+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Once you submit your application of PR to CIC, you will receive a letter in CIC profile and the new application will be generated. This letter will be named as Acknowledgement and this is known as AOR.

After AOR stages follows this pattern (for some it may differ or stages may follow a slightly different pattern)

AOR
UCI Generated
Background = Not Applicable (NA1)
Medical Pass
Background = Your Application is in progress or Next Step is to conduct BGC (IP1)
Background = Not Applicable (NA2)
Additional Documents (ADR) = We have received
ADR = We are reviewing
ADR = We do not need or Not Required
Background = We are processing your BGC (IP2)
PPR = You will receive email with next steps
Status = Approved

Request of Fees is generated just before or after IP2 the last step before PPR.

You can email to Ottawa to ask for visa office after your application is in NA2 and then once your ADR is back to not required.

I hope this will clear things.

@BillHyatt

Your knowledge and associated assistance is a blessing for all of us here...

@anwar01
I do not see any fields for document upload yet of course (i.e not a " 2 in 1 application" like Ontario with spaces/tabs for both information and documentation )
So when exactly do I start to have a personalized checklist and submit documents accordingly ...is it between AOR and UCI generation ? What is the significance of the UCI..and is it valuable in applying for Jobs once u get it .... or before the PR # and finalization ..chances of looking @ ur CV by the employers in the first place r negligible ?

Last edited:

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@BillHyatt

@anwar01
I do not see any fields for document upload yet of course (i.e not a " 2 in 1 application" like Ontario with spaces/tabs for both information and documentation )
So when exactly do I start to have a personalized checklist and submit documents accordingly ...is it between AOR and UCI generation ? What is the significance of the UCI..and is it valuable in applying for Jobs once u get it .... or before the PR # and finalization ..chances of looking @ ur CV by the employers in the first place r negligible ?
When you will finish filling all the information for you and your family then you will be taken to document upload page after clicking on continue application. There you can see tabs according to information you have filled in.

AOR is a msg from CIC in your account after you submit your application and pay fee.

UCI number is generated when your medicals status is updated as passed. This is your application reference number in CIC software I beleive. It is of no significance for job searching.

You can start browsing your occupation related jobs online and start applying. Who knows you might be lucky to get a job offer. But chances are extremely low.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt

@anwar01
For most employers giving you a job is not an option unless you got Visa Stamp or CoPR. Some may even ask for PR Card before considering your application or proof of landing. This is due to Labor Market Assesment and related penalties payable by employers for every breach made by the applicant after being sponsored by the employer.

If you need guidance for getting a job in Canada then you can PM me your NOC and Overall Industry it belongs in. For instance, my job falls in Financial Services industry.

I hope this will help.

Remmy987

Jul 4, 2017
Hello everybody, i received an invitation today through nomination but i am worried because my partner passport will expire in February 2018, already book an appointment to renew it. Is it advisable to submit the application with my current passport? Secondly my ielts will expire in November did i need to register for another test? Thanks

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello everybody, i received an invitation today through nomination but i am worried because my partner passport will expire in February 2018, already book an appointment to renew it. Is it advisable to submit the application with my current passport? Secondly my ielts will expire in November did i need to register for another test? Thanks
For expired passport, better to renew it before submitting eAPR. You need to submit your eAPR before expiry of your IELTS, as it will be locked once you will submit the fee. NO need to do IELTS again.

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
hey @anwar01 bro, what did you tell the photo studio for the size of the picture? I believe they know here in the UAE if you just tell them for Canada Visa?

itishnitsa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

There is no separate area to upload the Ontario Provincial Nomination certificate. Which section are you adding it to?

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Just ask your DPO office if you can include 2 address, In my case our DPO strictly advised to include CNIC address only on PCC, they will not allow you to include other address.
Just to update, DPO office included another address in my PCC, other than mentioned on my CNIC. So I have now three addresses on my PCC. Permanent address, temporary address and Other Places of stay.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Just to update, DPO office included another address in my PCC, other than mentioned on my CNIC. So I have now three addresses on my PCC. Permanent address, temporary address and Other Places of stay.
Answered you in other thread.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi guys,

There is no separate area to upload the Ontario Provincial Nomination certificate. Which section are you adding it to?
Some senior people advised to submit it with filled schedule 4 form and upload it with LOE. If you don't upload they will ask you to submit it in later stages of processing. Uploading upfront is solely your choice.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thanks bro, but say I want to come in person. It is okay to take PCC from Abu Dhabi only right and will be valid for all the addresses I had within UAE.
There is no address or time duration mentioned on UAE PCC. If you take it from Police station it will be in arabic and you have to get it translated in English1st before uploading. Its your choice, Police station will charge 50 AED but you will have added expense for translation.