Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi i had medical request on 20 th june 2017 and medical done on 1st july.5th july Aor2 and on 7th july medical passed .how much time to get dm and ppr

ricky87

Jun 20, 2017
Hi,
Can someone please help me with my case? You advice and help will be really appreciated:

I got nominated by Sask and then applied for Express Entry.
AOR: 16th March, 2017
RPRF and Landing Fee: Paid
Medical documents and Police Certificates submitted along with EE Application
Medical Passed: 12th July 2017
Background Check Not Applicable: 12th July 2017
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ECAS do not show any info about my application.

no Updates since 12th July 2017 in my gckey login too.

Can someone please help interpret this? Can someone guide me what could be next step? When is the PPR expected? and what is the general time frame for PPR after medicals are passed?

Thanks,
Rick

Reactions: sainirajinder09
Jul 28, 2017
Hello Friends,

AOR: 31st July , 2017
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

If there any updates on the aforesaid timelines, kindly share...

Jul 28, 2017
Hi,
Can someone please help me with my case? You advice and help will be really appreciated:

I got nominated by Sask and then applied for Express Entry.
AOR: 16th March, 2017

ECAS do not show any info about my application.

no Updates since 12th July 2017 in my gckey login too.

Can someone please help interpret this? Can someone guide me what could be next step? When is the PPR expected? and what is the general time frame for PPR after medicals are passed?

Thanks,
Rick

My timeline is also almost same as yours...

I got my medicals cleared on: 12 th July 2017..

do share any update and if there are more people with similar timeline, we should open up a forum for the group.

Regards,

Rajinder Singh

God of war

Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

AOR: 31st July , 2017

If there any updates on the aforesaid timelines, kindly share...
your AOR is 31st June or july???

25aniketpatel

Aug 23, 2017
hi
I have applied for PR on April 18th, 2016
got medical request may 1st 2017
medical passed on may 15th 2017

background check is in progress

16 months processing time has already finished now my file is delayed. any guess how long they take for this background check

marcelacota87

Apr 21, 2015
Hi everyone,

I applied for EE (PSW and inland) and got my AOR on April 26. I got a request letter for an ECA on Aug 8 which I submitted on that same day. My original temporary resident permit was the working holiday visa which expired on april 29. Before it expired, I applied to extend my stay as a visitor which got approved by cic two days ago but it expires in one month. Since I am currently waiting on my PPR, what would I have to do in case my visitor visa expired before I got a PPR? Will I have to leave the country and apply for PR again, outside canada? Or will I have to extend/apply for another/new visitor visa? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :S

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Hi everyone,

I applied for EE (PSW and inland) and got my AOR on April 26. I got a request letter for an ECA on Aug 8 which I submitted on that same day. My original temporary resident permit was the working holiday visa which expired on april 29. Before it expired, I applied to extend my stay as a visitor which got approved by cic two days ago but it expires in one month. Since I am currently waiting on my PPR, what would I have to do in case my visitor visa expired before I got a PPR? Will I have to leave the country and apply for PR again, outside canada? Or will I have to extend/apply for another/new visitor visa? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :S
Extend again!Dont apply online, apply by paper to kill some time.

PB87

Sep 20, 2017
Hi guys!

Can someone help me figuring out in which stage am I in? My info and timeline below:

CEC Outland
AOR: July 7, 2017
Medical passed and processing BG: August 24, 2017

Never saw BG as N/A after my Medical got updated and my status at this moment since Aug 24 is as below:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I'm in IP1 or IP2? Should I contact the immigration office? Not sure if they will be able to help me with more info.

Thank you so much!

Reactions: Tomi2

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hi guys!

Can someone help me figuring out in which stage am I in? My info and timeline below:

CEC Outland
AOR: July 7, 2017
Medical passed and processing BG: August 24, 2017

Never saw BG as N/A after my Medical got updated and my status at this moment since Aug 24 is as below:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I'm in IP1 or IP2? Should I contact the immigration office? Not sure if they will be able to help me with more info.

Thank you so much!
We are on the same boat. You can never tell unless you request a note from GCMS or unless youve been diligently checking your gckey. I suggest you request for a note. Here's the link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

PB87

Sep 20, 2017
We are on the same boat. You can never tell unless you request a note from GCMS or unless youve been diligently checking your gckey. I suggest you request for a note. Here's the link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
Thank you so much! I called Ottawa and they didn't provide me much info but they said that my applicacion is currently being processed by the Case Processing Center in Ottawa. Are those good news? Does that mean I'm in IP2? Thanks!

MeganFox

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hi everyone,

From what I know you'll maintain status quo (visitor visa) because of the pending PR app. You can still stay legally but you are still bound by the metes and bounds of a visitor visa hence you cant work or study. I suggest in this case, you apply for an open work permit instead.

magesh1988

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
hi
I have applied for PR on April 18th, 2016
got medical request may 1st 2017
medical passed on may 15th 2017

background check is in progress

16 months processing time has already finished now my file is delayed. any guess how long they take for this background check
Please Call CIC , there is something wrong and please do let us know if you hear back from them anything.