+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
HI GUYS!!!

MY APPLICATION GOT A SPONSOR APPROVAL! I DID NOT GET AN EMAIL BUT NOTICED THAT ON GCMS NOTES!

ONE THING I WANT TO CLARIFY, IT SAYS "Primary Office: CPC Mississauga" and Secondary Office "CPC-Ottawa" on the front page of the notes, does that mean that file got transferred to Ottawa for processing?

CBC2470

Apr 1, 2016
quinnman said:
Nothing yet unfortunately, and you?
No nothing yet. Can they go get their medicals in advance? According to the Immigration website there is only 1 doctor in Durban that does it.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
TRUE RUSSIAN said:
HI GUYS!!!

MY APPLICATION GOT A SPONSOR APPROVAL! I DID NOT GET AN EMAIL BUT NOTICED THAT ON GCMS NOTES!

ONE THING I WANT TO CLARIFY, IT SAYS "Primary Office: CPC Mississauga" and Secondary Office "CPC-Ottawa" on the front page of the notes, does that mean that file got transferred to Ottawa for processing?
That is my understanding. if you also go to the last or second last page you will see NOTS 1/2/3 depends on file. You will see more details in the text. It will show you that you are eligible and they transfer file to Ottawa.
Also check the correspondence>Outgoing section. There you can see that they might tried to send you an email with eligibility. You will get the date from that section where your file was moved to Ottawa.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
xwlily said:
I went through the online requesting form, and I don't have a file number that I can provided. I only have the application number.
What should I do?

Thank you.
I believe Application number and file number are same.

howtoland

Dec 19, 2011
My mother got medical request, however, my father also got one even though he didn't apply. His name was just included in my mother's application as a spouse who will not arrive in Canada with her.

Was that a mistake? Or that's how it is supposed to be?

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
If you refer to this Open Data document

http://www.cic.gc.ca/opendata-donneesouvertes/data/IRCC_overview_0001_E.xls?_ga=1.232307487.1413407833.1446513970

You will see that, as of March 2016, there are 56,156 PERSONS (including dependents) waiting in the inventory for parents visas. The allocated number of parents visa for 2016 is 20,000. At the end of this year there will be approximate 36,000 persons waiting for parents visas (that includes new sponsorship applications for 2016). If the 2017 admission level remains at 20,000 minimum, it is very likely 2014 and 2015 batches will get PR Visa next year in the first half of 2017.

dmnshj

Jun 23, 2016
hello wonderful people,
i am very very new to this forum
yes i applied for my parents sponsorship for PR in January 2014, like many other got acceptance letter on January 07, 2014 and just was online status saying "processing is started on march 8, 2016"
but have not heard anything in email or post mail in Canada or India.
i just read about gcms notes in this forum.
please can someone write the details to fill in the site for asking for gcms notes.
thanks to all
you all rock !!
i cannot stop admiring the details of this forum !
good luck to all of us.
thanks. :) :D

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Hi Guys,

I got GCMS notes today, but finding it hard to understand. My app is waiting on a regional Social Service check.

Because I lived in multiple cities recently there is more regions involved and more the mess.

Saying that, I see the description as Received SS check from Toronto.... Results were negative. Is Negative is good here or bad? could someone check your GCMS notes and confirm.

We were never on social benefits so I'm confident it is good but just want a confirmation.

Its like HIV positive is bad, but pregnancy test positive is good so it is confusing :)

Thanks for the help.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
Hi Guys,

I got GCMS notes today, but finding it hard to understand. My app is waiting on a regional Social Service check.

Because I lived in multiple cities recently there is more regions involved and more the mess.

Saying that, I see the description as Received SS check from Toronto.... Results were negative. Is Negative is good here or bad? could someone check your GCMS notes and confirm.

We were never on social benefits so I'm confident it is good but just want a confirmation.

Its like HIV positive is bad, but pregnancy test positive is good so it is confusing :)

Thanks for the help.
- What does it say for Primary Office and Secondary office in 1st page?
- Which section is it from (Received SS check from Toronto)?
Last section is Notes, you will find real summery of your case from CIC officer from that section.

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
jimmigd said:
Hi,
I am a Jan 2014 Applicant. The visa office is New Delhi. My parents received the Medical, PCC and additional documents request and we have submitted everything on May 27th 2016.

My parents are planning to visit Canada in August. I am wondering if they come here and they get the passport request from the Delhi office, is there a possibility to get the passport stamping done in Canada itself and we can go across to the US border (They have US visas) and get the PR stamped OR will they have to rush back to India once the Delhi office requests for their passports?

Comments or thoughts please asap as we want to make travel plans accordingly. Thanks in advance.
Your parents can get stamp in Canada, make sure when your parents arrive in Canada you send their address change request to NDVO. You can send passports to Ottawa for stamping and do flag polling at USA boarder. it won't be difficult.
Best of luck

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
howtoland said:
My mother got medical request, however, my father also got one even though he didn't apply. His name was just included in my mother's application as a spouse who will not arrive in Canada with her.

Was that a mistake? Or that's how it is supposed to be?
I thought you must apply for both parents if they are still together. I do not think you can apply for only mom/dad. I will go through the guide again to double-check.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
dmnshj said:
hello wonderful people,
i am very very new to this forum
yes i applied for my parents sponsorship for PR in January 2014, like many other got acceptance letter on January 07, 2014 and just was online status saying "processing is started on march 8, 2016"
but have not heard anything in email or post mail in Canada or India.
i just read about gcms notes in this forum.
please can someone write the details to fill in the site for asking for gcms notes.
thanks to all
you all rock !!
i cannot stop admiring the details of this forum !
good luck to all of us.
thanks. :) :D
You can check rammy_xyz signature, there is very good document he/she made.

GCMS Notes- https://goo.gl/DTQjHC

+1 to rammy_xyz

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
RoyalNS said:
- What does it say for Primary Office and Secondary office in 1st page?
- Which section is it from (Received SS check from Toronto)?
Last section is Notes, you will find real summery of your case from CIC officer from that section.
- My file isn't moved to anywhere yet, as the application is still pending SS Check from one region. [god knows why that region is taking long, and that explains why some apps are faster and some are not]
- Its in the final notes, and I believe SS check is because of my wife sponsoring me and is a co-signer in this app. Probably they verify to see whether I'm taking any SS Assistance.
- So most of you may not have that notes.
- This notes is after the general note explaining eligibility is good, SA check required due to previous undertaking. So looks like I'm safe but this one region is delaying it.

Thanks.