+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Totally don't understand their waiting line, I have other friends who applied in 2016 are all landed
Its not only the Ottawa office.
My file is at the Pretoria office and medicals were done in June and till now nothing.

it seems the unlucky files that got stuck somehow in the queue got really stuck.
I personally know a couple of people from the 2015 batch who have landed too. It sucks!!!

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
My file is at the Pretoria office and medicals were done in June and till now nothing.

it seems the unlucky files that got stuck somehow in the queue got really stuck.
I personally know a couple of people from the 2015 batch who have landed too. It sucks!!!
I feel your pain. I guess we just don't pay lots of attention on this matter, it will come someday for sure. Good luck!

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
Hi there
I recently got scanned copy of my mom’s PCC from India. Can anybody tell me that how to send this copy to the immigration through e.mail, web or post it.
Thanks

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017

I know so many people who applied in 2015 and landed in 2016. I can’t understand the criteria.

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
Hi there
I recently got scanned copy of my mom’s PCC from India. Can anybody tell me that how to send this copy to the immigration through e.mail, web or post it.
Thanks
According to the letter from them, just simply reply to that email with PCC attached, and put file number in the email subject line.

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
Thank you. Just wondering if we get a confirmation email after submit the PCC. I did not get one, so just wondering what will be next step? waiting for Medic check
I think they usually confirm if we send anything on the web form. Even I did not receive her medical. I submitted one clearance from India. I don’t have any source to get from Nigeria and Vietnam because mom lived there as a visitor. I requested them to be lenient with these two but I got an e.mail that they need from all of these countries otherwise they can deny. This is so frustrating.

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
Yesterday just got another email, they need my Dad's PCC from RCMP and fingerprints.
Why can't they just send all the requirements al together?

mangunguma88

Jan 7, 2014
Just received my parent's RPR fee payment request and PCC yesterday. Applied 2014 and their passport expires Dec 2018. Hope we have enough time before passport expires. #praying

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
Thank you. Just wondering if we get a confirmation email after submit the PCC. I did not get one, so just wondering what will be next step? waiting for Medic check
No confirmation ... only received automatic reply ... still waiting for hear back... No medical request yet.

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
Just received my parent's RPR fee payment request and PCC yesterday. Applied 2014 and their passport expires Dec 2018. Hope we have enough time before passport expires. #praying
I received PCC in September and submitted in in 3 weeks, nothing after that .. still waiting. The way processing is going not sure, how long it will take. I have friend whose file transferred to LVO India and he already got Medical Request .. Ottawa is really slow.

Maybe when time is up renew passport and update them with new passport information.

mangunguma88

Jan 7, 2014
I received PCC in September and submitted in in 3 weeks, nothing after that .. still waiting. The way processing is going not sure, how long it will take. I have friend whose file transferred to LVO India and he already got Medical Request .. Ottawa is really slow.

Maybe when time is up renew passport and update them with new passport information.
*** I think, I should just wait for them to advise that I have to renew my parent's passport. Thanks Mapleleaf

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Happy New Year to you all! :)
I know it's only the 3rd and probably the immigration officers haven't really stated their normal working hours, but has anyone heard anything lately?

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
Happy New Year to you all! :)
I know it's only the 3rd and probably the immigration officers haven't really stated their normal working hours, but has anyone heard anything lately?

Happy New Year Everyone!! Hope everyones file get process faster and finishes on time.

So far nothing.. still waiting to receive Medical. PCC submitted but no response after that..