+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
canadianlife said:
For Marriage certificate, my parents don't have it and they are currently in Delhi, India. Can anyone suggest if they need to get a notary affidavit OR have to get Marriage certificate made from Magistrate Office.

Secondly, they never lived more than 6 months in any country other than India, so they should apply and get PCC from India only, please confirm.
- You need PCC only from India.
- If you can manage marriage certificate then do it otherwise provide notary affidavit (Thats what I did and CIC accepted it according to GCMS notes).

inder76

Aug 15, 2012
Folks,

Can you confirm if PCC to CPC-Ottawa needs to be emailed at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca? THis is the email address from which i received PCC request from Ottawa.

They have asked for scanned document only.

Thanks,
Inder

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
inder76 said:
Folks,

Can you confirm if PCC to CPC-Ottawa needs to be emailed at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca? THis is the email address from which i received PCC request from Ottawa.

They have asked for scanned document only.

Thanks,
Inder

That's who I'm going to send mine to... I will ask if I've sent it to the right place when I send them... they are pretty good at replying...

isha94

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
jimmigd said:
Hi,
I am a Jan 2014 Applicant. The visa office is New Delhi. My parents received the Medical, PCC and additional documents request and we have submitted everything on May 27th 2016.

My parents are planning to visit Canada in August. I am wondering if they come here and they get the passport request from the Delhi office, is there a possibility to get the passport stamping done in Canada itself and we can go across to the US border (They have US visas) and get the PR stamped OR will they have to rush back to India once the Delhi office requests for their passports?

Comments or thoughts please asap as we want to make travel plans accordingly. Thanks in advance.
Hi
My parents are in New Delhi too. Did you get PCC from local police Station or Ordered it online on Delhi police website?

Parents2014

Jun 10, 2016
kiwi2016 said:
That's who I'm going to send mine to... I will ask if I've sent it to the right place when I send them... they are pretty good at replying...

Finanally got PCC/medical / Fee request today by email from Ottawa! You mentioned Ottawa accepted your mom medical from last November , what document did you provide to email to CiC Ottawa? Please advise

Thanks for sharing your progress!

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
Parents2014 said:
Finanally got PCC/medical / Fee request today by email from Ottawa! You mentioned Ottawa accepted your mom medical from last November , what document did you provide to email to CiC Ottawa? Please advise

Thanks for sharing your progress!
@PARENTS2014,

Congrats. Could you please share your time line for benefit of others.

Thank.

Good luck.God bless all !!!

mspjal

Parents2014

Jun 10, 2016
My parents application received Jan 6 and parents in law received on Jan 10. Only emails we received was the acknowledgement from June 2014.
Ecas status: my parents shows in progress under sponsorship ( since March 4), also in progress under permanent resident application in the first week of June,parents in law show received for both lines
I ordered GCSM notes a month ago, shows Passed, never got approval letter though. Called CIC on Jun 10 and told file transferred to Ottawa on Apr 8. Received medical/PCC /fee request Jun 23

Hope everyone with similar timeline would hear from their VO soon :D

Parents2014

Jun 10, 2016
kiwi2016 said:

@kiwi2016
Could u pls tell us in how many days they replied after you emailed Ottawa? in the same situation for medical......

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
Anyone else from 2014 batch got SA and files transferred to Singapore have got Medical Request or PCC, other than member lethuong?

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Parents2014 said:
My parents application received Jan 6 and parents in law received on Jan 10. Only emails we received was the acknowledgement from June 2014.
Ecas status: my parents shows in progress under sponsorship ( since March 4), also in progress under permanent resident application in the first week of June,parents in law show received for both lines
I ordered GCSM notes a month ago, shows Passed, never got approval letter though. Called CIC on Jun 10 and told file transferred to Ottawa on Apr 8. Received medical/PCC /fee request Jun 23

congratulations!!!
Thank you Parents2014 for the update. According to GCMS notes my file transferred on April 15th. hopefully I will hear something in couple of weeks.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
vnexpress said:
Anyone else from 2014 batch got SA and files transferred to Singapore have got Medical Request or PCC, other than member lethuong?
One of my friend applied for her Mom and the file transferred to Singapore on May 15th and got medical request in 15 days later. She is in 2015 batch.
When your file transferred to Singapore?

isha94

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
I guess lots of applications at New Delhi VO are getting processed . I want to know are people applying online on Police website to obtain PCC or going to apply to local police station to get it? Please share your experience in obtaining PCC from India ...how much time it takes etc.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
canadianlife said:
No we didn't got Medical requests yet...

Did anyone from CPC-O got medical requests near to my timelines... please advise.
just curious...did you not submit marriage certificate for your parents with your application?

zigma99

Feb 3, 2014
Parents2014 said:

What is GCSM notes and how to order? Thanks

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
Parents2014 said:

@parents2014,

Thank of update.

Wishing good luck to all. God bless all !!!!

mspjal