+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
- My file isn't moved to anywhere yet, as the application is still pending SS Check from one region. [god knows why that region is taking long, and that explains why some apps are faster and some are not]
- Its in the final notes, and I believe SS check is because of my wife sponsoring me and is a co-signer in this app. Probably they verify to see whether I'm taking any SS Assistance.
- So most of you may not have that notes.
- This notes is after the general note explaining eligibility is good, SA check required due to previous undertaking. So looks like I'm safe but this one region is delaying it.

Thanks.
Please check "GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW"

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html

Eagle333 knows a lot about GCMS notes, he might know.

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
RoyalNS said:
Please check "GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW"

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html

Eagle333 knows a lot about GCMS notes, he might know.
Thanks mate, even that doesn't have anything about SSA.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Nkunjur said:
So the space we need fill the file number that is mentioned in the Travel Document Form is actually the application number?
Your application or file number will be something like F000868345 (it will start with a letter of the alphabet followed by 9 digits)

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
Thanks mate, even that doesn't have anything about SSA.
Here is another helper that I shared in the SS:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qp2u3X_F10-peLhSZnPwBNAZivuICTZIA2eyB-tOerE/htmlview#

I think Eagle3333 made it.

howtoland

Dec 19, 2011
RoyalNS said:
I thought you must apply for both parents if they are still together. I do not think you can apply for only mom/dad. I will go through the guide again to double-check.
I could be wrong but pretty sure I could apply for mother only and checked off father as non-accompanying spouse. Yes they are married still but he didn't want to move here.

Another question i have is that my mother had thyroid cancer but it's removed 5 years ago and never came back. Would that be something they deny her candidacy for?

Nkunjur

Nov 4, 2014
soonihope said:
Your application or file number will be something like F000868345 (it will start with a letter of the alphabet followed by 9 digits)
So I know this might seem like a silly question but I have already filled out the Travel document Form and made an entire package for my parents with all the documents. I left the File number field empty as I wasn't sure what to put there. Is it ok if they write out the number with a pen rather than type it out electronically.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Nkunjur said:
So I know this might seem like a silly question but I have already filled out the Travel document Form and made an entire package for my parents with all the documents. I left the File number field empty as I wasn't sure what to put there. Is it ok if they write out the number with a pen rather than type it out electronically.
When you say Travel document form are you referring to IMM5669 or IMM0008.

canadianlife

Dec 11, 2011
Hi All,

I just received email from CPC-Ottawa for my parents and they are asking for:
1. Marriage Certificate
2. PCC

For Marriage certificate, my parents don't have it and they are currently in Delhi, India. Can anyone suggest if they need to get a notary affidavit OR have to get Marriage certificate made from Magistrate Office.

Secondly, they never lived more than 6months in any country other than India, so they should apply and get PCC from India only, please confirm.

As per CIC email, I need to pay RPRF and provide above 2 documents by email only within 30 days. How long should I expect Medical request for them.

Please suggest.

My Timelines:
Applied : 7-Jan-2014
Reached CPC-M : 13-Jan-2014
File number/AOR : Jun-2016
Sponsorship Approval : 30-Mar-2016
RPRF/PCC/marriage Cert email : 23-Jun-2016

May 17, 2016
An update on our case - my parents received a request for IMM5562E SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION YOUR TRAVELS. Our file is with CPC-Ottawa. We received requests for ME and PCC in mid May 2016 and sent in both by end of May.

Has anyone else received request for IMM5562E? In the email, they asked us to upload the file through MyCIC account. However, I do not see anywhere on the website allowing me to upload a document. Any ideas of how to do it?

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
canadianlife said:
Hi All,

I just received email from CPC-Ottawa for my parents and they are asking for:
1. Marriage Certificate
2. PCC

For Marriage certificate, my parents don't have it and they are currently in Delhi, India. Can anyone suggest if they need to get a notary affidavit OR have to get Marriage certificate made from Magistrate Office.

Secondly, they never lived more than 6months in any country other than India, so they should apply and get PCC from India only, please confirm.

As per CIC email, I need to pay RPRF and provide above 2 documents by email only within 30 days. How long should I expect Medical request for them.

Please suggest.

My Timelines:
Applied : 7-Jan-2014
Reached CPC-M : 13-Jan-2014
File number/AOR : Jun-2016
Sponsorship Approval : 30-Mar-2016
RPRF/PCC/marriage Cert email : 23-Jun-2016
Congratulations!!! didn't they ask for medical as well? Have you already gone through medical stage?

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
canadianlife said:
No we didn't got Medical requests yet...

Did anyone from CPC-O got medical requests near to my timelines... please advise.
My mum got medical request last week, but she's already done one last year for her supervisa so they accepted that.

Yesterday she got Police cert request for 2 countries, one will take 10 days to process, the other I send a form back to immigration and they obtain it themselves... and they requested RPRF... YES!!!

So as soon as I get the cert back from the UK I think we'll be close to Passport Request! Mum's here so we'll just drive to the boarder when we get that!