+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Can anyone solve my problem? I had send all my documents to wes and now its showing that documents not received and they are waiting but tracking package shows its delivered and confirmed and also on my wes timeline its showing documents received by wes documentation centre. What should i do?
It happened the same to me. Now my evaluation is complete, but it was not a positive experience. The timeline that they publicize on their website starts once the documents are "accepted". Which in my case took about 2 months! Moreover, they kept saying that the documents were not sent by my institution (which was of course false) and I had to call three times to figure out what was the real issue and how to fix it.

My advice: call the help number and ask to talk with a supervisor. It is the only way to make things done.

TheRaven

Apr 16, 2020
It happened the same to me. Now my evaluation is complete, but it was not a positive experience. The timeline that they publicize on their website starts once the documents are "accepted". Which in my case took about 2 months! Moreover, they kept saying that the documents were not sent by my institution (which was of course false) and I had to call three times to figure out what was the real issue and how to fix it.

My advice: call the help number and ask to talk with a supervisor. It is the only way to make things done.
I'm sorry you had such an unpleasant experience with them.

Your idea to call them is good, but I just can't get through.
I've tried both the phone number listed on their website (the 800 number) as well as their Toronto office (found via Google).
Both lines have been busy every time I had tried to call.

Does anyone have a working phone number for WES Canada?

karinatragedy

May 7, 2020
Hello everyone! Greetings from the Philippines! I would like to share my experience with WES just recently. So I sent out my education assessment via DHL and upon checking their [DHL] website, it stated that my mail was delivered to Ontario Services Area last March 30, 2020. I've tried contacting WES and told me via email that they have not received any document from me. Does anyone have the same experience as well? Could you enlighten me on the matter? I would very much appreciate it. Thank you and I hope you're all safe during this tough time :)

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Hi all, WES received my diploma electronically directly from the issuing body ATHM. The first status update was on 13/5/2020: we are processing a new package for your application.

anyone has a similar timeline? And does anyone know what will be the next step?
lastly, anyone has any idea when is the next update for my application should be?

hope I f

Ahamed06

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
DHL delivered my documents on the 25th. Status on Wes still shows “waiting for documents”. I have read that WES only takes 2-3days to link docs with reference. Anything to be worried about?

moppa

May 30, 2020
Hi all, WES received my diploma electronically directly from the issuing body ATHM. The first status update was on 13/5/2020: we are processing a new package for your application.

lastly, anyone has any idea when is the next update for my application should be?

hope I f
Hey i would like to know how did you do electronic transcript?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
DHL delivered my documents on the 25th. Status on Wes still shows “waiting for documents”. I have read that WES only takes 2-3days to link docs with reference. Anything to be worried about?
Yes, due to the lockdown, they don't have anyone at their office to process physical documents.

Reactions: Ahamed06

Sinister Bhavik

Nov 21, 2019
Thank you all for sharing your experiences.

Same here. My husband and I sent our documents on March 13. According to DHL it was delivered to WES on March 30. When I contact WES they just keep telling me what is announced on their website without even answering my questions. So disappointing!

edit: I should also add that when we applied on March 12 and paid the application fee, they did not notify that they will not process the documents received after March 10. They announced this after we sent our documents and they still pretend as if they are processing applications.
Same here.i was created wes profile on 12th March.My document reached Toronto on 30th March via DHL. There is no update on my accounts . They still waiting for my document..If u got any update please share..Because we are in the same boat..

Reactions: elinima

Binoops

Jun 1, 2020
Hi,
Initially I did not make payment to WES. But I got WES reference Nunmber (by selecting western Union payment option).
My Institute sent transcripts to WES in Mar 2020. Due to lock down, I did not get any message from my institute. But Institute recently replied me that they sent the transcripts and they gave me DHL Tracking Number. as per the tracking number, it reached on 30th march 2020. Then I immediately make the payment and checked the WES's 'Track My package', it showing the message that "We have not received the package yet". Could you please tell me what action I should take to update 'WES Online'.
Thanks and Regards,
Binoop S

DrAman77

May 17, 2020
please someone reply..
on 12th march my documents were at delhi and yet not reached WES.
i sent them through registered post.
wes shows my status as 'on hold'
what should i probably do now?
one more thing is it accurate to send the doc again to wes through courier on same reference number??
what should i do..m so confused..imdia post shows that item bagged at delhi nothing else that toon from 12 mach..

Binoops

Jun 1, 2020
Hi,
Initially I did not make payment to WES. But I got WES reference Number (by selecting western Union payment option).
My Institute sent transcripts to WES in Mar 2020. Due to lock down, I did not get any message from my institute. But Institute recently replied me that they sent the transcripts and they gave me DHL Tracking Number. as per the tracking number, it reached on 30th march 2020. Then I immediately make the payment and checked the WES's 'Track My package', it showing the message that "We have not received the package yet". Could you please tell me what action I should take to update 'WES Online'.
Thanks and Regards,
Binoop S

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023

hope I f
My academic credentials were sent electronically to wes too, the institution has replied wes's verification email as well, now my acct has been updated ''status in progress; we are processing a new package or document for your application" I guess the next step for my application will be "Evaluation in progress" and Date of completion.:)