+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hello Friends,

I have a question while filling PR Application,
I traveled to Canada on Visitor visa (WX-1) about 10yrs ago.

Under Personal History -> Immigration History and Citizenships -> Has xxxx applied IRCC before ?

Should i say 'YES' ?? I dont see UCI number present in my visa stamp.

Please advise.
Any Suggestions ?

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Yes, same documents with an updated version. Your statements should not be more than 30 days old from the time of application.

I hope this will help.
Thanks ...

@BillHyatt
@anwar01
I have one case that I wanted to discuss with you guys .....

-I have an issue with my Work related letters based on the fact that mentioning "Full time " job without exact # of hours was enough...in Ontario's application it resulted in an issue but as they asked only through ADR for my current Job letter modification I was able to do it(my current job is associated with 3.5 years exp.)...However it will really cause huge delay and troubles to do it with previous letters ...and even after that the possibility of achieving it is narrow !

Now...without the additional years of experience i will still have more than 67 points ...as I Got additional points from both English test for my spouse and relatives in Canada ...my question is ...its still a must to modify,consume time and run after modifications for previous HR letters (for mentioning the # of hours) or not ...

-Another thing ,I cannot see any tabs for uploading English test results for both me and my spouse is that normal ? how can i proof such results then ?

-Last thing for Medical proof ...do I have to attach the e-medical reports the Associated hospital sent us for each family member and that is it ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thanks ...

@BillHyatt
@anwar01
I have one case that I wanted to discuss with you guys .....

-I have an issue with my Work related letters based on the fact that mentioning "Full time " job without exact # of hours was enough...in Ontario's application it resulted in an issue but as they asked only through ADR for my current Job letter modification I was able to do it(my current job is associated with 3.5 years exp.)...However it will really cause huge delay and troubles to do it with previous letters ...and even after that the possibility of achieving it is narrow !

Now...without the additional years of experience i will still have more than 67 points ...as I Got additional points from both English test for my spouse and relatives in Canada ...my question is ...its still a must to modify,consume time and run after modifications for previous HR letters (for mentioning the # of hours) or not ... If you already fulfilling 67 point then why you are getting worried for previous experience. Just upload it whatever you have for your previous job. I think there would not be any problem as your current job letter is up to the mark.

-Another thing ,I cannot see any tabs for uploading English test results for both me and my spouse is that normal ? how can i proof such results then ? Upload it with degree along with ECA result.

-Last thing for Medical proof ...do I have to attach the e-medical reports the Associated hospital sent us for each family member and that is it ? Yes, you have to upload that paper only.

Reactions: MEB

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Any Suggestions ?
You have to answer yes of course. In my opinion it should be there though I am not sure about it. If you can not find it just leave it blank and explain it in LOE with your VISA details.
What is a UCI?
UCI stands for “unique client identifier.” It is also known as a client identification number (client ID). It’s on official documents you get from us. It has either:

• four numbers, a hyphen and four more numbers (Example: 0000-0000) or
  • two numbers, a hyphen, four numbers, a hyphen and four more numbers (Example: 00-0000-0000)
If you are applying to us for the first time, you will not yet have a UCI. If you are filling out a form that asks for one, write “Not Applicable” or “N/A” in the space provided.

If you are applying online and the form does not allow you to type “N/A,” leave the space blank

Reactions: CANdreams

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Thank you bro...

@anwar01
I am worried as my original EE profile (before Ontario's nomination) didn't include both my spouse's test and my relatives proof as associated documents were under progress by that time ...then Relatives proof came before submitting Ontario's application and after its submission by one week my wife passed her English test .

Another thing ...I submitted relative related proof in Ontario's application ...yet it was not a mandatory requirement in that application not sure if the associated documents will be approved in the IRCC one ...or else it will effect the all over score...hopefully it will be enough though .

Finally ...Although I didn't perform an ECA for my spouse's degree and not claiming points for it previously ...The application is still asking me for attaching her Degree ...do i have to provide it still? or I can say it do not have a degree as there is no ECA and avoid associated attachment in documents upload section ?

