+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg - 2017 Citizenship Applicants

Matut

Feb 28, 2018
Just an observation: I took my I-94 to the interview and boy am I glad I did.
CBSA had not stamped all my entries into Canada and neither had the USCBP. Just when she looked a bit confused and startled, I slid the I-94 towards her and she marked all the entries and all was good.

Print the I-94 and take it to the test would be my advice.
Hi winpro, could you please advise if you just printed the table with all your i94 records from the CBP web site and brought it to the interview with you? or you brought copies of actual i94s with you? The reason I am asking this is because when I enter my information on CBP web page and I see table with my i94 records of entries and exits, on the right side of this table it says that this summary table cannot serve as an official confirmation and is for informational purposes only. But apparently if your interviewing officer took it as proof it should work in other cases, too. Thanks.

winpro

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hi winpro, could you please advise if you just printed the table with all your i94 records from the CBP web site and brought it to the interview with you? or you brought copies of actual i94s with you? The reason I am asking this is because when I enter my information on CBP web page and I see table with my i94 records of entries and exits, on the right side of this table it says that this summary table cannot serve as an official confirmation and is for informational purposes only. But apparently if your interviewing officer took it as proof it should work in other cases, too. Thanks.
Yes, you can just print the table from the website and it will be enough. No need for taking original I-94 with you or to request anything from the cic. Goodluck.

Reactions: Matut

arise

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Doc's Request.
15-12-2011
Nomination.....
02-02-2012
AOR Received.
13-04-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
26-06-2013
Med's Done....
26-07-2013, Received on 15-08-2013, in process 30/10/2013
Passport Req..
(new born medical + RPRF + Passport request) all received on 5-11-2013, Decision made on 25/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
04/12/2013
LANDED..........
14/1/2014
Hello Arise,

When you got oath invitation, did you ecas was updated for oath or not?

Thanks,
Yes- ECAS was updated first. A day later, i got the letter in the mail too.

Reactions: wpg5

Romanmoskva

Apr 24, 2018
Yay! We just got invited to the ceremony that will take place on August 28th.
The Invite came in email. The ECAS has not yet updated.
Please update the file.

Good luck to all the fellow candidates - future Canadians who are still waiting.
Any questions - pm me pls.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
Please update the file.

Good luck to all the fellow candidates - future Canadians who are still waiting.
Congratulations!!

Reactions: Romanmoskva

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please update the file.

Updated. Congrats!!