+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

Ksam

Oct 5, 2017
Medical passed on 11th January'18. Waiting for PPR.

Please advice if it helps expedite if we call CIC hotline.

Nov 23, 2017
Hello Friends,

AOR: 31st July , 2017
RPRF and Landing Fee: Paid
Medical documents and Police Certificates submitted along with EE Application
Medical Passed: 12th July 2017
Background Check Not Applicable: 12th July 2017
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

If there any updates on the aforesaid timelines, kindly share...
Hi... Did you get any updates?
My application timeline is as follows

AOR - Jan 9
NA1 - Jan 9
MEP - Feb 1

I have been tracking my application once a day and there has not been any change in the BG. it shows NA just like it did before MEP.
There was no email about update nor any time when I checked when the BG showed 'In Progress' or IP1.
So I am of the impression that my Status is NA1 only. is this NA1 or NA2?

Usually I have heard that IP1 will be in the next 1-2 days from MEP. But it has been 7 days since MEP but the BG check is the same NA. Any advice?

Ksam

Oct 5, 2017
What is your BG check status now?
Many thanks for your reply. Background check says: NA. Are you able to advice what does it mean?

Please see below the status:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kindest regards.

raunak143

Nov 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

My medical was done on 15th June 2017 and it’s around 7 months waiting for passport request.
In January 2016, I submitted my application after getting email from pool system.

Here is more details:-
  • We received your application for permanent residence on October 17, 2016.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 5, 2017.
  • We started processing your application on January 5, 2017.
  • Medical results have been received. On 15th June 2017
is there any latest E-mail from CIC ????pls share here we are both having same timline

navn89

Sep 14, 2015
Hello everyone,

My medical was done on 15th June 2017 and it’s around 7 months waiting for passport request.
In January 2016, I submitted my application after getting email from pool system.

Here is more details:-
  • We received your application for permanent residence on October 17, 2016.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 5, 2017.
  • We started processing your application on January 5, 2017.
  • Medical results have been received. On 15th June 2017
Hi, I have my medical don eon July 17th 2017. Any updates on your application yet?

Ksam

Oct 5, 2017
Hi All,

I checked my profile today and there is a change in Review of additional documents.

Please can someone advise what stage at I am, and what does this status change mean. Your kind advice is much appreciated.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kind regards

zzeinab

Feb 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
How long does it take after BGIP (IP2) to get PPR?

How do you know that you are in BGIP?