+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>What about After nomination for July/August Applicants <<<

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
If it falls within a single state then you don't need a separate PCC. In the past applicants from Pakistan was told to get PCC from a city of their Permanent Address.

So as long as your PCC includes your permanent address and all dates since 18th Birthday you will be fine.

I hope this will help.
Hi Bill

Many thanks. Actually, PCCs from Pakistan are issued from local district police offices, I have PCC for my permanent address since I turned 18 but after turning 18, I studied in another district (my current PCC does not cover that district/address) that address in mentioned under my educational activity. Just to make it 100% sure, do I need the PCC from the district police of place where I studied for four years?

Thanks in advance.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Bill

Many thanks. Actually, PCCs from Pakistan are issued from local district police offices, I have PCC for my permanent address since I turned 18 but after turning 18, I studied in another district (my current PCC does not cover that district/address) that address in mentioned under my educational activity. Just to make it 100% sure, do I need the PCC from the district police of place where I studied for four years?

Thanks in advance.
DPO issued PCC from any city in Pakistan is good for all country, you do not need to take multiple PCC. Just make sure that it covers your & your wife time duration since 18 years.

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
DPO issued PCC from any city in Pakistan is good for all country, you do not need to take multiple PCC. Just make sure that it covers your & your wife time duration since 18 years.
Brother, are you 100% sure? My address history has Rawalpindi address which is not mentioned in my local DPO PCC. Can this be a cause of rejection? I just want to make sure I don't miss any document before I press e-APR submit button.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Brother, are you 100% sure? My address history has Rawalpindi address which is not mentioned in my local DPO PCC. Can this be a cause of rejection? I just want to make sure I don't miss any document before I press e-APR submit button.
Brother even if you try to take PCC from rawalpindi, You can not get it unless you have rawalpindi address mentioned on your ID card. Dont worry I have seen examples in my family who lived and studied in 3 different cities and they gave PCC ftom their permanent address. One is PR holder and other got PPR recently.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I have heard similar things as @anwar01 mentioned for Pakistan PCC. Once an applicant told that his police office told that all crimes recorded throughout your country are reported back to the police station of your permanent address. This is due to some ID Card Number/address or something like that.

For Pakistan, CIC doesn't require multiple PCC however where multiple PCC are needed CIC do clearly mention them. Now the thing is that in your application form there is a Permanent address and current address options I guess, so it is fine to have a PCC from your current location and include your permanent address in it.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: anwar01 and Acid

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill

Thanks in advance.
If you have only two addresses then you can have 2 PCC's to be on a safe side.

Reactions: Acid

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Brother even if you try to take PCC from rawalpindi, You can not get it unless you have rawalpindi address mentioned on your ID card. Dont worry I have seen examples in my family who lived and studied in 3 different cities and they gave PCC ftom their permanent address. One is PR holder and other got PPR recently.
Thank You, brother, for taking time and replying. You just put my mind at rest. God Bless

Reactions: anwar01

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
P
I have heard similar things as @anwar01 mentioned for Pakistan PCC. Once an applicant told that his police office told that all crimes recorded throughout your country are reported back to the police station of your permanent address. This is due to some ID Card Number/address or something like that.

For Pakistan, CIC doesn't require multiple PCC however where multiple PCC are needed CIC do clearly mention them. Now the thing is that in your application form there is a Permanent address and current address options I guess, so it is fine to have a PCC from your current location and include your permanent address in it.

I hope this will help.
Problem with our country is that you get different information from every government office. Anyway, I will go with your advice and include my temporary and permanent address in my PCC.

Reactions: anwar01

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
P

Problem with our country is that you get different information from every government office. Anyway, I will go with your advice and include my temporary and permanent address in my PCC.
Just ask your DPO office if you can include 2 address, In my case our DPO strictly advised to include CNIC address only on PCC, they will not allow you to include other address.

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Just ask your DPO office if you can include 2 address, In my case our DPO strictly advised to include CNIC address only on PCC, they will not allow you to include other address.
I will check with them. Every DPO has different rules. If they don't include it then I will be submitting my profile with the permanent address as you advised.

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
I will check with them. Every DPO has different rules. If they don't include it then I will be submitting my profile with the permanent address as you advised.
Hello @anwar01 & @BillHyatt I have dug out something for you, below is the reason where a candidate was rejected for below mentioned reason:

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificates from India that you provided with your application are not acceptable (the police certificates indicates there is nothing adverse while residing at one residential address only; address history indicates multiple residential addresses in India). Please verify our website in order to determine the required document

Here is the link to that post http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-application-rejected.395944/#post-4944132.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello @anwar01 & @BillHyatt I have dug out something for you, below is the reason where a candidate was rejected for below mentioned reason:

- Police Certificate:
o The Police certificates from India that you provided with your application are not acceptable (the police certificates indicates there is nothing adverse while residing at one residential address only; address history indicates multiple residential addresses in India). Please verify our website in order to determine the required document

Here is the link to that post http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-application-rejected.395944/#post-4944132.
I have already told you that you are required to cover all addresses and complete duration. If it is covered in one PCC it is fine.

In the above case addresses were not cover.

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
I have already told you that you are required to cover all addresses and complete duration. If it is covered in one PCC it is fine.

In the above case addresses were not cover.
Yes you suggested that, but I believe you or @anwar01 said that only PCC for the permanent address is fine. So there was a confusion. I think we are almost sure that every address mentioned in your application should be covered by your PCC, even if it was in the same city.

Reactions: BillHyatt

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011

- Police Certificate:

Have you seen its 1st post, which is

Hi - My express entry application rejected after submitting all the documents. The reason CIC gave was I have not included police certificates from all the places where i stayed in New Delhi.

My questions are:

1. Do we need to include PCC from multiple places even from the same city? I stayed at 2 placed in the same city i.e. New delhi in the past 10 years. I included PCC from the current address where i am staying from last 6 years. I have also looked at CIC website and did not find any information where multiple PCCs are required from same city.

In my opinion his PCC was not including all time duration since 18 years, but we can not say for sure. I suggest you to try for PCC for Rawalpindi. You will know for yourself whether they will issue you PCC or not.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Yes you suggested that, but I believe you or @anwar01 said that only PCC for the permanent address is fine. So there was a confusion. I think we are almost sure that every address mentioned in your application should be covered by your PCC, even if it was in the same city.
PCC is the most controversial topic on forum. Do not get confuse, You should go to Rawalpindi DPO office and clarify things yourself.