Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
OATH INVITE ..... yeyyyyyyy

Found the magical envelope in mail today, dated last Friday..... I am one of those who don't check mail daily...

Oath on 11 August
The finish line seems so near :cool::cool:

Reactions: Horizon13

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Found the magical envelope in mail today, dated last Friday..... I am one of those who don't check mail daily...

Oath on 11 August
Congratulations !!!

Nandhu

Feb 13, 2012

Oath on 11 August

Congrats!!

When did you get the Decision Made status in ur ecas?

Mine got updated on Tuesday. Finally after 5 months I passed my test, my status changed to Decision made.

Waiting for Oath Invite.

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Congrats!!

When did you get the Decision Made status in ur ecas?

Mine got updated on Tuesday. Finally after 5 months I passed my test, my status changed to Decision made.

Waiting for Oath Invite.
I saw the change on eCas the next morning of the test, so I would say 30 May.

That was a long time in making for you. Was there an additional step for you? It's quite possible that your letter may be coming soon, & officials may have updated the status online when sending the letter!

Hope you get your magical envelope soon :)

Nandhu

Feb 13, 2012
I saw the change on eCas the next morning of the test, so I would say 30 May.

That was a long time in making for you. Was there an additional step for you? It's quite possible that your letter may be coming soon, & officials may have updated the status online when sending the letter!

Hope you get your magical envelope soon :)

No additional step for me.

I am one of the many unlucky applicant:)

yeah I hope i ll receive the letter soon.

rafaelrms

Sep 30, 2012
I just finished the test today, and I found it pretty straightforward. 20/20. Reading Discover Canada and training the questions on those websites like citizenshipcounts.ca and yourlibrary.ca was more than enough for a pass.

We had the interview, only questions were regarding what I was doing (working/studying) and inquiring why I had renewed my passports before expiration date (since they were both in my possessions it wasn’t a big deal), but nothing tricky.

Now, due to my extensive list of trips out of Canada, the officer said they will have to double check with CBSA but it shouldn’t take more than a couple days and shouldn’t delay the process. I just hope CBSA has recorded my entries appropriately. Does anyone have any experience with this?

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just finished the test today, and I found it pretty straightforward. 20/20. Reading Discover Canada and training the questions on those websites like citizenshipcounts.ca and yourlibrary.ca was more than enough for a pass.

We had the interview, only questions were regarding what I was doing (working/studying) and inquiring why I had renewed my passports before expiration date (since they were both in my possessions it wasn’t a big deal), but nothing tricky.

Now, due to my extensive list of trips out of Canada, the officer said they will have to double check with CBSA but it shouldn’t take more than a couple days and shouldn’t delay the process. I just hope CBSA has recorded my entries appropriately. Does anyone have any experience with this?
Congrats and thanks for the feedback. I ordered my CBSA report and verified my entries before filling and sending the application. If you order online it will take 30 days to come in mail

Nandhu

Feb 13, 2012

Officer told me the same thing. She told me it will take couple of days.

i took my test on March 6th and my ecas was updated to Decision Made on July 25th.

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Is your status changed to 'Decision Made' ?

rafaelrms

Sep 30, 2012
Is your status changed to 'Decision Made' ?
Nothing changed as of Friday. I just realized I made two minor mistakes on my physical presence list. for two trips I entered in Canada shortly after midnight, so i should've used the next day's date on the calculator. And I didn't send with much cushion as well - 1465 days.
I hope this doesn't get me in trouble.

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing changed as of Friday. I just realized I made two minor mistakes on my physical presence list. for two trips I entered in Canada shortly after midnight, so i should've used the next day's date on the calculator. And I didn't send with much cushion as well - 1465 days.
I hope this doesn't get me in trouble.
I think you should be ok. how many total trips you had in 4 years, if you don't mind ?