Winnipeg - 2017 Citizenship Applicants

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally some updates:
Got the test invite June 27th
Test date on July 27th
Congrats, finally we are seeing some movement in Winnipeg. Can you please let me know if your application is family or single ?
Both of our timelines are almost similar and I'm hoping will get mine soon. Did your ecas updated ?

research-scientist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S
Hi, did you get any update on your case, you have been in process for almost 5 months .. did you call the CIC, what they tell reason for the delay ?
What do you think reason for the delay. Hope you get the Test invite and Oath together soon...
Still in IP, yes I did, they said they are waiting for clearance and background check.

celine12

Feb 5, 2013
Congrats, finally we are seeing some movement in Winnipeg. Can you please let me know if your application is family or single ?
Both of our timelines are almost similar and I'm hoping will get mine soon. Did your ecas updated ?
Thanks! It's a single application. It was my e-cas that got updated. I'm yet to check the mailbox for the physical invite letter. Hope you'll get yours soon too

Horizon13

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Hi, I'm from Winnipeg too. It looks like Winnipeg office works kind of slow in comparision with other provincies...

Hunsani

May 1, 2017
Hello Winnipeg Friends..
I wanted to update you all that Finally I joined the Canadian family yesterday alongwith 100 other people in a very beautifully organized ceremony held at the Investors Group Field aka Bombers Stadium..It was amazing to see how many people took oath with me.. I am a January applicant and my whole process went really smooth without any FP REQUEST even though I had almost 23 absences from Canada since being a PR and had also made 4 mistakes in my Residence Calculator because of which I was only left with 1 day buffer and I had to explain everything during my interview but I was fully prepared as I had all the relevant docs ready for the interview and they accepted those docs also..
If anyone of you have any questions regarding the process/additional docs/test/interview please feel free to ask..
Good luck to all of you!!
CHEERS!!

user3000

Mar 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Winnipeg Friends..
I wanted to update you all that Finally I joined the Canadian family yesterday alongwith 100 other people in a very beautifully organized ceremony held at the Investors Group Field aka Bombers Stadium..It was amazing to see how many people took oath with me.. I am a January applicant and my whole process went really smooth without any FP REQUEST even though I had almost 23 absences from Canada since being a PR and had also made 4 mistakes in my Residence Calculator because of which I was only left with 1 day buffer and I had to explain everything during my interview but I was fully prepared as I had all the relevant docs ready for the interview and they accepted those docs also..
If anyone of you have any questions regarding the process/additional docs/test/interview please feel free to ask..
CHEERS!!
Congratulations !!!

There are about 4 or 5 users from Winnipeg on this forum, looks like we have a very tiny sample in this forum and so many applicants out there... thanks for the information.

Last edited:

research-scientist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Winnipeg Friends..
CHEERS!!
Congrats, I applied in Jan and still IP.

Hunsani

May 1, 2017
Congratulations !!!

There are about 4 or 5 users from Winnipeg on this forum, looks like we have a very tiny sample in this forum and so many applicants out there... thanks for the information.
Thank you..yeah its funny when you go to the test/ceremony you see tons of people from Winnipeg but none of them have joined this forum..
I wish you all the very best for your next step.. hoping to get some gud news from you soon..