+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
I got an e.mail that I have to send PCC from Nigeria and Vietnam too. I requested them that I have tried my best to get from these countries. Nobody from my family and friends live there now. My mom can’t go alone to get this from these countries as she is in India now. We have already send PCC from India. I don’t know what to do. I talked to embassies too but no help. I am really helpless now. Anybody has any experience from these countries? Please guide me to write a requesting letter to immigration. I have got medical request and hope that it will be done very soon.

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
I got an e.mail that I have to send PCC from Nigeria and Vietnam too. I requested them that I have tried my best to get from these countries. Nobody from my family and friends live there now. My mom can’t go alone to get this from these countries as she is in India now. We have already send PCC from India. I don’t know what to do. I talked to embassies too but no help. I am really helpless now. Anybody has any experience from these countries? Please guide me to write a requesting letter to immigration. I have got medical request and hope that it will be done very soon.
Try calling CIC directly and see what are you options .. usually they need PCC for all countries ... check with Embassy and if they can get you police clearance.

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
Congratulations !!! It's almost done for you .... Do you need to do something with those services .. Or is it more like, if want to subscribe for those service?
Thank you.
I hope so.
I went on their website and had a quick look, I don't think I need to do something with those services, just a great free resources in case you needed. For example, help looking for job in Canada, etc. which is not apply to my parents anyway.

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
Try calling CIC directly and see what are you options .. usually they need PCC for all countries ... check with Embassy and if they can get you police clearance.
I called immigration but they still want it. I talked to Vietnam embassy they can’t make PCC but they gave me some e.mails of Vietnam. I sent message to those e.mails but no response. No options left for me now.

Sep 14, 2016
Hello,

My parents immigration case last Friday changed to bg in process, then this Monday cic asked for resume and travel history, I sent them on Tuesday, today the status changed to we are reviewing the additional documents you provided and the background changed to we are processing your background checking, could you tell me am I in IP 1or ip2, and do you know how long it takes to get ppr?

Thank you so much!

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
Hello,

My parents immigration case last Friday changed to bg in process, then this Monday cic asked for resume and travel history, I sent them on Tuesday, today the status changed to we are reviewing the additional documents you provided and the background changed to we are processing your background checking, could you tell me am I in IP 1or ip2, and do you know how long it takes to get ppr?

Thank you so much!
I think it's IP1