+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

mangunguma88

Jan 7, 2014
Just a quick update.

Finally got PPR email. I saw "Decision Made" last Thursday on CIC Ecas but on GCKey, it was showing "Background Check in progress".

I am a January 2014 applicant to sponsor parent. It took almost 4 years.
Good for you crazystar! Congratulations! I am a January 2017 applicant sponsor too but cic just states its IN PROCESS.. :-(

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
You might be selecting wrong options.You can register using any email address and it shuld let you pay the fees.
Go to https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8 , it will give you only RPRF option.
Thanks a lot for sending this link....got success in paying this fees. I have attached the file and send it to the e.mail CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca which is mentioned in my e.mail.
It is also written to reply directly to that e.mail..... so it’s little bit confusion.....
Should I send hard copy too... or it’s fine....
Only PCC are left from 3 different countries...which really hard for me to get on time...should I send a request letter to extend the time....

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot for sending this link....got success in paying this fees. I have attached the file and send it to the e.mail CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca which is mentioned in my e.mail.
It is also written to reply directly to that e.mail..... so it’s little bit confusion.....
Should I send hard copy too... or it’s fine....
Only PCC are left from 3 different countries...which really hard for me to get on time...should I send a request letter to extend the time....
Yes you can ask them to extend the time period.

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
is medical done for your parents? if yes then they have to expedite and do it before the expiry. usually they try to give four months at least before medical expire.

Yes, Medical was done on June 12, 2017 and the status changed to medical passed 2 weeks later.
I hope you are right and that if not this year then at least early next year it gets finalized. :)

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
Finally got an update number 2 from online
  1. We received XXX application for permanent residence on January 20, 2014.
  2. We started processing XXX application on November 24, 2017.
Not sure how long need to wait for next, but at least it started the process.

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
Finally got an update number 2 from online
  1. We received XXX application for permanent residence on January 20, 2014.
  2. We started processing XXX application on November 24, 2017.
Not sure how long need to wait for next, but at least it started the process.
How do you get this update? Did they replied via email? Or is it on their website?

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
CPC-OTTAWA is really slow in process. I thought being in Ottawa application will process faster, but it is slower. They are not doing PCC and Medical together as well now... Don't understand why they delay old files

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
CPC-OTTAWA is really slow in process. I thought being in Ottawa application will process faster, but it is slower. They are not doing PCC and Medical together as well now... Don't understand why they delay old files
Totally don't understand their waiting line, I have other friends who applied in 2016 are all landed