+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
I got another e.mail for my mom’s medical and her finger prints. Because she stayed in Canada more than 6 months with her super visa.
Any idea of getting form for finger prints so that I can send to India.

Surrey2014

Jun 23, 2017
My mother in law landed yesterday. Big relief. Best of Luck to everyone. I honestly believe that all cases from 2014 should be cleared before end of April 2018. We have waited enough.

Kala Koya, I think there are thread for Fingerprints for India. I saw on our GCMS notes that they need fingerprints. At that time I searched thread for Fingerprints for India.I emailed them 2 times to send a formal request so that we can get it as her Medical is expiring but they never asked for this. My mother in law lived in Canada for 4 years before( two times 2 years on Super Visa)

Reactions: gst8486

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
My mother in law landed yesterday. Big relief. Best of Luck to everyone. I honestly believe that all cases from 2014 should be cleared before end of April 2018. We have waited enough.

Kala Koya, I think there are thread for Fingerprints for India. I saw on our GCMS notes that they need fingerprints. At that time I searched thread for Fingerprints for India.I emailed them 2 times to send a formal request so that we can get it as her Medical is expiring but they never asked for this. My mother in law lived in Canada for 4 years before( two times 2 years on Super Visa)
Congratulations...I am praying for everyone’s parents to reach in Canada safe and sound. It’s really hard to get finger prints for RCMP for mom in India. Mom is alone and nobody is guiding her. She went to local police station for her finger prints but those people did not know about this kind of procedure. It seems to be complicated process for me. Just crossing my fingers

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Congratulations...I am praying for everyone’s parents to reach in Canada safe and sound. It’s really hard to get finger prints for RCMP for mom in India. Mom is alone and nobody is guiding her. She went to local police station for her finger prints but those people did not know about this kind of procedure. It seems to be complicated process for me. Just crossing my fingers

Here is what I found. Hope it helps and please don't take my words for granted, as this is just the info i came across on this forum posted by someone else:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-get-rcmp-from-india.277371/

Last edited:
Reactions: Surrey2014

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Please don't hesitate to contact local agencies in Canada that are accredited as they I think nay be able to help you:

This is where you can find more info on RCMP website:http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-obtain-certified-criminal-record-or-vulnerable-sector-vs-check#s1

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
This is what I found on one of those companies website: https://www.commissionaires.ca/en/national/service/individual/fingerprinting

"International Fingerprints
  • If you require a Canadian police records check by fingerprints, but currently reside outside of Canada, Commissionaires can help. We have a scan to digital service that will allow us to use your ink fingerprints, taken in the country where you are, and convert them to a digital submission to the RCMP, which will get your results to you in days not weeks. For more information please send us an e-mail at idservices@commissionaires-ottawa.on.ca."

Abhi098

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
This is just the general info I'm providing to hopefully be able to help you find a right direction. But please follow the rightful protocols recommended by RCMP and the local companies that they have on their websites to help your mom get RCMP clearance!

Hopefully your mom gets it soon :)

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
Finally got the passports returned and stamped. Status is approved and background check is completed. Thanks everyone for help and hope everyone gets their process completed sooner.

shahtrs1

Jan 13, 2015
I have no idea how Ottawa is working on PGP cases. Fortunately or unfortunately, my mom's case wasn't handled by Ottawa; so you can't blame me. :)
hey rossei
can you update my records (unable to enter any information on your excel timesheet - its locked)

Medical, PCC and landing fees submission march 2 2018
medical done 7 april 18 - medical received updated online on 15 april 2018
PCC sent to cic on 16 april 2018

thank you

ukie123

May 7, 2018
Hello all. I am new to this forum so please forgive me if I ask question(s) that were already answered.

We applied for my parents sponsorship in January 2014.

On July 14, 2016 we were approved as sponsors and advised that our application for PR was forwarded to CPC-Ottawa.

On March 31, 2017 my parents received a letter from Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine requesting them to undergo medical exam, provide police certificates, pay the right of PR fee and complete "Schedule A Background Declaration".

All of the above requested were submitted to them at the end of April 2017 and a right for PR fee was paid on April 11, 2017. Ecas just shows that medical results were received and no further information.

Tried calling/e-mailing Kyiv Embassy office in November 2017 and were advised that the application is still in process with no further details.

At the end of April 2017 e-mailed Kyiv again asking for an update as medicals are valid just for 1 year and they did not do any decision - at this time we were advised that they are undergoing background checks.

Does anyone of you know what else to expect? How long does it usually take to complete background checks? When background checks are done - what are the next steps?

mangunguma88

Jan 7, 2014
Hi Mapleleaf,

Pre-Arrival letter provides information on what the applicant should expect when they arrive in Canada. There are web links included in the letter for free services offered by the government for newcomers.

mangunguma88

Jan 7, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I did check the immigration website regarding processing of medical results and the site states that
"
How long will my application take if I need a medical exam?
If you’re applying as a temporary resident (visitor, student, worker), it takes about four weeks to process your medical exam results. After that, we’ll tell you what to do next.

If you’re applying as a permanent resident, it takes about three months to process your results after we get them from the panel physician. After that, if we don’t need any other documents from you, we’ll tell you what to do next"

It's been 3 months now since my parent's physician ( approved by CIC ) submitted their medical results and I haven't heard anything from CIC until now.

Any insights anyone can share?

Thanks and God Bless everyone

ukie123

May 7, 2018
It's been 3 months now since my parent's physician ( approved by CIC ) submitted their medical results and I haven't heard anything from CIC until now.

Any insights anyone can share?

Hi, my parents did med exams in April 2017 and 6 months later we had no news. Last month (1 year after med exams) I emailed Kyiv Embassy and now they advised that they are doing backgroung checks. I do not thing those 3 months apply, unfortunetly. I’ve seen people Undergoing med exams twice because they are valid only for one year.

Reactions: mangunguma88