Last edited:

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hello friends my question is related to proof of funds. If I have withdrawn my funds for 15 days between after I am granted Oinp and before applying for pr application, will there be any issue ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thank you bro...

@anwar01
I am worried as my original EE profile (before Ontario's nomination) didn't include both my spouse's test and my relatives proof as associated documents were under progress by that time ...then Relatives proof came before submitting Ontario's application and after its submission by one week my wife passed her English test .

Another thing ...I submitted relative related proof in Ontario's application ...yet it was not a mandatory requirement in that application not sure if the associated documents will be approved in the IRCC one ...or else it will effect the all over score...hopefully it will be enough though .

Finally ...Although I didn't perform an ECA for my spouse's degree and not claiming points for it previously ...The application is still asking me for attaching her Degree ...do i have to provide it still? or I can say it do not have a degree as there is no ECA and avoid associated attachment in documents upload section ?
May be you have mentioned her education in the application that is why tab appeared in the upload document section. Just remove her education from education tabs and put it in personnel history if you are not claiming any points for that.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello friends my question is related to proof of funds. If I have withdrawn my funds for 15 days between after I am granted Oinp and before applying for pr application, will there be any issue ?
You should explain it in LOE that why did you withdrawn the funds. That would be enough.

Reactions: Mobinu

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
May be you have mentioned her education in the application that is why tab appeared in the upload document section. Just remove her education from education tabs and put it in personnel history if you are not claiming any points for that.
@anwar01 ....Yes i did as i wanted to say the exact truth regarding her degree ...however i also answered no regarding if she do have an ECA...so i was not expecting any documents requirement 4 that...i just thought it wont b approp. To answer no 4 her education degree...then mention it in her history.....so do u still c that i got to avoid her info. In education and write it in personal history...or better keep the educ. Details...and attach her educ. Without ECA better ?

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
You have to answer yes of course. In my opinion it should be there though I am not sure about it. If you can not find it just leave it blank and explain it in LOE with your VISA details.
What is a UCI?
UCI stands for “unique client identifier.” It is also known as a client identification number (client ID). It’s on official documents you get from us. It has either:

• four numbers, a hyphen and four more numbers (Example: 0000-0000) or
  • two numbers, a hyphen, four numbers, a hyphen and four more numbers (Example: 00-0000-0000)
If you are applying to us for the first time, you will not yet have a UCI. If you are filling out a form that asks for one, write “Not Applicable” or “N/A” in the space provided.

If you are applying online and the form does not allow you to type “N/A,” leave the space blank
Thank you.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@anwar01 ....Yes i did as i wanted to say the exact truth regarding her degree ...however i also answered no regarding if she do have an ECA...so i was not expecting any documents requirement 4 that...i just thought it wont b approp. To answer no 4 her education degree...then mention it in her history.....so do u still c that i got to avoid her info. In education and write it in personal history...or better keep the educ. Details...and attach her educ. Without ECA better ?
Its 100% up to you. It does not matter whether you upload it or not.

Reactions: MEB

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi everyone! I am working on my post-ITA application and have some questions. I'll be gratefult to get some clarifications on the following:

- when I click the button "Save and exit" from the application a message appears and it says "The details you have provided and/or documents you have uploaded have been saved. You have 60 days, including today, to complete this application or profile." - why does it say 60 days when a counter of the previous page is counting down from 90 days?

- the second one concerns my address history - I have a permanent address in my home city that is mentioned on my national documents and I spend there some of the weekends and holidays. My work is in another city and I live there during the work days but that address is not mentioned on any documents. Actually I have changed three addresses in the city where I work in the past 10 years but I do not have any documents to prove my residing on that addresses. Any thoughts how shall I enter my adr history? Do I need to give any evidence about my adr history?
1. permanent adr where I go for the weekends and holidays - active
2. address1 where I used to live during work days - not active
3. address2 where I used to live during work days - not active
4. address3 where I live now during work days - active

- one more question - how do you count 10 years back? Starting which date?