+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
I am trying to apply for our GCMS notes online. It asks for client ID # in the format of xxxx-xxxx. I have no idea what this is. All I have is the application # Fxxxxxxxxx. Without the client ID # I cannot submit the form.

Any ideas please?

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
RoyalNS said:
One of my friend applied for her Mom and the file transferred to Singapore on May 15th and got medical request in 15 days later. She is in 2015 batch.
When your file transferred to Singapore?
Oh this is interesting!

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yorkiemum said:
I am trying to apply for our GCMS notes online. It asks for client ID # in the format of xxxx-xxxx. I have no idea what this is. All I have is the application # Fxxxxxxxxx. Without the client ID # I cannot submit the form.

Any ideas please?
How did you come in Canada? If you have a copy of work/Study permit or PR card, you can get that client ID from there.

dmnshj

Jun 23, 2016
Hello to all wonderful n resourceful minds ,
I had sponsored my parents in January 2014 just like many other in this forum.
I have not heard anything from cic office yet after the acceptance letter in June 2014
My spouse have had taken employment insurance for couple of months in one year , does anyone know if that will impact our sponsorship application?

Thanks n many regards to all .

Parents2014

Jun 10, 2016
zigma99 said:
What is GCSM notes and how to order? Thanks

I cannot post any links here, but If you go back to the forum in a couple of pages from page 111, you will see other members posting wonderful tips regarding the notes. Good luck to all!

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Parents2014 said:
I cannot post any links here, but If you go back to the forum in a couple of pages from page 111, you will see other members posting wonderful tips regarding the notes. Good luck to all!
Hope this helps

Here is the link to order your GCMS notes.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our parents who are based in India, have received medical/pcc and RPRF request from Ottawa on Saturday early morning via email.

Our timeline - application filed on Jan 6, 2014
acknowledgement - June 2014
CIC asked for Option C print out - March 8, 2016
Option C sent in last week of March 2016

We have never received any eligibility or other email, after Option C, parents directly received medical/pcc request on their email from ottawa.

Hope this is helpful.

kanata2016

May 27, 2016
PCC from India can be obtained by applying at passport offices. It took a day to get it for my mom. They said sometimes they send for police verification, if so it might take a few days to get the PCC.

isha94 said:
I guess lots of applications at New Delhi VO are getting processed . I want to know are people applying online on Police website to obtain PCC or going to apply to local police station to get it? Please share your experience in obtaining PCC from India ...how much time it takes etc.

dmnshj

Jun 23, 2016
Hello all , is there anyone in the forum who havenot heard from cic after application acceptance letter in June 2014 ?
I don't know why but I think I the only one who is left out :'(

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
dmnshj said:
Hello all , is there anyone in the forum who havenot heard from cic after application acceptance letter in June 2014 ?
I don't know why but I think I the only one who is left out :'(
Most of us on the same boat thats why I keep asking to go for GCMS notes. Looks like the SA email did not go through to lots of people but file transferred to LVO or Ottawa.

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
RoyalNS said:
One of my friend applied for her Mom and the file transferred to Singapore on May 15th and got medical request in 15 days later. She is in 2015 batch.
When your file transferred to Singapore?
File transferred June 15. No response so far.

canadianlife

Dec 11, 2011
Hi,
Can anyone suggest what to do as it looks like medical were sent to my Dad's email last week(and I received RPRF/PCC/Marriage certifcate request on my email) and my Dad doesn't check his emails.

I tried logging in and reset his yahoo email account and now we can receive all "new" email BUT if CIC sent medical request last week then we can't see that particular email.

I'm trying calling CIC but not able to reach to any agent :(

I also replied to CIC on that RPRF email but havn't heard anything from them yet...

Considering everything needs to be done within 30days..I'm getting concerned for Medicals now...can anyone suggest if we(my parents) can go ahead and do Medicals in New Delhi(in Max hospital etc.) even if they dont have these medical forms/request from CIC.

Please advise.

dmnshj

Jun 23, 2016
RoyalNS said:
Most of us on the same boat thats why I keep asking to go for GCMS notes. Looks like the SA email did not go through to lots of people but file transferred to LVO or Ottawa.
Thx dear !
I did apply for GCMS n it's gonna take nearly a month to get back to me I guess

Fingers crossed!!