+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hi guys!

Can someone help me figuring out in which stage am I in? My info and timeline below:

CEC Outland
AOR: July 7, 2017
Medical passed and processing BG: August 24, 2017

Never saw BG as N/A after my Medical got updated and my status at this moment since Aug 24 is as below:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I'm in IP1 or IP2? Should I contact the immigration office? Not sure if they will be able to help me with more info.

Thank you so much!

This will not change untill they needed some additional documents or the passport request for PR stamping . so, at this poit you do not have any option rather than waiting for an update.
If you call CIC also you wouldnt get any info.

Thanks

gurpreetsaini

Apr 29, 2015
BG check not started yet, med passed on 15 sept 2017, is it normal. if yes what is the expected starting date for same, when do I can expect my PPR. Please reply.
Thanks

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Dear Guys,

Could you please advise me regarding my application status? Below is my current status, taking in consideration I got the medical request on the 22th of October,17 medicals were sent on the 24th of October, additional medical examination was sent to my son and final medicals were received by the immigration on the 3rd of November. My visa office is Abu Dhabi office and my application is being processed at Paris.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 3, 2017.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 6, 2017.

3. We started processing your application on April 18, 2017.

4. We sent you correspondence on May 29, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

5. We sent you correspondence on August 2, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

6. Medical results have been received.

Does it mean my medical was approved? also background and security check were conducted? please guys share me your thoughts. is there any thing to worry about?

Thank you in advance and good luck for all!

Jkan

Reactions: donchik

Bbbjjjhhh

Dec 11, 2017
Can anyone help me, how long it takes for PPR after BC is in processing .... Status change on November 28th but didn't get any email.

Taniak12

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Any suggestion plz
Re-medical was done end of oct and the results have been uploded in the beginning of November. I am November 2016 applicant.
How long does it take to get the PR req? And why it is taking so long...plz help

VARUN_HII

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
does anyone know what happens if someone misses to send passport in 30 days after receiving PPR.

in this situation that person saw the mail after 1.5 months of receiving PPR.

Will CIC give that person extension ?? or that person have to submit the PR application again ? any ideas ??

please help if any suggestions

Deepraj0192

Jan 8, 2018
Hello everyone,

My medical was done on 15th June 2017 and it’s around 7 months waiting for passport request.
In January 2016, I submitted my application after getting email from pool system.

Here is more details:-
  • We received your application for permanent residence on October 17, 2016.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 5, 2017.
  • We started processing your application on January 5, 2017.
  • Medical results have been received. On 15th June 2017

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018
Hi,
Can someone please help me with my case? You advice and help will be really appreciated:

I got nominated by Sask and then applied for Express Entry.
AOR: 16th March, 2017
RPRF and Landing Fee: Paid
Medical documents and Police Certificates submitted along with EE Application
Medical Passed: 12th July 2017
Background Check Not Applicable: 12th July 2017
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ECAS do not show any info about my application.

no Updates since 12th July 2017 in my gckey login too.

Can someone please help interpret this? Can someone guide me what could be next step? When is the PPR expected? and what is the general time frame for PPR after medicals are passed?

Thanks,
Rick
Please let me know if there is any update in your case? I also have background checks: not applicable

Deepraj0192

Jan 8, 2018
Hello everyone,

My medical was done on 15th June 2017 and it’s around 7 months waiting for passport request.
In January 2016, I submitted my application after getting email from pool system.

Here is more details:-
  • We received your application for permanent residence on October 17, 2016.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 5, 2017.
  • We started processing your application on January 5, 2017.
  • Medical results have been received. On 15th June 2017
Hi Experts,

Can anyone help me out.
I am worried.

Thanks