+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
You may call to CIC call center. But, I am sure they will give you only ideal generic response. They won’t tell you about processing time of youe application
True, they never give a consistent answer. If you want details gotta order GCMS notes

Rahul Rajraj

Mar 12, 2018
Hi everyone ,,is anyone waiting for ppr whose status changed to DM on march 1st?? I called to the call center they are saying your background check is processing. Could anyone know why this much delay. My vo is London.
Thanks

Jtirbeni

Mar 8, 2018
Many thanks for your reply. Background check says: NA. Are you able to advice what does it mean?

Please see below the status:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kindest regards.
How did you access this information?

Jtirbeni

Mar 8, 2018
Can yo
Hi All,

I checked my profile today and there is a change in Review of additional documents.

Please can someone advise what stage at I am, and what does this status change mean. Your kind advice is much appreciated.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kind regards
Can you please for the link of accessing

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
You may call to CIC call center. But, I am sure they will give you only ideal generic response. They won’t tell you about processing time of youe application
I am not staying in Canada, call center works only within Canada ! Anyways, I think waiting is the only solution. Do let me know if you find out what is going on with Jan applications.

Mahdi Shakeri

Mar 14, 2018
Iran
Hi,
I sumbited my application for study permit on Feb11th 2018, (in person)
and on Feb26th I received an email for medical exam and on Feb27th my result submitted, on 2nd of March medical exam status in my cic panel has been changed and so far I received no message from CIC, Time frame at the time I submitted was 16 weeks
(june 3rd), (VAC:UAE Duabi, living in iran)

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents:
We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I would like to know when will I receive PPR email?!
Hi
Finally on 2nd of may (4days ago) I received an email from VFS to send my passport...

This refers to your application for a Canadian temporary residence visa, study permit and/or work permit. In order for the embassy to continue the processing of your application, they require the following documents:

Ø Passport/Travel Document (Please include the File number mentioned on the subject line on your final print out of this NOTIFICATION!): Valid passport or travel document for yourself. This must be received at this office within 30 days of this request.....

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
URGENT QUESTION PLEASE!!!!!
1. is it possible to submit just T4, LOE and paystubs for a job for just 4 months under cec category, if you doNOT have a reference letter ,
2. but submitted a reference letter, t4 and paystubs for another job of 1 year and 8 months, that makes it all 2 years with question number 1.
my adr now says we do not need adr document from ur adr docs are being reviewed since feb 21, same period my medical was gng tru review.
bgc- we are processing ur bgc, we will let u know if we need more information.
my medical was passed march 6, 2018
called cic sometime in april, an agent told me they are still reviewing whether i meet the eligibility requirement and they are still processing my bgc and my visa office is in ottawa.
3. and if ur visa office is in ottawa, is that the last stage u have to go trur ppr?
4. Does anyone know the stage they check documents, cos not having reference letter for one of my job is troubling me and im scared.
******but my current job will be 2 yrs next month if i dnt include the 4 months job i cud not get a reference letter******
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

salman87

Mar 1, 2018
URGENT QUESTION PLEASE!!!!!
1. is it possible to submit just T4, LOE and paystubs for a job for just 4 months under cec category, if you doNOT have a reference letter ,
2. but submitted a reference letter, t4 and paystubs for another job of 1 year and 8 months, that makes it all 2 years with question number 1.
my adr now says we do not need adr document from ur adr docs are being reviewed since feb 21, same period my medical was gng tru review.
bgc- we are processing ur bgc, we will let u know if we need more information.
my medical was passed march 6, 2018
called cic sometime in april, an agent told me they are still reviewing whether i meet the eligibility requirement and they are still processing my bgc and my visa office is in ottawa.
3. and if ur visa office is in ottawa, is that the last stage u have to go trur ppr?
4. Does anyone know the stage they check documents, cos not having reference letter for one of my job is troubling me and im scared.
******but my current job will be 2 yrs next month if i dnt include the 4 months job i cud not get a reference letter******
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
If you have applied under CEC category, then the minimum requirement is 1 Year of work experience in Canada. Since you already have details of past employer with more than 1 year experience, you do not need to worry about it.

secondly, T4 and pay-stubs are enough proof to show validity of your job.

Worst-case scenario is that the 4 months of job is disregarded by CIC. But you still have your current job, so it's all good.

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Thank You for your response. this is all i needed to hear.
I guess I just have to be patience and wait till i get a response from them.
I really do appreciate ur assisance towards my concern.