+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When will be SINP next draw ?

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hi, similar situation here, my NOC was 2232, but silly me, I did not realize that my work duties fall under 6221 (application sales engineer), so I immediately changed the NOC after a 3rd party site verified my NOC (docveri.com). now I am at 69 points with NOC 6221, waiting for the draw.

However, the last draw in January 13, where they left this NOC, made me worry. let's just wait and hope for the best.
Did you get an invite in the latest draw?

dutt.roni

Mar 14, 2020
yeah same here noc code 2171 with 68 points... not sure if it will be picked. Any idea if the points will be dropped and noc code will be picked.

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
i only have 63 points and my NOC is 0124, trying my luck here but i know it's low chance...
Yes, their requirements are a bit tough. But still it is the only program where almost everyone can apply without a job offer.

I wish more provinces used similar approach.

winkwsw

Mar 14, 2020
Yes, their requirements are a bit tough. But still it is the only program where almost everyone can apply without a job offer.

I wish more provinces used similar approach.
Does it mean really no hope...? i saw last year Apr time the score went down to 61-63... so i was hoping there could be some chances...

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Does it mean really no hope...? i saw last year Apr time the score went down to 61-63... so i was hoping there could be some chances...
There is always a chance. Just keep your profile active and up to date.

Since their program was updated and almost all occupations became illegible the lowest score was 68.

Will your points increase due to work experience in the future? Or maybe you can improve your IELTS score?

winkwsw

Mar 14, 2020
There is always a chance. Just keep your profile active and up to date.

Since their program was updated and almost all occupations became illegible the lowest score was 68.

Will your points increase due to work experience in the future? Or maybe you can improve your IELTS score?
Yes I will try IELTS one more time, but even I max out it would be another 2 points the most. Work exp I also max out already... I hv no connection to the province so nothing I can do for that... :( fingers crossed..!

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Yes I will try IELTS one more time, but even I max out it would be another 2 points the most. Work exp I also max out already... I hv no connection to the province so nothing I can do for that... :( fingers crossed..!
Then just keep this profile active and discover other provinces

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
do you guys think that PNP can change to pick people who are only in canada and does not allow people from ourside country for few months, because of COVID19?
or
they will stop the nomination itself for few month,
I have also not seen recent draw on federal as well?

cybertruck

Jan 6, 2020
SINP draw just happened today on Mar 26, 2020.

Score was 75 and invited candidates have a close family relative in Saskatchewan or have studied at a Saskatchewan post‐ secondary institution.

Several NOC codes removed and draw was held only for occupations in demand.