Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Did you get AIP before you decided to take online classes?

SDS is not a bad route, it would atleast save you from too much of hassle with the financial part, you can get a GIC worth 10k+ CAD if you desire, I assume you already have paid the fee for 1st semester, but SDS requires fee for 1 year atleast, make a stronger SOP and elaborate in detail about your purpose of visit, employment and Job Prospects, that can be done neatly and effectively (in most cases) if you order GCMS notes, the VO's comments at the end would help you understand the exact reason of your refusal, as of now its taking around 90 days to obtain them, so if you can't afford to take 3 months to re-apply then you should get an expert or do a detailed analysis by yourself to see what is missing on your profile.

You can also mention how your performance was in the last semester (online), It can significantly increase your chances provided you get the required grades, maybe attach your transcript for that particular semester to show how genuine you are.

Best of Luck
GCMS notes mostly takes 30 days with some exceptions that can take up to 90 days.

Reactions: SyedZeeshanHaider

Lahore90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
N
Did you get AIP before you decided to take online classes? If COVID hadn't existed, SDS would've been the faster route, nonetheless NON-SDS is slighty faster than SDS these days because most of their files are located in AbuDhabi instead of Canada where staff is limited and cases are surging.

SDS is not a bad route, it would atleast save you from too much of hassle with the financial part, you can get a GIC worth 10k+ CAD if you desire, I assume you already have paid the fee for 1st semester, but SDS requires fee for 1 year atleast, make a stronger SOP and elaborate in detail about your purpose of visit, employment and Job Prospects, that can be done neatly and effectively (in most cases) if you order GCMS notes, the VO's comments at the end would help you understand the exact reason of your refusal and you can address them, as of now its taking around 30 days to obtain them or in exceptional cases, it may exceed that time limit

You can also mention how your performance was in the last semester (online), It can significantly increase your chances provided you get the required grades, maybe attach your transcript for that particular semester to show how genuine you are.

Best of Luck
No I didn’t have
Did you get AIP before you decided to take online classes? If COVID hadn't existed, SDS would've been the faster route, nonetheless NON-SDS is slighty faster than SDS these days because most of their files are located in AbuDhabi instead of Canada where staff is limited and cases are surging.

SDS is not a bad route, it would atleast save you from too much of hassle with the financial part, you can get a GIC worth 10k+ CAD if you desire, I assume you already have paid the fee for 1st semester, but SDS requires fee for 1 year atleast, make a stronger SOP and elaborate in detail about your purpose of visit, employment and Job Prospects, that can be done neatly and effectively (in most cases) if you order GCMS notes, the VO's comments at the end would help you understand the exact reason of your refusal and you can address them, as of now its taking around 30 days to obtain them or in exceptional cases, it may exceed that time limit

Best of Luck
But as i told you its a foundation so this will be my last semester and can’t go for sds. Secondly, if i go for VO’s comments it would take more than a month. So i should pay the next semester fee? And keep studying online? Plus i think I shouldn’t have shown my finncial and tax returns. I should go by my brothers financial and his being my funds supporter, as last time i kept my mother.

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
So I shouldn’t go for it?
Its totally your call, I'd strongly suggest you go for it, It will always give you detailed reasoning about your refusal, which you can address later on, forget the 90 days, It's an exceptional case, you have to see how much you can improve your representation, Instead of relying on mere assumptions. There is a huge sum of money at stake, so just go for it

N

No I didn’t have

But as i told you its a foundation so this will be my last semester and can’t go for sds. Secondly, if i go for VO’s comments it would take more than a month. So i should pay the next semester fee? And keep studying online? Plus i think I shouldn’t have shown my finncial and tax returns. I should go by my brothers financial and his being my funds supporter, as last time i kept my mother.
For SDS, I am unable to guide you on the fee, there can be two options, either you ask the college to get you an invoice for the 2nd semester of UTP and the 1st semester of the Degree (combined) and then proceed with payment.

OR

You already have paid full fee for the 1st semester, so you can actually proceed with the payment of the 2nd one and show the receipt of both the semesters out of which 1 has been already completed (or is near completion)

Not sure which option suits you best, might work either way

It does matter who you show as a sponsor, you should be careful with the evaluation, get it evaluated from professional evaluators that are verified by PBA (Pakistan Banks Association) because the Embassy would then be satisfied because it is a credible source to them.

Make sure you show your source of Funds concretely and provide them Bank Statements with Cover Letter.

Last edited:

Lahore90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
an
Its totally your call, I'd strongly suggest you go for it, It will always give you detailed reasoning about your refusal, which you can address later on, forget the 90 days, It's an exceptional case, you have to see how much you can improve your representation, Instead of relying on mere assumptions. There is a huge sum of money at stake, so just go for it

For SDS, I am unable to guide you on the fee, there can be two options, either you ask the college to get you an invoice for the 2nd semester of UTP and the 1st semester of the Degree (combined) and then proceed with payment.

OR

You already have paid full fee for the 1st semester, so you can actually proceed with the payment of the 2nd one and show the receipt of both the semesters out of which 1 has been already completed (or is near completion)

Not sure which option suits you best, might work either way

It does matter who you show as a sponsor, you should be careful with the evaluation, get it evaluated from professional evaluators that are verified by PBA (Pakistan Banks Association) because the Embassy would then be satisfied because it is a credible source to them.

Make sure you show your source of Funds concretely and provide them Bank Statements with Cover Letter.
are you talking about sds? I guess it will look odd in sds if i go by second option by showing both semester receipts. I think non sds will be good as its faster as well. Plus i evaluated it by the verified evaluators, so this time i should show my brother as my sponsor and not my mother with my tax returns and Ntn number. Firstly i should go for gcm notes and then for all of it. Plus whats the cover letter? Thanks alot for guiding. Im really worried bro since im in the middle of nowhere with this amount of money.

Zohaib_tarrar20

Jun 10, 2020
Lahore
Category........
STUDY
Applied on November 22, 2020 SDS and Biometrics completed on November 24, 2020. eMedical has been submitted on October 29, 2020.

What are the timelines nowadays for Winter intake? Please share your timelines, anyone.
medical done 21 september. Vissa applied 20th november. Bio metrics done 24th november. Biometrics has beeen updated but the medical hasent been updated in the GC key yet. Still waiting.......

Reactions: Naghman1

Zohaib_tarrar20

Jun 10, 2020
Lahore
Category........
STUDY
Helloo.
I have applied for the january 2021 intake in GEORGIAN COLLEGE for 2years ontario college diploma in automotive business.

If there is any student of Georgian college, we can connect together.
Thanks

Sania4910

Dec 5, 2020
Hello everyone. I applied on 5 November (Non SDS). I did my upfront medical on 22 July(previous application). I got medical request on 23 Nov. I raised webform on same day informing them about medical and haven't received any reply from them except one ghost update with no change in profile.

I even tried to give my medical again but IMO said that they can't retake my medical and my previous medical is still valid.
What should i do now?? Should i raise another webform or just wait for reply??

robot83

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hello everyone. I applied on 5 November (Non SDS). I did my upfront medical on 22 July(previous application). I got medical request on 23 Nov. I raised webform on same day informing them about medical and haven't received any reply from them except one ghost update with no change in profile.

I even tried to give my medical again but IMO said that they can't retake my medical and my previous medical is still valid.
What should i do now?? Should i raise another webform or just wait for reply??
Upload the existing medical report in response to the request.