+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Have you seen its 1st post, which is

Hi - My express entry application rejected after submitting all the documents. The reason CIC gave was I have not included police certificates from all the places where i stayed in New Delhi.

My questions are:

1. Do we need to include PCC from multiple places even from the same city? I stayed at 2 placed in the same city i.e. New delhi in the past 10 years. I included PCC from the current address where i am staying from last 6 years. I have also looked at CIC website and did not find any information where multiple PCCs are required from same city.

In my opinion his PCC was not including all time duration since 18 years, but we can not say for sure. I suggest you to try for PCC for Rawalpindi. You will know for yourself whether they will issue you PCC or not.
Here is what he says in same forum " PCC does not tell any time but my current address was mentioned in the PCC. and the documents i submitted to CIC has 2 addresses."

He stayed at that address for 6 years that is what he wrote in his address history, his PCC did not mention any time period, so apparently, visa officer assumed that PCC is for last 6 years only. You have a point his PCC did not cover time duration since he turned 18.

Ok I will try for Rawalpindi PCC and come back to you guys, so that it helps rest of the people as well.

Sukhmani bajwa

Apr 1, 2014
Hello Everyone,
I got my nomination from manitoba and I had applied paper application to Nova Scotia Sydney office from where my application was send To Australia Sydney since I am living in New Zealand .
I was waiting for my medical since next step was medical but suddenly after 4 months I recieved an email stating my interview to be held in which they have asked me to bring original documents along .
I am confused if there is some serious issue in it ? Or what will they ask or check in interview ??? Can someone help or guide ?
I have never heard federal having interview since they directly ask for medical ??
Will it be some serious issue ?? Or it's normal ??

Javeline

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
AOR Received.
12/4/2017
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
12/5/2017
Med's Request
24/4/2018
Med's Done....
11/5/2018 - pass 3 days later
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23/5/2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2018
LANDED..........
Sep 2018
You summarize almost everything. For Medicals I am sharing my own experience in steps.

1- First of all go to the following portal and look for an approved Medical center in your country of stay to get IRCC Medical Exam.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

2- You have to take appointment and do it at least a week before you are planning to get Medicals as some Medical centers are too much busy to cater the IRCC Medicals.

3- Fee and Mode of Payment is different for Every country. In my case they took only CASH. Better to check on phone whether they accepts cards or not.

4- All Adults as well as kids have to go through medicals.
- Kids under 5 years will go through only Physical Examination by doctor.
- If Child is more then 5 years, Urine analysis is done too in addition to Physical examination.

5- For Adults following tests are done
- Physical examination by doctor. (Including height , weight & BP)
- Chest X-Ray
- Blood testing includes HIV & Syphilis test only.
- Urine analysis

6- Depending on the Medical Center, they will give you eMedical slip or Manual form in case center is not online connected. I have received emedical slip after 3 working days when it was uploaded to IRCC.

7- Make sure to check "Non- EDE Worker" type is mentioned on the form which is for upfront medical examination.

8- If you have children less then 5 years, take a white background passport size photograph of your kids. Check with your medical center for details as I believe it would be different for emedical and Manual one.

9- If your doctor do not call you until the day of emedical form delivery, it means your medicals are PASSED. In case of any problem you will get a call from Medical center for further investigations.

10- If you have any Tattoos or any medical conditions you might have to go through extra medical investigations.
How about B Hepatitis, sir. I have infected but there is no virus ion my blood while HbsAG still +, anti HbsAG -.
Any advice please!
Thank you very much

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
did you guys @anwar01 @iamxty removed the work history of your spouse in your EE profile before you received ITA? I read somewhere that if you filled the work history in the EE profile then you need to provide reference letters for post ITA even if there will be no points.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
How about B Hepatitis, sir. I have infected but there is no virus ion my blood while HbsAG still +, anti HbsAG -.
Any advice please!
Thank you very much
They are not doing Hepatitis testing in routine. But you have to tell hem for any medical conditions you have, they might do some investigations based on your medical condition. This is my speculation only. You will get your answer when you will visit the medical center.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
did you guys @anwar01 @iamxty removed the work history of your spouse in your EE profile before you received ITA? I read somewhere that if you filled the work history in the EE profile then you need to provide reference letters for post ITA even if there will be no points.
Yes you can remove that, that is not an issue. Because you will not get any spouse work experience points unless it is Canadian experience.

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yes you can remove that, that is not an issue. Because you will not get any spouse work experience points unless it is Canadian experience.
Great! Thanks! I was updating my profile today since I have received nomination yesterday, so I removed my wife's work history and will add it later under the personal history once I get an ITA hopefully this week or next week.

