+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

veeram

Apr 22, 2016
inder76 said:
Hi, congratulations for getting the medical requests. That was quick and i hope CIC would process other files in the same manner.

Do you mind giving the email address from which you received medical requests? Also, what is the subject of the email?

thanks
One email came from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with subject "Acknowledgement of Receipt‏"
The second (one per applicant) came from Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca with subject "Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about F000xxxxxx"
Good luck!

imcanto

May 5, 2016
garry27 said:
Hello everyone,

I am 2014 applicant, i received a request from Delhi office to submit the application form with the landing fees and police clearance for my mother(she is the only one i am sponsoring). It says we are sending you medical request in separate e mail and submit all those forms with medical in 60 days. But it has been over 10 days and no email for medicals yet.

So my question is can i do medical without request and medical forms.

Thanks
Garry
Hi garry27

with regard to the letter you received for police clearance, could you please share whether the police clearance is being requested for countries lived in in the last 10 years or from age 18 onwards? Thanks.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
imcanto said:
Hi garry27

with regard to the letter you received for police clearance, could you please share whether the police clearance is being requested for countries lived in in the last 10 years or from age 18 onwards? Thanks.
Police certificate is required from each country you have lived in for 6 months since age of 18

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hey guys, looks like some good news, someone from 2011 who's file was transferred to Ottawa at the beginning of March has just received medical requests :D good news for all us Ottawa folk, looks like they have started looking at our applications... my was transferred at the end of Feb, will let you know when I hear anything!

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
veeram said:
One email came from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with subject "Acknowledgement of Receipt‏"
The second (one per applicant) came from Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca with subject "Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about F000xxxxxx

@Veeram,

Congrats. for moving a step closer the touch line. I believe your sponsored parent/parents lives/live in India.My parents also live in India but inexplicably the file was transferred to CPC-OTTAWA after first stage approval.

My time line is on left side, Could you please post your time line, so that other members may assess their cases, accordingly ? I would also request all those who are in similar situation to post their respective time line for the benefit of others.

Thanx.

Good luck. God bless all !!!

mspjal

chang007

Jul 27, 2011
Urgent --regarding CPC Ottawa:
Hi all -- I am a 2014 applicant. My file still shows in process since Feb 2014. I never received a sponsorship approval email, but my parents just received email from CPC Ottawa regarding medical tests, and not from the local visa office in their home country.
My question is -- what does it mean to receive medical request without sponsorship approval?
Also, how can medical results be transferred from hoem country to CPC ottawa?

Thank you.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you check spam/junk folders of your email? Did you use different email address?

It's definitely a good news that they have received medical request. Did CPC-Ottawa provide any instructions in that email?

chang007

Jul 27, 2011
Thanks scorpion. That was fast!

I check all folders meticulously -- no sponsorship approval email yet.

Cpc Ottawa mentions that medical should be done within 3o days by a panel to Hasidism in your area. Nothing else. I worry that doctors in home country would never know how to send results to Ottawa, but they can send it to local visa office

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
chang007 said:
Hi all -- I am a 2014 applicant. My file still shows in process since Feb 2014. I never received a sponsorship approval email, but my parents just received email from CPC Ottawa regarding medical tests, and not from the local visa office in their home country.
Thank you.
That gave me some hope. Thank you.

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
chang007 said:
Urgent --regarding CPC Ottawa:
My question is -- what does it mean to receive medical request without sponsorship approval?
Also, how can medical results be transferred from hoem country to CPC ottawa?

Thank you.
I think i am in same boat. My file starts processing on 17 FEb have not received approval email . But in online application status i can see my parents file status "In Process" and mentioned that they have starts working on it from 4 may 2016.

I am really confused about it. SO far i have not received any medical request.

Thank You

CBC2470

Apr 1, 2016
I have a question - it says that the sponsor will receive a permanent resident kit which needs to be forwarded to the parents being sponsored. My question is has anyone received that yet and approx. how long after you received your email that you qualified as a sponsor did it come?

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
CBC2470 said:
I have a question - it says that the sponsor will receive a permanent resident kit which needs to be forwarded to the parents being sponsored. My question is has anyone received that yet and approx. how long after you received your email that you qualified as a sponsor did it come?
I have never heard of this?? I thought next step was medicals/police clearance ... then it goes to decision made?

Still no medical request! Unless they're not sending us one, as I told them my mum completed one last September... hhmmmm

CBC2470

Apr 1, 2016
Sponsorship and Eligibility Status Determined
We have made a decision on your sponsorship application. We will inform you in writing of the decision.

Application Forwarded to Visa Office
We have forwarded your application to the Visa Office for final processing. Quebec residents please see the relevant diagram.

***Sponsor Advised of Decision Made***
We will inform you in writing of the decision made on your sponsorship application. We will send you a Permanent Resident Kit that you will need to forward to the family class relative you are sponsoring.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
CBC2470 said:
I thought thats the old process before 2014 application. From 2014 you provide all application and form (Sponsor and sponsored). In old system you apply for sponsorship fist and once you got approved then parents fill the application kit. I can be wrong but thats my understanding.