+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to submit after refusal?

Atmiya Patel

Mar 27, 2021
So if you have an engineering degree and are employed as a systems engineer, why are you saying you want to be a technician now. Most engineers go after a professional designation - P.Eng. Technician is not upgrading. Is this a post grad program but technician programs usually are not. In one post, you said electrical motion and control management (post graduate) program, so what is the program?
In the past I applied for technician program and I had rejection. Now, I am going to file visa based on the admission in applied electrical motion and control management program.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Okay, Please find pointwise reply:-
1) Previous studies? - bachelors in electrical engineering with 62.5% completed in 2016
Back log - I had 4 backlogs which has been solved during my graduation.
Age - 25years
Marital status -single
Country - India
2) Work experiences - 4 years in MNC as system engineer
3) How many fund did you show - GIC, my bank balance and my father's yearly income(FUND is not the issue shown in caips notes0
4) Who support you financially? - My father

Part of SOP:-

Reasons to choose Electrical Engineering Technician:
Inconsideration to the existing scenario I recognized a lot of potentialities in the sector of
Engineering which is growing with accelerated velocity, for which I want to progress and
improve substantially as a professional. Moreover, as my academics were focused mostly on
theory based education, I wanted to make my base strong with importance on practicalities
and therefore, on thorough research, found the electrical engineering technician program,
which would help in troubleshooting electrical problems easily and will make it possible for
me to surpass all my flaws during profession. This program will train me with all technical
skills and knowledge of electricity and electrical circuits. I will also be given exposure to
knowledge regarding installing, repairing, calibrating and maintaining instruments or devices
in the operations of electrical motors, generators, distribution equipment as well as for the
automation and instrumentation equipment. Overall, this program will mold me with so much
hands on training during the academics, that, once I complete my studies, I will be able to
outshine in the professional world and would be able to yield charming results. All these
guided me to choose the electrical engineering technician.

Reasons to choose XXX college, Canada:
When I started searching on web regarding the course of Electrical Engineering Technician, I
found XXX college as the most appropriate choice to study with. I looked up course
structure, international student support and fees structure, campus facility about colleges and
I finally searched XXXX college that provided an Electrical Engineering Technician Program.
I came across various institutions but found the XXXX college to be the most
ideal place to get educated from due to the factors such as Accreditation, Geographic
Location, Size of College, Overall Cost, Academic Quality, Program, Reputation & Prestige,
Professors & Research Facilities and Social Life. This college is committed to teaching
quality education with an ideal setting and holistic approach for its student. Course contents
of the XXXX college also matches with what I was seeking for and it is unique.

When it came in choosing a place to study, I found out that the education system of Canada
has significant standards, strictly monitored institutes and delivers internationally recognized
degrees. Canada also offers affordable fees options to students in comparison with USA, UK,
and Australia and many other European countries. Canada is considered to be
a peaceful, safe, beautiful, natural environment and orderly country. Canadian culture is more
diverse and vibrant that gives an opportunity to interact and get ideas from distinct people. In
Canada, students from whole world come to study and explore more opportunities. Moreover,
Government of Canada takes huge precautions to ensure these International Students‟ safety
and well-being. Canada is “one of the most beautiful countries to live in” the world, which
has some of the least expensive cities. Hence, I chose to study in Canada

Future Goals:
In this era of technological advancement, there is a growing demand for electrical
engineering technicians. On the successful completion of my certification in such a
prestigious college in Canada, I intend to utilize the aspects of learning and implement it
towards the organizations in my country. This means that I will return back to India after the
course completion and apply my expertise in the growth of my nation. As, Canadian
education system focuses on building students with practical knowledge and hands on
training, I would be able to outshine as an electrical engineering technician in a wide variety
of industries. Once I complete my studies, I would be able to work in steel, paper, plastics,
mining, heavy machine, electrical equipment, construction industries and many more. I will
be able to lead my professional life as electrical systems engineering technician, industrial
technician, industrial engineering and manufacturing technician, construction and
maintenance electrician. I am confident enough that having an international qualification will
certainly render better career opportunities for me along with putting me ahead in the
competition in comparison to the national degree holders. Above all, I have deep attachment
with my family and hence, I will definitely come to India after studies to be with my family
and look after them.
I would like to stress here that all criteria to study in Canada have been met and all the related
documents have been attached. I want to sincerely put in my best efforts and pursue my
career in the field of Electrical Engineering Technician program. I have chosen a very
specific course which would change my future completely and will help me to achieve my
goal as well. Considering these important points, I humbly request the Visa Committee to
consider my application for a visa.
You may want to rewrite your SOP entirely and make it unique to your future plans. Research course outline and link with how it will benefit you after completion. I hope you realize you can make another refusal so easy when you wrote " Canada is the most beautiful country to live in the world" and that's why you chose Canada. If Canada is the most beautiful country to live in the World, then why will you return back to India??I Guess you will not return back to your country after your study...

