+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

kleinera

Dec 9, 2014
Due to the small target received in 2017 in the family class category, the processing times have increased from 12 to 18 months.

At this stage we cannot advise you when your application will be reviewed.

that what i got from them

missmywife

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
DM: Mar 20 2016

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
I was about to do the same as you did and Lo and Behold this morning I got 2 messages in the GCkey account......one asking for her medicals and one asking for the fee and police clearance certificate. So happy with this development! Thank you to all for your supportive messages sent to me via inbox.

I do have a couple of questions and hoping someone can answer them:

- We got an appointment for medicals for today..hopefully that is out of the way quickly. Our PC is needed from India and since my parent is here in canada we will go to the BLS centre and apply for it there. How long does it take to get the PC? And how long from here on to get final Passport request from Ottawa office?

- I noticed in the letter that they say the following: ""Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title."" I haven't received any email from them so far! and in the pdf we saw my email address is spelled out incorrectly! Not sure what email should I reply to? Does anyone have any idea?

- Should we pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee right away and send them all requested documents (with the exception of the police clearance certificate as that will take a few weeks I think).

- Also, my parents 2 years are up in October for her super visa stay (she is with me here in Canada). Should we need to apply for an extension from within Canada or should she have to leave for Canada and come back to get a new 2 year extension?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks All

That wording "Please reply directly...." is generic message. when they send directly email to you, since your email is wrong therefore they were unable to communicate with your directly. If you have MyCIC account you can upload all required document there also.
if your email address is wrong let them know the correct one by using webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Better pay fee right away and send the document along with correction of email address. Medical result will go directly to them if the center is e-medical.
You can apply for extension of your parent visa within Canada one month before expiry of current visa.

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
I got the request for Police Clearance today. They want us to submit PC in next 45 days. But no medical request yet. I was under impression that Medical and PC goes together usually. Anyone had this scenario?

Well, at least some thing is getting processed now.

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
I got the request for Police Clearance today. They want us to submit PC in next 45 days. But no medical request yet. I was under impression that Medical and PC goes together usually. Anyone had this scenario?

Well, at least some thing is getting processed now.
Same here I got police clearance request today and request to deposit money within one month. But not medical yet.

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
Hi there I got request for my mom about PCC from Nigeria, India and Vietnam because she stayed Nigeria and Vietnam for 1 year. But I need to give within 45 days. Any body knows quickest ways to make PCC from these countries.
Thanks

mangunguma88

Jan 7, 2014
Good Day Everyone,

I applied back in January 2014. I received my AOR after 2 months. I checked cic.gc.ca October 20, 2017 and it changed from DOCUMENT RECEIVED to IN PROCESS now.

Can anybody advised what the next step is/are. When will we receive the medical request? My parents are both in the Philippines.

My parents passports expires in December 2018. Normally, processing for Parents/Grandparents Visa is 5 years. Should I have them renew their passport now or just wait for further advise from the Immigration?

Thanks and God Bless everyone :)

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
Good Day Everyone,

I applied back in January 2014. I received my AOR after 2 months. I checked cic.gc.ca October 20, 2017 and it changed from DOCUMENT RECEIVED to IN PROCESS now.

Can anybody advised what the next step is/are. When will we receive the medical request? My parents are both in the Philippines.

My parents passports expires in December 2018. Normally, processing for Parents/Grandparents Visa is 5 years. Should I have them renew their passport now or just wait for further advise from the Immigration?

Thanks and God Bless everyone :)
When did you received Sponsorship Approval? I recently got Police Clearance Certificate Request and no medical yet....

For passport, I can say you still have sometime .. I would say check how long it take to renew passport and then decide .. you can update new passport information anytime

crazystar

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Do you guys know if it is normal to see "Decision Made" before PPR request sent to PA?

ecas showing Decision Made suddenly but GCkey shows "We are processing your background check".

Not sure what is going on.

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
Do you guys know if it is normal to see "Decision Made" before PPR request sent to PA?

ecas showing Decision Made suddenly but GCkey shows "We are processing your background check".

Not sure what is going on.
Not sure what that means .. but was PCC, Medical and RPRF already done?