+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
hello anwar/bill/mccasim
nice to see you all in this thread..
you have been of great help in oinp nomination..
need your help again or any senior..
m preparing documents for e-apr..
i have read in few forums , that people are getting rejection on account of the fact that their pcc does not cover time period of stay..
pls. shed some light on this.. as i have recently got pcc from PSK delhi and it just states that i have no criminal record for the passport issue on xx date.
will there be any problem?
also what is schedule 4 and IMM 5476??????

PLS. HELP

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
How long is the processing time?my
AOR is November 15th..can I expect anything recently?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
hello anwar/bill/mccasim
nice to see you all in this thread..
you have been of great help in oinp nomination..
need your help again or any senior..
m preparing documents for e-apr..
i have read in few forums , that people are getting rejection on account of the fact that their pcc does not cover time period of stay..
pls. shed some light on this.. as i have recently got pcc from PSK delhi and it just states that i have no criminal record for the passport issue on xx date.
will there be any problem?
also what is schedule 4 and IMM 5476??????

PLS. HELP
I am not sure about Indian PCC but I have seen on forum that if you have take PCC from PSK then it is good for whole India. Do not worry about format of PCC.

Schedule 4 is for PNP candidates which can be attached in LOE upfront with your Nomination certificate.

IMM5476 is used if you are having any representative for filing your application.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
How long is the processing time?my
AOR is November 15th..can I expect anything recently?
If you are PNP then No, you can not expect anything before 1st Quarter 2018. Recently some improvements have been seen for PNP candidates processing but Nothing can be said for sure! Coming month will clarify more!

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
I have
I am not sure about Indian PCC but I have seen on forum that if you have take PCC from PSK then it is good for whole India. Do not worry about format of PCC.

Schedule 4 is for PNP candidates which can be attached in LOE upfront with your Nomination certificate.

IMM5476 is used if you are having any representative for filing your application.
I have been nominated by ontario.. So then I have to attach schedule 4.. Where I can find this?

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Hi people just checked my status after a long time, my AOR is 10th October and below are the details of my status. Can anyone tell which stage am I at?

Application status: we are processing your application we will send you a message when there is an update.
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the elegy requirements.
Review of medical results: you passed the medical exams.
Review of additional documents: the additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: you do not need an interview e will send out a message if this changes
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints.
Background check: not applicable
Final decision: your application is in progress we will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
In South Korea you can not get a birth certificate so you use "Family Relation Certificate" and "Basic Certificate".
The problem for me is that in Family Relation Certificate I have my birth father's name while I wrote on my forms on PNP application my stepfathers name. Is this okay?

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
My status got updated yesterday says BGS : Not applicable also got a message from CIC regarding Jobs and resettlement. I heard that most of them received it.

My current status shows :

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any update for the other folks who have eAPR dates in Aug to Oct ?

Reactions: Jtahir

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
What is the difference between NA and NA2 ?

Can anyone explain ?

Its bit confusing.. my BGS shows Not applicable, which means did they completed BGV for my file ?

Experts/Seniors your valuable comments on this.

Reactions: Jtahir

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
What is the difference between NA and NA2 ?

Can anyone explain ?

Its bit confusing.. my BGS shows Not applicable, which means did they completed BGV for my file ?

Experts/Seniors your valuable comments on this.
These terms does not mean anything and do not show any specific stage of your application. Only Medical Passed status is significant in your CIC account which means that your R10 check has been passed and your application is promoted in GCMS system and you are given UCI number. After that NA, NA2, IP1 & IP2 are not an indicator for anything. Background status change is a good sign but it does not show exact processing of your application.

In my opinion, Just hang on till you complete 5 months after AOR. If you do not get any PPR till then then better to order GCMS notes to get the better idea of your application processing.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
My status got updated yesterday says BGS : Not applicable also got a message from CIC regarding Jobs and resettlement. I heard that most of them received it.

My current status shows :

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any update for the other folks who have eAPR dates in Aug to Oct ?
I have same status since End of September. :D

Reactions: petta