+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Yesterday I received a message requesting for IMM 5476 form, though I given in my profile as self application without any representative.
Not sure why they requested this form..

However, I filled the IMM 5476 mentioning the same and uploaded in CIC account.

Any idea how long it will take them to sent an AOR for the additional document sent ?

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Got an update saying my medicals are passed.. and my current status shows:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

When can I expect another update? Can anyone suggest tentative days ?

Hope other would also get an update on their application soon..

Last edited:

pearlberry

Aug 14, 2017
nigeria
NOC Code......
hello everyone,
please how can I know medical has passed besides checking my profile constantly?
Will I get any email to that effect? Or I just have to keep checking

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
hello everyone,
please how can I know medical has passed besides checking my profile constantly?
Will I get any email to that effect? Or I just have to keep checking
You will get an update email from your account, like the one you receive when you got your nomination.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Just had a look into the tracker and saw some of the applicants who have AOR on Sept mid week got their PPR email.
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-outland-e-apr-tracker

@anwar01 bro, you submitted on Aug end ? How is going for you ? & rest of the folks did you guys got any update..
Yes, those cases are surprise PPR from NDVO. These PPRs are 1st of its kind for PNP candidates. I have not seen any other candidates who get PPR so soon! lets hope this trend will be followed by other Visa offices too!

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Yes, those cases are surprise PPR from NDVO. These PPRs are 1st of its kind for PNP candidates. I have not seen any other candidates who get PPR so soon! lets hope this trend will be followed by other Visa offices too!
Yes, it was a big surprise..
When will we get to know about our VO offices ? How we can know about it ?

Any helpful information..

rnaaz

Jul 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2010
Hello everyone
Iam a newbie and really need help regarding pnp program.
How do we get nominated ,
what are the steps needed to start up, to which province we can apply what is the procedure.

Should we apply through fsw or pnp.
Could anyone give me step by step description.
Thanks in advance

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Yes, it was a big surprise..
When will we get to know about our VO offices ? How we can know about it ?

Any helpful information..
As per current trends files are transferring to local visa offices within one month of Medical Passed status. Best time to check for your Visa office is 4 to 6 weeks after the Medical Passed status.

You have to send an email to CPC Ottawa for confirmation or you can call them. If you need more details about your case, ask for GCMS notes.

Reactions: petta

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
As per current trends files are transferring to local visa offices within one month of Medical Passed status. Best time to check for your Visa office is 4 to 6 weeks after the Medical Passed status.

You have to send an email to CPC Ottawa for confirmation or you can call them. If you need more details about your case, ask for GCMS notes.
@anwar01
Bro...
1)Did you know any significance or process related stage status associated with the IRCC msg on profile regarding helping for finding jobs and these kind of things ?
2)What is the contact mail for CPC Ottawa ..and after how much time they normally respond.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@anwar01
Bro...
1)Did you know any significance or process related stage status associated with the IRCC msg on profile regarding helping for finding jobs and these kind of things ?
2)What is the contact mail for CPC Ottawa ..and after how much time they normally respond.
1- No significance brother! Almost every one received such messages.
2- CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca , Now a days they are giving 20 working days time frame for replying back. But usually they reply within a week.

Reactions: MEB