+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
@anwar01
How is everything on your end Bro...
So what is ur application status now ?

Will and when will you issue GCMS Notes for your application ?

How you are preparing for the next step and for landing ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@anwar01
How is everything on your end Bro...
So what is ur application status now ?

Will and when will you issue GCMS Notes for your application ?

How you are preparing for the next step and for landing ?
No change in my status since 29th September. I am not expecting any till January 2018 End or February 2018. Mine VO would probably be London and that is currently processing March/April AOR. So still it will take another 3 to 4 months for August AOR to get PPR from London VO.

I am planning to order GCMS in 1st week of December, that will be arrived by Mid January 2018 and will show the latest progress of my application.

Landing and other thing I have not planned yet but I have gone through each and every thread people made for Landing experience, driving license, housing etc. Quite useful.

Reactions: petta and MEB

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
No change in my status since 29th September. I am not expecting any till January 2018 End or February 2018. Mine VO would probably be London and that is currently processing March/April AOR. So still it will take another 3 to 4 months for August AOR to get PPR from London VO.

I am planning to order GCMS in 1st week of December, that will be arrived by Mid January 2018 and will show the latest progress of my application.

Landing and other thing I have not planned yet but I have gone through each and every thread people made for Landing experience, driving license, housing etc. Quite useful.
@anwar01 Thanks bro...whenever you find a really unique good post for associated landing pre/post preparation please share its link here man... as there are huge # of redundant or pointless ones ...

And sorry one more thing ....can you share the exact process associated with ordering GCMS notes ,as I really do not know when ,how and where to start such process...

Last edited:

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@anwar01 Thanks bro...whenever you find a really unique good post for associated landing pre/post preparation please share its link here man... as there are huge # of redundant or pointless ones ...

And sorry one more thing ....can you share the exact process associated with ordering GCMS notes ,as I really do not know when ,how and where to start such process...
Sure, I will share it. Ordering GCMS can only be done if you are inside Canada. Either you can use one of the third parties like www.getgcms.com or you can ask some of your relative in Canada to order it on your behalf. you can access GCMS link in following portal.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Reactions: petta and MEB

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi, everyone! When is the best time to send and e-mail to find my LVO? When is Unique Client Identifier (UCI) generated?

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Just checking.. Any update on anyones application status ?
I was hopeful that medicals passed or at least the 1st update would be quicker. I submitted oct 12 and nothing yet. Hoping it doesn't slow waaaay down in the coming holidays.

Good luck everyone!

kvin1087

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
I was hopeful that medicals passed or at least the 1st update would be quicker. I submitted oct 12 and nothing yet. Hoping it doesn't slow waaaay down in the coming holidays.

Good luck everyone!
Same here. I also submitted my application on October 12th. The last thing I heard was they were clearing 6th October AOR's.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Same here. I also submitted my application on October 12th. The last thing I heard was they were clearing 6th October AOR's.
Do you check the tracker often or do you have a whatsapp group? The tracker is still showing latest meds passed is oct 5. Good luck fellow oct 12 AOR! :) hoping we have some updates by Nov 21. I am expecting an additional document to be required for PCC since the police dept won't issue without a letter from CIC.

Last edited:
Reactions: kvin1087

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Answered in another thread.

IMM 5475 is for the Nominated person to obtain information on your behalf but this excludes Representatives.
Status changed to
"You passed the medical exam"
Background check to "Not Applicable".
Additional Documents changed to "We do not need additional documents".
All happened yesterday.

kvin1087

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Do you check the tracker often or do you have a whatsapp group? The tracker is still showing latest meds passed is oct 5. Good luck fellow oct 12 AOR! :) hoping we have some updates by Nov 21. I am expecting an additional document to be required for PCC since the police dept won't issue without a letter from CIC.
All the best to you too :). Yeah I think we will hear something by next week.