sb22651

Jul 15, 2021
Okay, Please find pointwise reply:-
1) Previous studies? - bachelors in electrical engineering with 62.5% completed in 2016
Back log - I had 4 backlogs which has been solved during my graduation.
Age - 25years
Marital status -single
Country - India
2) Work experiences - 4 years in MNC as system engineer
3) How many fund did you show - GIC, my bank balance and my father's yearly income(FUND is not the issue shown in caips notes0
4) Who support you financially? - My father

Part of SOP:-

Reasons to choose Electrical Engineering Technician:
Inconsideration to the existing scenario I recognized a lot of potentialities in the sector of
Engineering which is growing with accelerated velocity, for which I want to progress and
improve substantially as a professional. Moreover, as my academics were focused mostly on
theory based education, I wanted to make my base strong with importance on practicalities
and therefore, on thorough research, found the electrical engineering technician program,
which would help in troubleshooting electrical problems easily and will make it possible for
me to surpass all my flaws during profession. This program will train me with all technical
skills and knowledge of electricity and electrical circuits. I will also be given exposure to
knowledge regarding installing, repairing, calibrating and maintaining instruments or devices
in the operations of electrical motors, generators, distribution equipment as well as for the
automation and instrumentation equipment. Overall, this program will mold me with so much
hands on training during the academics, that, once I complete my studies, I will be able to
outshine in the professional world and would be able to yield charming results. All these
guided me to choose the electrical engineering technician.

Reasons to choose XXX college, Canada:
When I started searching on web regarding the course of Electrical Engineering Technician, I
found XXX college as the most appropriate choice to study with. I looked up course
structure, international student support and fees structure, campus facility about colleges and
I finally searched XXXX college that provided an Electrical Engineering Technician Program.
I came across various institutions but found the XXXX college to be the most
ideal place to get educated from due to the factors such as Accreditation, Geographic
Location, Size of College, Overall Cost, Academic Quality, Program, Reputation & Prestige,
Professors & Research Facilities and Social Life. This college is committed to teaching
quality education with an ideal setting and holistic approach for its student. Course contents
of the XXXX college also matches with what I was seeking for and it is unique.

When it came in choosing a place to study, I found out that the education system of Canada
has significant standards, strictly monitored institutes and delivers internationally recognized
degrees. Canada also offers affordable fees options to students in comparison with USA, UK,
and Australia and many other European countries. Canada is considered to be
a peaceful, safe, beautiful, natural environment and orderly country. Canadian culture is more
diverse and vibrant that gives an opportunity to interact and get ideas from distinct people. In
Canada, students from whole world come to study and explore more opportunities. Moreover,
Government of Canada takes huge precautions to ensure these International Students‟ safety
and well-being. Canada is “one of the most beautiful countries to live in” the world, which
has some of the least expensive cities. Hence, I chose to study in Canada

Future Goals:
In this era of technological advancement, there is a growing demand for electrical
engineering technicians. On the successful completion of my certification in such a
prestigious college in Canada, I intend to utilize the aspects of learning and implement it
towards the organizations in my country. This means that I will return back to India after the
course completion and apply my expertise in the growth of my nation. As, Canadian
education system focuses on building students with practical knowledge and hands on
training, I would be able to outshine as an electrical engineering technician in a wide variety
of industries. Once I complete my studies, I would be able to work in steel, paper, plastics,
mining, heavy machine, electrical equipment, construction industries and many more. I will
be able to lead my professional life as electrical systems engineering technician, industrial
technician, industrial engineering and manufacturing technician, construction and
maintenance electrician. I am confident enough that having an international qualification will
certainly render better career opportunities for me along with putting me ahead in the
competition in comparison to the national degree holders. Above all, I have deep attachment
with my family and hence, I will definitely come to India after studies to be with my family
and look after them.
I would like to stress here that all criteria to study in Canada have been met and all the related
documents have been attached. I want to sincerely put in my best efforts and pursue my
career in the field of Electrical Engineering Technician program. I have chosen a very
specific course which would change my future completely and will help me to achieve my
goal as well. Considering these important points, I humbly request the Visa Committee to
consider my application for a visa.
Thid is very generic and copied from templates. Nothing in it actually addresses the remarks in the refusal.

Guddah

Apr 13, 2020
Provide your full profile if you need help. We can not comment anything with these little informations.
Why are you people like that. What he is asking is does not relate to any profile issue here. You guys should stop that shit!!

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Why are you people like that. What he is asking is does not relate to any profile issue here. You guys should stop that shit!!
You don't know shit do you? They are asking the whole profile because there could be more than the reasons mentioned on refusal letter. With half information, help received will be half as well. Which in turn can result in another refusal.

People here are asking for full profile to figure out all reasons on the rejection. VO's assess your profile as a whole and not just with some aspects of it. No one here is obliged to reply to anyone or provide any help at all, yet they do it free of charge and by spending their valuable time. What is so hard to understand about this?

Stop being the scum here.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I have seen that. I am glad that you chose to answer in a good manner finally.
Whatever.

It's clear you copied your SOP from a template as it's full of jargons. VOs are not idiots, they are trained to pick up such things. You cannot submit such an SOP and then be shocked when you are refused. If you are going to spend so much money to go to Canada, at least put in the commiserate effort required in writing a proper study plan.

I'm not the one hurting your feelings here, it's Truth. Truth hurts.