+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Blessings20

Apr 2, 2020
[QUOTE = "Fmorled, message: 8564601, membre: 778968"]
Mes documents ont atteint son bureau de Toronto plusieurs jours avant le 10 mars et mon profil n'a pas encore été mis à jour. Je les ai appelés plusieurs fois mais ils ne sont pas en mesure de m'aider. Quelqu'un est-il dans la même situation?
[/CITATION]
Moi aussi je suis dans la même situation.
Quand est-ce que tes documents sont arrivés chez wes? Je parle bien de jour de livraison dans leur locaux pas du jour d'envoi.

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Was it a bachelor's or post graduate degree?
Also if I may ask which country was it from? - just to understand the processing times
Graduation without reverification for me. My husband’s ( main applicant) masters completion date is April 17th.

Barkook

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Who was the sender of your documents? Was it yourself or university?
And they didn't send a re-verification to your university?
My documents were sent by the institution (Pearson) directly, I do not believe they requested re-verification.

handajaskirat

Apr 4, 2020
Hello everyone. I received the email from WES on Feb 11.

Evaluation Update

11-Feb-2020
Received: January 17, 2020
Reference Number: ................
Dear Mr. ......................,
WES has received all the required documents to prepare your evaluation report.
The estimated completion date for your report is March 10, 2020. We will send your report to your recipients the same day it is completed and mailed to you. At this point, no additional changes to your evaluation type or to the study evaluated are allowed.

However on March 7th, the status changed to

We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Status last updated: 3/7/2020

Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time.

Since then there has been no update. I understand that things might be slow because of the whole Covid-19 situation.
I have tried contacting WES Canada office number of times, however it is always busy.
I have also tried to contact them via the web form and the only reply I get is:

"Thank you for choosing World Education Services (WES).
Your inquiry has been forwarded to the appropriate department for review".

Has any one else experienced the same.
Any one knows what is the current waiting time for WES report, keeping in mind the potential delays.

Cheers :)

Last edited:

Blessings20

Apr 2, 2020
[QUOTE = "Fmorled, message: 8564601, membre: 778968"]
Mes documents ont atteint son bureau de Toronto plusieurs jours avant le 10 mars et mon profil n'a pas encore été mis à jour. Je les ai appelés plusieurs fois mais ils ne sont pas en mesure de m'aider. Quelqu'un est-il dans la même situation?
[/CITATION]
Moi aussi je suis dans la même situation.
MOMO ton status à ce sujet a pu changé ?

a_optiplant

Apr 7, 2020
WES verification for MBA- IT from Jaipur National University, Rajastan

Please advice the procedure to submit the documents and steps to be done from the university.
Would i have to Submit my Bachelors degree also for verification?
did they evaluate your degree from Jaipur national university?

Reactions: DeeIndian

birwin91

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
WES didn't send your documents to your university for reverification?
not as far as I know? maybe that happened behind the scenes? The gentleman at my University included his contact information in the envelope, so maybe they reached out to him privately? But nothing came through me, and my status never reflected that!

Focusonit

Apr 11, 2020
Thank you very much for your feedback. Good luck for next step. I've introduced my request with ICAS since august 2019. Still no result. At the time, When I went on WES website I saw 35 weeks, instead of days. If WES dealines are still 35 business days I'll restart with then. In how many days did you get your results ?

ita_drgen

Mar 11, 2020
Hi everyone,

My estimated date was March 27 (and the documents were received on February 11). The report is still not ready and there are no changes in my WES profile. I have already contacted them via the webform and Facebook. No result though I can see from this forum and other chats that people continue to receive their reports.
Is there anything else I can do to speed things up?

handajaskirat

Apr 4, 2020
Hi everyone,

My estimated date was March 27 (and the documents were received on February 11). The report is still not ready and there are no changes in my WES profile. I have already contacted them via the webform and Facebook. No result though I can see from this forum and other chats that people continue to receive their reports.
Is there anything else I can do to speed things up?

Well mine is no different. I received the email from WES on Feb 11.

Evaluation Update

11-Feb-2020
Received: January 17, 2020
Reference Number: ................
Dear Mr. ......................,
WES has received all the required documents to prepare your evaluation report.
The estimated completion date for your report is March 10, 2020. We will send your report to your recipients the same day it is completed and mailed to you. At this point, no additional changes to your evaluation type or to the study evaluated are allowed.

However on March 7th, the status changed to

We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Status last updated: 3/7/2020

Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time.

Since then there has been no update. I understand that things might be slow because of the whole Covid-19 situation.
I have tried contacting WES Canada office number of times, however it is always busy.
I have also tried to contact them via the web form and the only reply I get is:

"Thank you for choosing World Education Services (WES).
Your inquiry has been forwarded to the appropriate department for review".

Has any one else experienced the same.
Any one knows what is the current waiting time for WES report, keeping in mind the potential delays.

Cheers

meme13422

Feb 26, 2020
Thank you very much for your feedback. Good luck for next step. I've introduced my request with ICAS since august 2019. Still no result. At the time, When I went on WES website I saw 35 weeks, instead of days. If WES dealines are still 35 business days I'll restart with then. In how many days did you get your results ?
If you haven't sent your documents to WES yet, I would recommend not to, and just wait ICAS. My husband sent his documents and paid, they received the documents on the 13th March. Suddenly they sent an email that they are currently only processing documents received before 10th March and that other will be "delayed" After a month of continuous calls and emails asking about the nature of this so called "Delay", they admitted that it is basically a "halt" and that they have even made an arrangements with DHL, FedEx, Canada Post, and USPS to store the new documents with them as WES will not be working on them till the corona issue ends and they get back to the office. I just wish they have informed us with this before paying and sending the documents, otherwise, we would have used different provider, but now we are stuck! This is so frustrating

Reactions: Blessings20

Focusonit

Apr 11, 2020
If you haven't sent your documents to WES yet, I would recommend not to, and just wait ICAS. My husband sent his documents and paid, they received the documents on the 13th March. Suddenly they sent an email that they are currently only processing documents received before 10th March and that other will be "delayed" After a month of continuous calls and emails asking about the nature of this so called "Delay", they admitted that it is basically a "halt" and that they have even made an arrangements with DHL, FedEx, Canada Post, and USPS to store the new documents with them as WES will not be working on them till the corona issue ends and they get back to the office. I just wish they have informed us with this before paying and sending the documents, otherwise, we would have used different provider, but now we are stuck! This is so frustrating
From where should I begin my dear?
I am so sorry you are frustrated by that...
I thank you a lot for your feedback. I decided yesterday to Wait for ICAS feedback, but i wasn't sure i took the right decision. Thanks to your goodness, I am in peace with my decision now. Be blessed. Don't be frustrated, because life is not a sprint but a marathon; and that everything concured for the well being of those who loves God. So be sure that your husband will get his result at the better moment, and you will get to Canada at the right moment to catch the best opportunity.

Reactions: Blessings20