+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
For A these details are must and you should them. If not written they will either send you Sch A to fill later on or simply reject application as incomplete.

For B you only need to tell history for last 10 years.

For C If your passport is renewed before e-APR then you can change details before application and write to OINP plus a LOE. Otherwise, you will have to fill web form and attach documents.

IRCC only send additional information request if it is not included and it was not mandatory to include during application. In addition, they request for documents if they need more evidence to prove certain claims made in application.

Other than that IRCC rejects application declaring it incomplete.

Your Nomination will remain valid until the Expiry Date mentioned in Nomination Certificate.

Your profile will be sent to pool for next draw unless rejection wasn't due to incomplete application. The next process and options are written in the rejection letter.

I hope this will help.
Hello guys @BillHyatt & @ anwar01! Going by @MEB point C, I have a query. My wife is the primary applicant. Her passport is valid for another 8 years. But my passport is about to expire by May 2018. So I am planning to renew it anytime soon in the next 10 days. In this case do we also have to inform OINP for my passport change?
Also, I am planning to get our medicals done this week. So do you suggest me to wait for my new passport then get my medical done or is it OK to do it on the current one?

Reactions: MEB

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Hello guys @BillHyatt & @ anwar01! Going by @MEB point C, I have a query. My wife is the primary applicant. Her passport is valid for another 8 years. But my passport is about to expire by May 2018. So I am planning to renew it anytime soon in the next 10 days. In this case do we also have to inform OINP for my passport change?
Also, I am planning to get our medicals done this week. So do you suggest me to wait for my new passport then get my medical done or is it OK to do it on the current one?
Yeah very good Q...i already submitted request for new passport but b4 recieving it will have a medical appoit. Using old passport which will expire by mid sept......i have huge time limits as i am on vacation in home country...everyday counts.....so can I proceed normally as per above scenario?
@BillHyatt

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
No need to inform OINP as you have already received your nomination and your new passport is not going to change your CRS score. You can do your medicals with your current passport and attach it along with renewed passport in eAPR.

Reactions: Anjanirai

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Yeah very good Q...i already submitted request for new passport but b4 recieving it will have a medical appoit. Using old passport which will expire by mid sept......i have huge time limits as i am on vacation in home country...everyday counts.....so can I proceed normally as per above scenario?
@BillHyatt
You can attach your current passport along with renewed passport in eAPR.

Reactions: MEB

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
No need to inform OINP as you have already received your nomination and your new passport is not going to change your CRS score. You can do your medicals with your current passport and attach it along with renewed passport in eAPR.
Thanks man! I had also thought so but just needed confirmation from you all.

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
hello!!!
i am expecting the nomination this week but i will be loosing 5 points for my birthday on sept 10 making my score to drop below 400 before i could apply to federal. i am worried because somewhere i read that one need to maintain 400 point to apply.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
hello!!!
i am expecting the nomination this week but i will be loosing 5 points for my birthday on sept 10 making my score to drop below 400 before i could apply to federal. i am worried because somewhere i read that one need to maintain 400 point to apply.
That is not an issue. You have to maintain 400 for OINP process not for eAPR.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt
Yes you can go with previous Passport for Medicals as long as you are submitting your previous passport relevant pages and explaining in LOE. However, if you got new passport before Medicals then you should go for Medicals with new passport.

Once passport is renewed you should inform OINP regarding this change even after being nominated.

If anyone can wait then I would suggest to do Medicals with new passport however it is not mandatory.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: Anjanirai and MEB

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
hello!!!
According to law change in age after application date will be locked and you will not loose points for it in both OINP and CIC.

Although, you will loose points in your profile but it will not impact your Nomination anymore.

I hope this will help.

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Hi Guys ,

I am frequent traveler and have more than 100 trips done in last 10 years ..most of them are for business and leisure purpose . I am not sure how i can list down all of them . Is it necessary to give full travel history for 10 years , its almost impossible for me to provide all the details .... any suggestions

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Hi Guys ,

I am frequent traveler and have more than 100 trips done in last 10 years ..most of them are for business and leisure purpose . I am not sure how i can list down all of them . Is it necessary to give full travel history for 10 years , its almost impossible for me to provide all the details .... any suggestions
In my country Bro...there is smthg. Called movements or travelling certificate...listing all passport related transactions in the last 10 yrs...ask...may b u do have it too..but u r not aware of it...will make ur life much more easier...in the worst case u can share the load of copy pasting the contents with ur family members...

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hello, fellow seniors @anwar01 & @BillHyatt .

I have two questions about PCC:

1. My PCC covers my stay in my hometown (Gujrat) since 18 years of age to date. But within that period i.e. from 2001 to 2005 I was in Rawalpindi for my studies, do I need a separate PCC from Rawalpindi as well? To explain further I have not mentioned that in my address history as it was before ten years from today. But it is mentioned under education history that I did my bachelor degree from Rawalpindi. Do I still need it?, as of course, I was more than 18 years of age when I studied in Rawalpindi although it was more than ten years ago?

2. My wife's PCC covers her stay at my place (which is after our marriage) and we have been married for 11 years. So she has stayed at this address for 11 years. So, is it necessary for her PCC to cover the period she had stayed at her parent's home i.e. since turning 18 till marriage?

Sorry for long post. I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello, fellow seniors @anwar01 & @BillHyatt .

I have two questions about PCC:

1. My PCC covers my stay in my hometown (Gujrat) since 18 years of age to date. But within that period i.e. from 2001 to 2005 I was in Rawalpindi for my studies, do I need a separate PCC from Rawalpindi as well? To explain further I have not mentioned that in my address history as it was before ten years from today. But it is mentioned under education history that I did my bachelor degree from Rawalpindi. Do I still need it?, as of course, I was more than 18 years of age when I studied in Rawalpindi although it was more than ten years ago?

2. My wife's PCC covers her stay at my place (which is after our marriage) and we have been married for 11 years. So she has stayed at this address for 11 years. So, is it necessary for her PCC to cover the period she had stayed at her parent's home i.e. since turning 18 till marriage?

Sorry for long post. I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks.
If it falls within a single state then you don't need a separate PCC. In the past applicants from Pakistan was told to get PCC from a city of their Permanent Address.

So as long as your PCC includes your permanent address and all dates since 18th Birthday you will be fine.

I hope this will help.