+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When will be SINP next draw ?

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
I received sinp but my proof of funds is not up to three months. Is there a way I can formally cancel my nomination and apply again?
I think you are talking about ITA rather than Nomination..because, it is amazing for someone to receive nomination with the POF not three months old..
For ITA you can send them email and they will withdraw this ITA..and it is advisable to do this than to loosing time waiting.

N1986

Oct 9, 2019
Dear, need your help, on 24 nov’19 i will be completed 9 years in company(4 days are remaining) and so is it okay to update my EOI profile with 9 years of experience right away or do i need to wait, ,as I have strong feeling that draw will open by end of this week

seth.divya

Nov 8, 2019
I am in between jobs and took a 3 month break. Does that mean I cannot count this year as a complete 1 year experience?

mankind5050

Nov 4, 2016
Dear, need your help, on 24 nov’19 i will be completed 9 years in company(4 days are remaining) and so is it okay to update my EOI profile with 9 years of experience right away or do i need to wait, ,as I have strong feeling that draw will open by end of this week
It's oka