+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

pathfinder

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
101
0
DavisJun2013 said:
thanks for the info, this might help me too, I am waiting from 2 months for PPR, I got medical on Feb 11 and no update after that. I ordered GCMS notes on Mar 17, hopefully will get it this week. Will check those due dates.
What is your status on ECAS?
 

JORGER

Hero Member
May 1, 2012
310
6
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
cppO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
So Happy! Got PPR today at 8:50 pm, Ecas still show in process,( no info about medicals received) (medicals done march 21st sent by dr march 29th)
 

stalintouch

Hero Member
Apr 2, 2011
259
37
JORGER said:
So Happy! Got PPR today at 8:50 pm, Ecas still show in process,( no info about medicals received) (medicals done march 21st sent by dr march 29th)
congratz JORGER enjoy buddy 8) orale carnal
 

DavisJun2013

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
110
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2013
pathfinder said:
What is your status on ECAS?
it's "in-progress" and says - "We started processing your application on Feb 11"
 

DavisJun2013

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
110
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2013
JORGER said:
So Happy! Got PPR today at 8:50 pm, Ecas still show in process,( no info about medicals received) (medicals done march 21st sent by dr march 29th)
congrats!! I think it doesn't matter what's your ECAS status is now as you got PPR :)
 

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
7,519
350
Vancouver, BC
DavisJun2013 said:
congrats!! I think it doesn't matter what's your ECAS status is now as you got PPR :)
Second that. Sometimes ECAS updates before the PPR is issued, sometimes it takes a couple
of days to update. But again, ECAS doesn't matter, what matters is that you've received the PPR.
Don't worry about ECAS.
 

JORGER

Hero Member
May 1, 2012
310
6
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
cppO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
stalintouch said:
congratz JORGER enjoy buddy 8) orale carnal
LOl, jajaja "orale carnal" made my day (again) thanks!
 

JORGER

Hero Member
May 1, 2012
310
6
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
cppO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
iam_toby said:
Second that. Sometimes ECAS updates before the PPR is issued, sometimes it takes a couple
of days to update. But again, ECAS doesn't matter, what matters is that you've received the PPR.
Don't worry about ECAS.
Yes I know, that's why I add the info. to let the people know that even if ECAS show no advance the process still going...just a a matter of time we are getting closer! hope you all will get yours soon too
 

DavisJun2013

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
110
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2013
$albert$ said:
NO NO NO.
in GSCM notes it clearly states due date for each step.....RCMP SCREENING HAS A DUE DATE AND MEDICAL ALSO HAS A DUE DATE.

please order your notes and see what is going on....it is a matter of time
Hi Albert,
I got my GCMS notes today and it says
Assigned by: VFxxxxx
Due Date: 2014/05/30
Please let me know if this is the due date to complete my application or I will find somewhere else?
I found due date for categories which are completed but not for in-progress.
 

7799

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
171
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DavisJun2013 said:
Hi Albert,
I got my GCMS notes today and it says
Assigned by: VFxxxxx
Due Date: 2014/05/30
Please let me know if this is the due date to complete my application or I will find somewhere else?
I found due date for categories which are completed but not for in-progress.
My ecas status not showing medical received.

What is ur ecas status?
Does gcms say medical = passed?
Wht was the reason for delay in ur case, is anything missing or any remarks by visa officer?

I applied gcms last night. But it did not ask for my PR file number.
 

DavisJun2013

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
110
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2013
7799 said:
My ecas status not showing medical received.

What is ur ecas status?
Does gcms say medical = passed?
Wht was the reason for delay in ur case, is anything missing or any remarks by visa officer?

I applied gcms last night. But it did not ask for my PR file number.
My ecas is also not showing as medicals received. looks like they are waiting for all my Family medicals to complete.
in GCMS, it says my medicals as passed and my Kids as "sent" and doesn't show anything for my Wife(looks like Privacy).
 

7799

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
171
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DavisJun2013 said:
My ecas is also not showing as medicals received. looks like they are waiting for all my Family medicals to complete.
in GCMS, it says my medicals as passed and my Kids as "sent" and doesn't show anything for my Wife(looks like Privacy).
Thanks for information.
So ur family have not completed medical yet?

Thanks
 

DavisJun2013

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
110
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jun-2013
7799 said:
Thanks for information.
So ur family have not completed medical yet?

Thanks
All our medicals are uploaded on the same date but mine was passed on Feb 26, I am not sure about my Spouse as GCMS is not showing that. My Kids Medical is still under review.