Reactions: anwar01

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Finalized the medical ...cannot say real additional details more than what @anwar01 mentioned on this thread ..however they told me they will send me results on mail...asked if it should b a sealed envelope...they told me this is needed only in US visa...which is not the case in Canada's associated process and that it will uploaded directly while sending me a copy also for visibility ,i didn't receive any specific medical slip or certain reference # ..also they didn't take an express entry # or link my test results to any Canadian application related ones ...
@anwar01 is that normal or not ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jtahir

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Finalized the medical ...cannot say real additional details more than what @anwar01 mentioned on this thread ..however they told me they will send me results on mail...asked if it should b a sealed envelope...they told me this is needed only in US visa...which is not teh case in Canada associated process and that it will uploaded directly while sending me a copy also for visibility ,i didn't receive any specific medical slip or certain reference # ..also they didn't take an express entry # or link my test results to any Canadian application related ones ...
@anwar01 is that normal or not ?
Yes whatever they will send you , you have to upload that in your eAPR. Your UMI number will be mentioned on that paper. There is no need for express entry profile number for medicals.

Reactions: MEB

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
I received my nomination recently now while I am in the process of getting my PCC there is a slight issue. After issuing me 600 points the total points should come to 1014 while my profile is showing 984 I have sent an email and am waiting for their reply, but has anyone ever experienced this before? Any idea how long would it take to be fixed? I don't think this will impact my ITA but it's a glitch that I believe they need to fix.
Also should I get an appointment for my medical I haven't received any sort of notification for it yet or should I wait for my ITA before registering for my medical?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I received my nomination recently now while I am in the process of getting my PCC there is a slight issue. After issuing me 600 points the total points should come to 1014 while my profile is showing 984 I have sent an email and am waiting for their reply, but has anyone ever experienced this before? Any idea how long would it take to be fixed? I don't think this will impact my ITA but it's a glitch that I believe they need to fix.
Also should I get an appointment for my medical I haven't received any sort of notification for it yet or should I wait for my ITA before registering for my medical?
What of these thing besides nomination applicable to you?

D. Additional points (Maximum 600 points)

Factor
Maximum points per factor
Brother or sister living in Canada (citizen or permanent resident) 15
French language skills 30
Post-secondary education in Canada 30
Arranged employment 200
PN nomination 600

I think your french language or post secondary education points are subtracted from CRS as you can only claim one point whether 600 for nomination or 30 for other.

Reactions: Jtahir

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
What of these thing besides nomination applicable to you?

D. Additional points (Maximum 600 points)

Factor
Maximum points per factor
Brother or sister living in Canada (citizen or permanent resident) 15
French language skills 30
Post-secondary education in Canada 30
Arranged employment 200
PN nomination 600

I think your french language or post secondary education points are subtracted from CRS as you can only claim one point whether 600 for nomination or 30 for other.
30 points for post secondary education could be it. But the total points breakdown showing on my profile when added is 1014. Not a major concern though I guess I should get ITA in the next draw.
What about medical should I get an appointment now or wait for the ITA?

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
30 points for post secondary education could be it. But the total points breakdown showing on my profile when added is 1014. Not a major concern though I guess I should get ITA in the next draw.
What about medical should I get an appointment now or wait for the ITA?
Better now Bro..as the medical is Valid for many months after that (or even 1 years not sure @anwar01 could confirm )....so why delay it after ITA if u will surely get it ?
Yet if u ask me PCC got much more priority ...specially if its associated with many countries .,surely u will need to start associated processes from now...

nshuman

Jul 25, 2017
NOC Code......
Hey everyone! I have a little confusion about work experience proof for e-APR..
Let's say, I have OINP Nomination and waiting for ITA now. The thing is I can't (and I mean I really CAN'T, as that was freelance with the clients I barely knew) get reference letters for some of the jobs I had, although I have proofs of payment for the work done.

I do have 2 years of other experience backed with reference letter, so I feel relatively safe, but the question is.. Should I strictly list only those jobs which have reference letters in EE profile? I have a package of docs supporting/explaining my work experience without reference letters, and I sent it to OINP without any problems, but here with e-APR I'm worried about the "misrepresentation" thing.

Any thoughts guys?

nshuman

Jul 25, 2017
NOC Code......
Hey everyone! I have a little confusion about work experience proof for e-APR..
Let's say, I have OINP Nomination and waiting for ITA now. The thing is I can't (and I mean I really CAN'T, as that was freelance with the clients I barely knew) get reference letters for some of the jobs I had, although I have proofs of payment for the work done.

I do have 2 years of other experience backed with reference letter, so I feel relatively safe, but the question is.. Should I strictly list only those jobs which have reference letters in EE profile? I have a package of docs supporting/explaining my work experience without reference letters, and I sent it to OINP without any problems, but here with e-APR I'm worried about the "misrepresentation" thing.

Any thoughts guys?
Another good question would be: does EE work experience list have to 100% match PNP one?