+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
Emailed CPC Ottawa office, got a response. So helpless!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.
Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Stéphanie

mangunguma88

Jan 7, 2014
Hello Everyone! My parents did their medical tests February 2,2018 and until now I haven't heard anything from CIC and I tried to log in into my cic account and I don't see any update yet. How long does it normally take for them to update the medical result after it has been submitted to their office? Thanks.

OlenaG

Jan 22, 2018
Hello Everyone! My parents did their medical tests February 2,2018 and until now I haven't heard anything from CIC and I tried to log in into my cic account and I don't see any update yet. How long does it normally take for them to update the medical result after it has been submitted to their office? Thanks.
Hi! For me status "Medical results have been received" changed in a week or so after the actual examination. My parent had his exam on November 21st, it was updated at the end of November and it remains the same.

mangunguma88

Jan 7, 2014
Hi! For me status "Medical results have been received" changed in a week or so after the actual examination. My parent had his exam on November 21st, it was updated at the end of November and it remains the same.
Wow! My parents had their medical Feb 2nd and until now we haven't receive any updates yet. Thanks for the response, OlenaG :)

mangunguma88

Jan 7, 2014
Quick then I expected. Medical passed yesterday.
Hi Xwlily, How long did it take to change from Medical received to medical passed? How long does it normally take for them to update the medical result after it has been submitted to their office? Thanks.

Surrey2014

Jun 23, 2017
Hi Everyone,

We have received an email for passport request today. I started following this blog last year and it helped me a lot. I think my information is not on Excel Sheet, therefore, I am providing more details below:

Applied in Jan 2014
Received email in Jun 2014 that our case has been included in 5000.
Received Sponsorship approval in Dec 2016.( we have to call them in Nov to know why our case has not been started yet as one of our relative got visa in that month)
Case forwarded to India. They start processing on Feb 2017
DNA request in March
Medical done on March 2017
Landing Fee (April ) and PCC request( May)
After that I got to know about this blog and knew about GCMS notes.
Applied GCMS notes on Aug 2016 ( Medical expiry date as per GCMS notes were April 18) and connected our application online at that time. Background check was in progress at that time.
Around December 20th background check changed to NA
On Feb 16 background check changed to in process again.
Feb 19, Status changed to decision made and received PPR email.

Thank you everyone for their inputs and Best of luck to all who are waiting.

Last edited:

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
Hi Xwlily, How long did it take to change from Medical received to medical passed? How long does it normally take for them to update the medical result after it has been submitted to their office? Thanks.
"Medical results have been received" stats changed within a week after done the medical exam.
"Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. " stats changed same time (under mycic account)