+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Surrey2014

Jun 23, 2017
Hi Everyone,
My mother in law got her passport back yesterday. So glad that this wait is finally over. Best of luck to everyone. Hope it get quicker for people who are waiting. Thanks for sharing valuable information.

Reactions: mangunguma88

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
Hi Everyone,
My mother in law got her passport back yesterday. So glad that this wait is finally over. Best of luck to everyone. Hope it get quicker for people who are waiting. Thanks for sharing valuable information.
congratulations! please share your timeline on how long have you waited since medical exam, thanks

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
Thanks xwlily!

Just wondering if you /someone could guide me with Inland landing process - How can I go about booking an appointment for Inland landing? My parent is in the GTA but I don't mind driving to Hamilton/Kitchener or a bit further away. My parent is very hesitant to go to the border so that's why I have to look into the Inland landing process. Any help or guidance would be super appreciated.
Sorry, I have no experience on inland landing process, but you can do a quick search on the blog, I believe other people had same question as you do. Good luck.

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Thanks xwlily!

Just wondering if you /someone could guide me with Inland landing process - How can I go about booking an appointment for Inland landing? My parent is in the GTA but I don't mind driving to Hamilton/Kitchener or a bit further away. My parent is very hesitant to go to the border so that's why I have to look into the Inland landing process. Any help or guidance would be super appreciated.
Hi Rossie and all others & specially for missmywife

On 27th February we telephoned to get an appointment to complete our lending inside Canada. The operator picked the phone after 35 minute waiting and told that there is no provision to land inside Canada for parent’s category. But when we received the Passport back after getting our COPR we noticed that there is a provision to complete landing inside Canada by fixing the appointment so we again phoned on 28th Feb 2018 and got the operator line after about 50 minute wait then operator enquired about the persons those needed to land and personally spoke to them then after again 10 minutes holding the phone he replied that it is Ok now you can wait some days to our call/message. The very next day on 1st March we received a message from the Office that “your landing is fixed for 8th March 2018 at 2 PM at Etobicoke Office. But the question is why they again asked to bring two recent photograph and pay RPRF @ $490/- per person.

Surrey2014

Jun 23, 2017
congratulations! please share your timeline on how long have you waited since medical exam, thanks
I have posted it before as well but here is:
Applied in Jan 2014
Received email in Jun 2014 that our case has been included in 5000.
Received Sponsorship approval in Dec 2016.( we have to call them in Nov to know why our case has not been started yet as one of our relative got visa in that month)
Case forwarded to India. They start processing on Feb 2017
DNA request in March
Medical done on March 2017
Landing Fee (April ) and PCC request( May)
After that I got to know about this blog and knew about GCMS notes.
Applied GCMS notes on Aug 2016 ( Medical expiry date as per GCMS notes were April 18) and connected our application online at that time. Background check was in progress at that time.
Around December 20th background check changed to NA
On Feb 16 background check changed to in process again.
Feb 19, Status changed to decision made and received PPR email.
Passport submitted Feb 20
Visa stamped Feb 23
Passport mailed by CIC Feb 27
Passport received March 4

Reactions: mghchdh

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
I have posted it before as well but here is:
Applied in Jan 2014
Received email in Jun 2014 that our case has been included in 5000.
Received Sponsorship approval in Dec 2016.( we have to call them in Nov to know why our case has not been started yet as one of our relative got visa in that month)
Case forwarded to India. They start processing on Feb 2017
DNA request in March
Medical done on March 2017
Landing Fee (April ) and PCC request( May)
After that I got to know about this blog and knew about GCMS notes.
Applied GCMS notes on Aug 2016 ( Medical expiry date as per GCMS notes were April 18) and connected our application online at that time. Background check was in progress at that time.
Around December 20th background check changed to NA
On Feb 16 background check changed to in process again.
Feb 19, Status changed to decision made and received PPR email.
Passport submitted Feb 20
Visa stamped Feb 23
Passport mailed by CIC Feb 27
Passport received March 4
Thank you for sharing.

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
I think I am the last one from January 2014 who did not hear anything yet. I have already deposited fees...they requested criminal record from three countries because mom lived at different places. We got criminal record from two countries but could not find any contacts from Vietnam. Still no medical request....I don’t know what gonna be next... just crossing my fingers....but too much time is really frustrating

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
I think I am the last one from January 2014 who did not hear anything yet. I have already deposited fees...they requested criminal record from three countries because mom lived at different places. We got criminal record from two countries but could not find any contacts from Vietnam. Still no medical request....I don’t know what gonna be next... just crossing my fingers....but too much time is really frustrating
I totally understand your feeling, but cheer up! You are reaching the final stage.

mangunguma88

Jan 7, 2014
Praying for you Kala Koya

OlenaG

Jan 22, 2018
Hi all,

My online tool status has now been changed to Decision Made. But there is no further details when I click on the status. it still says application received, started processing on xxx and medical passed.

On the other account where you link your application, I have received a PDF that gives info about pre-arrival services
BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REQUEST TO SUBMIT PASSPORT FOR COPR!!!!!!!!!

this wait is killing me!
How long should I wait until I receive the request for COPR????
I have refreshed the page and keep logging out and back in to refresh the page; but no PPR!!
Hi! I have a question. How long have you waited to the email since the status has been changed to Decision made. I got my parents status changed on March 12, today is 14th. I wonder how much time does it take for them to send a request t submit a passport (in case of a positive outcome, of course). Thank you very much in advance!

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
Hi! I have a question. How long have you waited to the email since the status has been changed to Decision made. I got my parents status changed on March 12, today is 14th. I wonder how much time does it take for them to send a request t submit a passport (in case of a positive outcome, of course). Thank you very much in advance!
Hi,

It should be pretty soon.. I got the passport request email from them yesterday .. I did not had chance to check my status .. but it shows Decision Made now.

OlenaG

Jan 22, 2018
Hi,

It should be pretty soon.. I got the passport request email from them yesterday .. I did not had chance to check my status .. but it shows Decision Made now.
Thank you very much for your response. I still have nothing in my mailbox... Status has changed on March 12... I keep refreshing my inbox ;o))

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
Does any know what Pre-arrival services means? I got the message on my GCKey with Pre-Arrival Service letter... Do I need to do something with that? Or it's just for information?