made a mistake somewhere in the questionnaire. Change your answers and check again.

Yes, we do need a police character certificate. I have heard of people applying without a PCC too but it's always better to upload it.
Below are my answers, can you take a look:

'

And these are the documents requested. I am wondering if it is the right way to apply for SDS or I am doing something wrong.

Reactions: zeen2019

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
Below are my answers, can you take a look:

'

And these are the documents requested. I am wondering if it is the right way to apply for SDS or I am doing something wrong.

Please choose Yes on "have you lived in any of the designated countries" and also the question under it asking about medical exams.

ahmadjamil

Feb 21, 2020
Please choose Yes on "have you lived in any of the designated countries" and also the question under it asking about medical exams.
Thanks. Another question, my fee is being paid by the university, what should I Answer to question "Did you pay your first year's tuition in full?"