+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
maryforparents said:
I see, thanks a lot.

Have you heard parents marriage certificate notarization? Will this be required? This sounds pretty odd.
Just a regular photocopy is accepted and fine.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
Rossei said:
There is a Google SS created for 2014 PGP applicants to share the timelines. If you like to join, please add yourself in the NEW ENTRY sheet. Link is given in my signature.

I added you to 2014 PGP Timeline spreadsheet w/o your consent. Please, visit the SS and look for your username. You may want to use NEW ENTRY to add any missing info. If you don't like to there at all, let me know.
@Rossei
Appreciate for ur efforts. Could u please update my data in the spreadsheet.

Thanx

Good luck. God bless all !!!

mspjal

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
mspjal said:
@Rossei

mspjal
You can update the Excel sheet by yourself. If you enter your information in New entry then it get automatically update. Enter user User name and just update the part you want to and it add the addition information to existing information.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
mspjal said:
@Rossei

Thanx

Good luck. God bless all !!!

mspjal
I don't completely understand your processing dates from your profile view (left). I've updated few of your info in the SS but you need to update it yourself. Please, use an empty row from 10 to 50 of New Entry sheet.

ron_pat

May 3, 2016
Hi All,
I am new to this forum.
First of all, thank you very much for such a good information and update about PGP 2014 program.
Congrats to all whose file has been started processing.

My Application for my mother has also been approved. Below is my time line.

Application Received: May 16, 2104
Sponsorship In-Process: Application Received
CIC Email received: Oct 15, 2014
Sponsorship approval and transfer to LVO: NA
LVO: NA
Applicants: Mom
Citizenship: Indian

I have few questions regarding my application. My mother is widowed and she is totally dependent on me. Currently she is with me in Canada on Super Visa since last 18 month. For this application I have provided my India home address where my mother was when I applied in Jan 2014. Currently my India home is lock. So my questions are as below.

Should I update her address (India address) also to my Canada home address or not?
Will she have to go back to India again to completed PR Application process?
Can I do a Police Clearance and Medical here is Canada and sends that detail to Canada Visa office in India ?
Is there any way that I can request to process here file in Canada itself as she is currently here?

Thanks
Ron

joeminhas

Jan 1, 2012
I received the following email today from "Delhi Immigration". Did anyone else get this ?

"Dear XXX,

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada and have created a file with the file number indicated above. Please quote this file number in all future correspondence with our office.

You MUST inform our office of any change in your mailing address, a change in your marital and/or family status, or other information relevant to your application. Due to our operational constraints we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of the new information, but it will be noted on your file. You may also visit our websites: XXX or YYY should you require more information on the processing of your application.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.

inder76

Aug 15, 2012
Folks,

Do you suggest changing address from Canada to home country for primary applicant (my father) if they currently reside in home country? Their file has been transferred to CPC-OTTAWA even though permanent address in application form was for home country. The address i see online in primary applicant's status is Canadian.

I assume most of the correspondence will be on the email and if there is any correspondence on Canadian address, i (sponsor) can act as a representative for them. However, i am not sure about the medical requests. Will CPC issue medical request for home country or for Canada?

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks
Inder

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
inder76 said:
Folks,

Do you suggest changing address from Canada to home country for primary applicant (my father) if they currently reside in home country? Their file has been transferred to CPC-OTTAWA even though permanent address in application form was for home country. The address i see online in primary applicant's status is Canadian.

I assume most of the correspondence will be on the email and if there is any correspondence on Canadian address, i (sponsor) can act as a representative for them. However, i am not sure about the medical requests. Will CPC issue medical request for home country or for Canada?

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks
Inder
If you have provided email id then Ottawa will send you an email request for medicals.
Our LVO was also Ottawa and we got an email for medical request.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
soonihope said:
If you have provided email id then Ottawa will send you an email request for medicals.
Our LVO was also Ottawa and we got an email for medical request.

Hey Soon I Hope, do you think that if you have done medicals for a supervise and they're still valid, that CIC Ottawa will just automatically take them, or they'll still send a request for medicals?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
kiwi2016 said:
Hey Soon I Hope, do you think that if you have done medicals for a supervise and they're still valid, that CIC Ottawa will just automatically take them, or they'll still send a request for medicals?
Not just Ottawa even other LVO's have been known to accept the medicals of a person done for a previous visa.Let's say someone has 2 parents and one has undergone medicals for a visitor visa in the previous 12 months then only the other parent was requested to undergo the medical exam. The only problem occurs when not enough time is left for case closure and visa issue.
Security checks occur after medicals for parent cases. These can sometimes take a while and CIC are not the cause of the delay for security checks.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
soonihope said:
Not just Ottawa even other LVO's have been known to accept the medicals of a person done for a previous visa.Let's say someone has 2 parents and one has undergone medicals for a visitor visa in the previous 12 months then only the other parent was requested to undergo the medical exam. The only problem occurs when not enough time is left for case closure and visa issue.
Security checks occur after medicals for parent cases. These can sometimes take a while and CIC are not the cause of the delay for security checks.
oh so if they accept the previously done medicals, they'll skip the request and go straight to security checks... I'm just really interested to see what happens, hopefully they don't make her re-do them, it cost over $450!

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
Hi All,

My dad was on supervisa and stayed 1.3 Years in canada. I am looking for how to get Police Clearance certificate in canada?

I am referring to RCMP page (Sorry i can not insert link)

But if anyone who has done PCC in canada. Please share your experience.

Thank You

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Apl2014 said:
Hi All,

My dad was on supervisa and stayed 1.3 Years in canada. I am looking for how to get Police Clearance certificate in canada?

I am referring to RCMP page (Sorry i can not insert link)

But if anyone who has done PCC in canada. Please share your experience.

Thank You
I've done PCC (Criminal Record Check) with our local police service last year as a requirement of my employer. But that did not include fingerprints. However, the form that I filled out had the option of fingerprints. So, I would recommend you to contact your local police service (forms are generally downloadable from the web) first. They can collect your fingerprints, other info and forward them to RCMP.