+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@anwar01 @BillHyatt

I have a query regarding the PCC.

Do we need to take PCC from each city where we lived ?

or

One PCC for one country ?

I stayed at my native city till my 25th birthday and moved a different city at the age of 25th for my job. So do I need to take PCC from my current living city.

As per my passport my address is at my native.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks.
It depends on the country itself. In U.K. they have one body to issue all police Certificates whereas in other state or district issues their own Certificates.

Now the rule is that your PCC should cover all addresses you were resident and dates of your stay in the country.

If you get this in one PCC then it's fine otherwise you may need multiple PCC.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: petta and anwar01

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
I lived in Australia for studies exactly for 5 months and 15 days. Will i need PCC from Australia as well ?

Ilya

Jul 4, 2017
Seniors, please suggest. My exwife took my 6 years doughter abroad to the USA from Belarus and cut off all my connections to her. I'm confused now what to do with medicals for her. Please kindly help with your advise!

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Seniors, please suggest. My exwife took my 6 years doughter abroad to the USA from Belarus and cut off all my connections to her. I'm confused now what to do with medicals for her. Please kindly help with your advise!
If you think you can patch up before your eAPR submission deadline, then wait for it. Otherwise If separation is permanent then you need to provide legal documentation in your application that you are separated and they are not accompanying you anymore.

Reactions: Ilya

Ilya

Jul 4, 2017
If you think you can patch up before your eAPR submission deadline, then wait for it. Otherwise If separation is permanent then you need to provide legal documentation in your application that you are separated and they are not accompanying you anymore.
Thank you for your reply, anwar01. The only thing I can do in this situation in to provide them with a legal divorce document.

Reactions: anwar01

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
@anwar01 @BillHyatt

How is everything Guys...

Just have a couple of Qs' for address ,activities and Travel history related info.

1)I permanently left my home country(As a permanent residence location) in 2014 and since then i didn't travel anywhere outside my country of residence except for Vacations to my home country ..do I still have to mention exact yearly dates in which I return to my home country for vacation ?

2)Of course and by any means I cannot recall addresses and details of hotels that I used during my travels in the last 10 years for few days each ...only addresses of places that I really lived in for @least one month in the last 10 years ,so do i have to recall address details for such few days stay in hotels !?

3)For military Service ..I am exempted.... hence never served in the armed forces ...do i still have to provide a translation for such exemption document ?

@anwar01
How is everything going with your application bro ...which stage u r in now ?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@anwar01 @BillHyatt

How is everything Guys...

Just have a couple of Qs' for address ,activities and Travel history related info.

1)I permanently left my home country(As a permanent residence location) in 2014 and since then i didn't travel anywhere outside my country of residence except for Vacations to my home country ..do I still have to mention exact yearly dates in which I return to my home country for vacation ? It is nor required as you can see in your travel history section it is mentioned that Travels outside your country of citizenship or country of residence is not required. But most seniors/experts told me to mention it anyways. So I did mention those in my travel history.

2)Of course and by any means I cannot recall addresses and details of hotels that I used during my travels in the last 10 years for few days each ...only addresses of places that I really lived in for @least one month in the last 10 years ,so do i have to recall address details for such few days stay in hotels !? Personally I think You are only required to put the address if you are living there for at least 6 months. I traveled to half dozen countries for just a week duration each. I don't remember the hotels name now, so I did not mention any of that in address history, instead I have mentioned my current address of that time. If you remember the address, better to mention. Otherwise leave it.

3)For military Service ..I am exempted.... hence never served in the armed forces ...do i still have to provide a translation for such exemption document ?No just mention N/A in that tab.

@anwar01
How is everything going with your application bro ...which stage u r in now ? I only got AOR till now, but I am following a couple of other PNP applicants (August AOR), their medical is passed within 3 weeks. So 1st change might happen after 3 weeks, lets c!

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@MEB

In simple terms in address history, you only mention addresses where you were residents (not traveler or name of hotels). All vacations or trips are part of Travel History and in this, you are not required to mention addresses.

I hope this will help.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
@anwar01
Thanks bro ...
May be I am still not familiar with the IRCC associated stages but what do u mean by AOR here ?I know Ontario's AOR of-course ....
I still did not submit my application and hence may be ignorant with knowledge of later stages ...
So by AOR means u submitted ur application then you were asked for a checklist of documents that you submitted too and just waiting for assessment ?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@anwar01
Thanks bro ...
May be I am still not familiar with the IRCC associated stages but what do u mean by AOR here ?I know Ontario's AOR of-course ....
I still did not submit my application and hence may be ignorant with knowledge of later stages ...
So by AOR means u submitted ur application then you were asked for a checklist of documents that you submitted too and just waiting for assessment ?
Once you submit your application of PR to CIC, you will receive a letter in CIC profile and the new application will be generated. This letter will be named as Acknowledgement and this is known as AOR.

After AOR stages follows this pattern (for some it may differ or stages may follow a slightly different pattern)

AOR
UCI Generated
Background = Not Applicable (NA1)
Medical Pass
Background = Your Application is in progress or Next Step is to conduct BGC (IP1)
Background = Not Applicable (NA2)
Additional Documents (ADR) = We have received
ADR = We are reviewing
ADR = We do not need or Not Required
Background = We are processing your BGC (IP2)
PPR = You will receive email with next steps
Status = Approved

Request of Fees is generated just before or after IP2 the last step before PPR.

You can email to Ottawa to ask for visa office after your application is in NA2 and then once your ADR is back to not required.

I hope this will clear things.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Once you submit your application of PR to CIC, you will receive a letter in CIC profile and the new application will be generated. This letter will be named as Acknowledgement and this is known as AOR.

After AOR stages follows this pattern (for some it may differ or stages may follow a slightly different pattern)

AOR
UCI Generated
Medical Pass
Background = Your Application is in progress or Next Step is to conduct BGC (IP1)
ADR = We are reviewing
Status = Approved

You can email to Ottawa to ask for visa office after your application is in NA2 and then once your ADR is back to not required.

Thanks for detail elaboration Bill!

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017

AOR
UCI Generated
Medical Pass
ADR = We are reviewing
Status = Approved

Thanks I was also wondering what will be the next steps. Waiting for my PCC should have it some time next week and will also be getting my medical appointment for next week or the week after aiming to submit my application by 20th September.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017

AOR
UCI Generated
Medical Pass
ADR = We are reviewing
Status = Approved

Thanks for this Bill! Very helpful!