+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

CanImmig101

Mar 15, 2016
I just received the call from CIC, and was told that they will issue the visa for my parents as long as I can guaranty my parents will land before July 16 ( their medical expire day). I just realize there is only 45 days to get Visa ( including sending passport to them and get back). Does any one have the experience with it? Thanks
My parents were already in Canada. All we had to do is flagpole. In fact after we received the call, we had a month to send in our passports and land. it was doable. But they were in Canada and we sent the passports to Ottawa for stamping

crazystar

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Hello everyone,
Does anyone is currently waiting for final decision after medical exam? My parents passed medical exam this January and till now I have no news from Immigration Canada. Maybe someone has similar situation

Hi,

How did you check they passed the medical? is there a way to check?

Lepetitloup

Jun 1, 2017
I meant they did pass a medical exam as a procedure, I don't know if Canada accepted that. On my online status says that in progress, but they received a medical result. What about you?

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hello all -

Finally this morning, I received an email to pay the RPRF and medical. I paid $490 online. Can someone confirm that this is the correct fee that I had to pay? The link was a bit confusing.

Also, do any of you have experience with Dr. Alex Lui in Oakville. I will call later for an appointment for my mom. She is visiting me at the moment.
Do I need to take passport photos to the medical exams?
What are the different exams that I should expect the Dr to perform? and how long do they usually take to send the results to CIC?

Thanks for any advice!

polly1

Jun 10, 2016
My parents were already in Canada. All we had to do is flagpole. In fact after we received the call, we had a month to send in our passports and land. it was doable. But they were in Canada and we sent the passports to Ottawa for stamping
Thank you! I'm still waiting for their visa. I didn't apply visitor visa for them. I think it's too late. it takes four weeks and they are probably had to provide medical exam. I am not sure whether the one they did last July works or not. So I'll wait one more days and call them again. Thanks a lot!

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
Hello all -

Finally this morning, I received an email to pay the RPRF and medical. I paid $490 online. Can someone confirm that this is the correct fee that I had to pay? The link was a bit confusing.

Also, do any of you have experience with Dr. Alex Lui in Oakville. I will call later for an appointment for my mom. She is visiting me at the moment.
Do I need to take passport photos to the medical exams?
What are the different exams that I should expect the Dr to perform? and how long do they usually take to send the results to CIC?

Thanks for any advice!
That is great that you got the RPRF and medical request. $490 sounds right for one person. You can go to e-payment option and pay from there
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8

I am not too sure about Medical process yet, but others can help. I am still waiting for medical and PCC. I paid my RPRF upfront i.e. $980 for 2 person.

Just want to check when did you received your Sponsorship approval? and how long it took you to receive RPRF and Medical.

Thanks

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
That is great that you got the RPRF and medical request. $490 sounds right for one person. You can go to e-payment option and pay from there
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8

I am not too sure about Medical process yet, but others can help. I am still waiting for medical and PCC. I paid my RPRF upfront i.e. $980 for 2 person.

Just want to check when did you received your Sponsorship approval? and how long it took you to receive RPRF and Medical.

Thanks
Hello,
I received Sponsorship approval on 2017-Jan-9th (I applied in Jan 2014). File was transferred to LVO - Pretoria a week later.
Then this monday, June 5th, I got the email for medical and RPRF. I had send the PCC in advance sometimes in March, but they never confirmed receipt. I'm guessing since they didnt ask for it, they received it and all is good on that end.

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hello,
I received Sponsorship approval on 2017-Jan-9th (I applied in Jan 2014). File was transferred to LVO - Pretoria a week later.
Then this monday, June 5th, I got the email for medical and RPRF. I had send the PCC in advance sometimes in March, but they never confirmed receipt. I'm guessing since they didnt ask for it, they received it and all is good on that end.
Also - Did you just upload the proof of payment for the RPRF fees online via webform or do I need to send it to the LVO by mail?

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
Also - Did you just upload the proof of payment for the RPRF fees online via webform or do I need to send it to the LVO by mail?
I sent to LVO via mail .. also there is an email address for LVO-OTTAWA, I sent to that, but only got automated acknowledgement.

Maybe check the letter/email and see how they want it to be sent.

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
I sent to LVO via mail .. also there is an email address for LVO-OTTAWA, I sent to that, but only got automated acknowledgement.

Maybe check the letter/email and see how they want it to be sent.
That's what the email says, so I'm not sure.

All documents submitted to our office in a language other than French or English must be accompanied
by an official translation by a Sworn Translator in English or French.

Please note: We do not confirm receipt of correspondence and we do not respond to requests to do so. You must ensure that your response to this letter is sent by reliable means.

We should receive the above mentioned fee payment and medical results within 60 days. Failure to meet this deadline may result in the refusal of your application.

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
That's what the email says, so I'm not sure.

All documents submitted to our office in a language other than French or English must be accompanied
by an official translation by a Sworn Translator in English or French.

Please note: We do not confirm receipt of correspondence and we do not respond to requests to do so. You must ensure that your response to this letter is sent by reliable means.

We should receive the above mentioned fee payment and medical results within 60 days. Failure to meet this deadline may result in the refusal of your application.
What I can suggest is pay the fee online and send the receipt via mail to LVO. Check to see if Speed Post works that will deliver it faster.

I am not sure how web form works .. I think you can send via web form as well

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
My mom did her medical last Monday and today gckey says medical passed.
Background check is however still in progress. How long does it usually take to clear?
what should I be expecting next?

crazystar

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
My mom did her medical last Monday and today gckey says medical passed.
Background check is however still in progress. How long does it usually take to clear?
what should I be expecting next?
Where did you do the medicals? my mother did in mid April and since then no update in GCKey.