+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife's TRV is refused, I am on work permit in Canada

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Definition: Statistical analysis is the use of statistical data including varying variables, entities, and events to determine probabilistic or statistical relationships in quantitative manner.

What is the definition of statistical analysis? This is done in many ways such as: regression formulas, means, r-squared calculations, and ratio analysis. The purpose of these methods is to take quantitative, or mathematical, data to determine the correlation between one or more variables or predict the possibility of a future event occurring again in similar situations.

Also note that the law IN CANADA isn’t applicable outside Canada. While government institutions have to abide by Canadian law, it doesn’t apply to foreign nationals in any country other than Canada.

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hi there,

Canada's immigration programs are designed by economists, applied based upon trend analysis and subject to Canada's Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Visa offices employ mostly locally engaged staff (not Canadians) for TRV decision-making.

When TRVs turn into refugee claims, the decision-maker hears about it. They're literally paid to be suspicious and usually have a really super knowledge of the local landscape because they have lived there all of their lives. Canadians appear for a couple of years and manage higher levels of decision-making and management.

Statistics and politics drives funding, and any need for a nation to require an actual Temporary Resident Visa - countries discriminate as to which nations require a visa and which don't. We receive and love US dollars - so no visa.

The efficacy of TRV decision-making is to net-benefit Canada. You bring money, spend it and leave. You don't cost us a dime while you're here - you don't corrupt our system of employment by joining it without authorization, if you get hit by a bus then give us your wallet. When trends uptick for a country the scrutiny increases because the "visits" are turning into an expense. financially and good grief, maybe even politically.

You're a thoughtful guy it seems and so I will suggest that prejudice and discrimination are two different words with two different meanings - I discriminate in my choice of clothing for any event that I am attending, but I don't hold an irrational bias for my blue jeans when I don't choose to put them on for a wedding.

Have a great day.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

Canada's immigration programs are designed by economists, applied based upon trend analysis and subject to Canada's Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Visa offices employ mostly locally engaged staff (not Canadians) for TRV decision-making.

When TRVs turn into refugee claims, the decision-maker hears about it. They're literally paid to be suspicious and usually have a really super knowledge of the local landscape because they have lived there all of their lives. Canadians appear for a couple of years and manage higher levels of decision-making and management.

Statistics and politics drives funding, and any need for a nation to require an actual Temporary Resident Visa - countries discriminate as to which nations require a visa and which don't. We receive and love US dollars - so no visa.

The efficacy of TRV decision-making is to net-benefit Canada. You bring money, spend it and leave. You don't cost us a dime while you're here - you don't corrupt our system of employment by joining it without authorization, if you get hit by a bus then give us your wallet. When trends uptick for a country the scrutiny increases because the "visits" are turning into an expense. financially and good grief, maybe even politically.

You're a thoughtful guy it seems and so I will suggest that prejudice and discrimination are two different words with two different meanings - I discriminate in my choice of clothing for any event that I am attending, but I don't hold an irrational bias for my blue jeans when I don't choose to put them on for a wedding.

Have a great day.
They might be locally engaged but they can also be Canadian citizens.

Reactions: talktorash01

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
They might be locally engaged but they can also be Canadian citizens.
Hi - I'm not certain what the implication of that is, but it's clearly possible (can't discriminate thanks to the Charter!), and it is also likely that we will see a software program making these decisions soon.

Patterns, trends and politics meets less staffing, freeing up big chunks of cash and refused visitors can accuse the algorithm of systemic biases.

It will always be push/pull - what are you leaving and why are you coming - what's in your wallet that allows you to contribute to Canada's wealth? It's just a visit after all.

talktorash01

Mar 12, 2020
Hi - I'm not certain what the implication of that is, but it's clearly possible (can't discriminate thanks to the Charter!), and it is also likely that we will see a software program making these decisions soon.

Patterns, trends and politics meets less staffing, freeing up big chunks of cash and refused visitors can accuse the algorithm of systemic biases.

It will always be push/pull - what are you leaving and why are you coming - what's in your wallet that allows you to contribute to Canada's wealth? It's just a visit after all.
A software making these decisions would be nice, but I would be interested in seeing the source code.

talktorash01

Mar 12, 2020
Hi there,

Have a great day.
Well I agree prejudice and discriminate are 2 different things. But prejudice can make you unconsciously discriminate.

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Well, since you went to the effort of a single line rejoinder, where are you from as I am at a disadvantage defending Canada without you identifying the success that you've found in your own nation that permits you to criticize Canada's visa decisions. It must be an egalitarian paradise - it had better be.

Reactions: Buletruck

talktorash01

Mar 12, 2020
Well, since you went to the effort of a single line rejoinder, where are you from as I am at a disadvantage defending Canada without you identifying the success that you've found in your own nation that permits you to criticize Canada's visa decisions. It must be an egalitarian paradise - it had better be.
Let me say it out loud that Canada is much better than my Country(India) in many things and I have no hesitation in accepting this truth. But it ain't all sunshine and rainbow here, specially the hypocrisy about equal treatment of everyone irrespective of their origin, when the fact of the matter is the unjust treatment starts at the very first step when you file your visa application.
But still I love my country and have no qualms about returning back.

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Let me say it out loud that Canada is much better than my Country(India) in many things and I have no hesitation in accepting this truth. But it ain't all sunshine and rainbow here, specially the hypocrisy about equal treatment of everyone irrespective of their origin, when the fact of the matter is the unjust treatment starts at the very first step when you file your visa application.
But still I love my country and have no qualms about returning back.
I mentioned economic interests, not rainbows and sunshine, but you've completely ignored the economics.

Like you, I am content in my country and since I have lived abroad and travelled extensively, I choose this place to live for greater reasons than simply being born here.

Have a nice day and a safe and speedy trip home, and perhaps take several hundred failed refugee claimants who somehow managed to get TRVs with you as you depart. They're a burden and not at all a boon to the Canadian economy, and how they got past our systemically biased decision-making will remain a mystery.

Canada can then spend more money to integrate the Indian nationals who prove that they are subject to persecution and are permitted to live in Canada as permanent residents. Let us know when India stops producing refugee claimants and things will ease up on TRVs.

Reactions: Copingwithlife

talktorash01

Mar 12, 2020
I mentioned economic interests, not rainbows and sunshine, but you've completely ignored the economics.

Like you, I am content in my country and since I have lived abroad and travelled extensively, I choose this place to live for greater reasons than simply being born here.

Have a nice day and a safe and speedy trip home, and perhaps take several hundred failed refugee claimants who somehow managed to get TRVs with you as you depart. They're a burden and not at all a boon to the Canadian economy, and how they got past our systemically biased decision-making will remain a mystery.

Canada can then spend more money to integrate the Indian nationals who prove that they are subject to persecution and are permitted to live in Canada as permanent residents. Let us know when India stops producing refugee claimants and things will ease up on TRVs.
Lol triggered.