+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
hope that you will have your update soon.........yours eAOR is of Jan and mine is of March..i guess there is no way im gonna get any update before at least 2-3 months like yours......where have you planned to shift in Canada ? and my consultant is in ahmedabad only.
Hi, I am in BC and I am managing my application on my own. Where have you planned to settle?

Rafael baby yana

Mar 28, 2018
Hi, I am not an expert, but, I have observed that there is no perfect streak when CIC process applications. They always say give due time to application to be processed and its 6 months. So, my best suggestion is just to wait with patience.
Yeah thanks, its just that im nervous.

anishta

Feb 19, 2018

anishta

Feb 19, 2018
Got my PPR.

AOR: 8th Feb 2018
Medicals Passed: 20th Feb 2018
ADR: Requested for RCMP finger print based letter - 20th Feb 2018
Sent for RCMP e-application agency: 21st Feb 2018
Agency received and applied to RCMP: 23rd Feb 2018
RCMP processed and sent letter to Agency: 26th Feb 2018
Agency Received RCMP letter and sent scanned copy to me. Uploaded same day in application: 06th March 2018
Minor update in ADR status: 14th March 2018
PPR email:
16th March 2018 (Status in application is still the same as below)

Current Application status below:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hi . May i know know after IP2 level change how many days it took to receive the PPR.

yygz

Apr 13, 2018
hi all
i have finished my medical on 3rd march, and cic havent received it yet.
According to doctor, they have submitted on march 13th.
does anyone has same issue ?

fermisk

Mar 30, 2017
I got two medicals request!
I did first upfront on feb28 and send results by webform as advised by helpdesk agent.
On multiple follow up I am told they have my results .but since last night it my account says .They did not receive necessary medical results.

I am calling cic now, will let you know what they say this time.

yygz

Apr 13, 2018
I got two medicals request!
I did first upfront on feb28 and send results by webform as advised by helpdesk agent.
On multiple follow up I am told they have my results .but since last night it my account says .They did not receive necessary medical results.

I am calling cic now, will let you know what they say this time.
That's exactly what happened with me. I have also submitted web form. And waiting for them to receive my medical.

fermisk

Mar 30, 2017
That's exactly what happened with me. I have also submitted web form. And waiting for them to receive my medical.
I just got off the phone with agent.
He said " they are assessing medicals so this message is safe to ignore" he also confirmed this is computer generated message .

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Hi . May i know know after IP2 level change how many days it took to receive the PPR.
10 days. 06 March I submitted the ADR after which it took 2 days to reflect that its in progress and 16 March I got the PPR email. Please refer detailed timeline in my signature for all dates.

anishta

Feb 19, 2018
10 days. 06 March I submitted the ADR after which it took 2 days to reflect that its in progress and 16 March I got the PPR email. Please refer detailed timeline in my signature for all dates.

Thank you for the reply. I am not sure when exactly my application changed to IP2. But i have not been asked for any ADR yet. I checked your timelines .. it looks super quick. But do you have how long on average it takes from IP2 to PPR. I have seen many applicants are still waiting from IP2 stage for more than months to receive PPR. I am bit worried

Jayz619

Apr 15, 2018
got my first medical request in February ending it did not had a medical no and the MP sended the medical info with a medical no on 10th March and on same day I received another request with given medical no from them i didn’t knew why they sended me MR again so then I wait for my PPR but didn’t receive it so called them and a agent says that my first medical no is rejected although I don’t have any medical problems confirmed by the MP what should I do now as my second medical request time period is expired?

Jayz619

Apr 15, 2018
hi all
i have finished my medical on 3rd march, and cic havent received it yet.
According to doctor, they have submitted on march 13th.
does anyone has same issue ?
Same here so did you got conformation from cic I still haven’t got any ?