+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
My academic credentials were sent electronically to wes too, the institution has replied wes's verification email as well, now my acct has been updated ''status in progress; we are processing a new package or document for your application" I guess the next step for my application will be "Evaluation in progress" and Date of completion.:)
My status changed to At Hold: Your transcript was not accepted.
there was a tip saying that my institute should send the transcript directly to WES (although they did!).
i contacted the institute and they told me that the rectified the issue with WES and resent the transcript through email.
the same day, status changed again to: All documents accepted, expected date is 26, June.
my only advice is to call wes repeatedly if your status was not changed within 14 days. Speak to their customer care representative and request an escalation so they would assign your profile to one of their teams.
Hopefully this will guide you,

good luck,

Reactions: QuinAby

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
My status changed to At Hold: Your transcript was not accepted.
there was a tip saying that my institute should send the transcript directly to WES (although they did!).
i contacted the institute and they told me that the rectified the issue with WES and resent the transcript through email.
the same day, status changed again to: All documents accepted, expected date is 26, June.
my only advice is to call wes repeatedly if your status was not changed within 14 days. Speak to their customer care representative and request an escalation so they would assign your profile to one of their teams.
Hopefully this will guide you,

good luck,
Thanks....:)

Reactions: abqalhamairi

jeffrey Yip

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
My academic credentials were sent electronically to wes too, the institution has replied wes's verification email as well, now my acct has been updated ''status in progress; we are processing a new package or document for your application" I guess the next step for my application will be "Evaluation in progress" and Date of completion.:)
Hi I am about to ask my institution to contact WES too for the possibility of electronic documents. Did you ask your institution to use the contact us form or other options? Please help. Thank you so much

jeff

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
Hi I am about to ask my institution to contact WES too for the possibility of electronic documents. Did you ask your institution to use the contact us form or other options? Please help. Thank you so much

jeff
I did not ask, i was surprised when i got know that it was sent via email, meanwhile i paid for it to be sent via courier. I think you ask your institution to contact wes. Good luck

jeffrey Yip

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
I did not ask, i was surprised when i got know that it was sent via email, meanwhile i paid for it to be sent via courier. I think you ask your institution to contact wes. Good luck
thanks so much for your prompt reply. May I ask if the electronic document option is the fastest and guaranteed method to reach WES at this moment? Because I need my ECA assessment in about 1.5 month. Thank you

jeff

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
thanks so much for your prompt reply. May I ask if the electronic document option is the fastest and guaranteed method to reach WES at this moment? Because I need my ECA assessment in about 1.5 month. Thank you

jeff
Electronic delivery is obviously the fastest way, wes got my documents and updated it in 2 days. As for you getting your assessment in 1.5month is a possibilty and not in your control.

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
My documents were delivered on 13th March. WES asked for the transcript again, university sent them electronically on 01 June. WES updated the status in few minutes to "In-Process", and the estimated completion date is 26th June.

Reactions: comerunning19

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
My documents were delivered on 13th March. WES asked for the transcript again, university sent them electronically on 01 June. WES updated the status in few minutes to "In-Process", and the estimated completion date is 26th June.
Thanks for sharing. May I know if your transcript was sent by e-mail, or uploaded via their online platform?

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
Thanks for sharing. May I know if your transcript was sent by e-mail, or uploaded via their online platform?
Previously, I had the DHL Tracking of despatch which was showing as delivered on 13th Mar, but later they sent it electronically. I am not sure, how exactly they sent electronically via email or electronic platform. University just informed me by email with a confirmation and copies of digitally signed transcript to me as well.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Previously, I had the DHL Tracking of despatch which was showing as delivered on 13th Mar, but later they sent it electronically. I am not sure, how exactly they sent electronically via email or electronic platform. University just informed me by email with a confirmation and copies of digitally signed transcript to me as well.
Thank you for sharing!

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Eventually rang WES up ...
Their office has resumed limited service since early May and they are currently handling mails received in March...
Let's be patient and wait............ (I know)

Binoops

Jun 1, 2020
Hi, My Documents sent from Institute to WES on 18.03.2020 and as per the DHL Tracking it received by WES on 30.03.2020. But till now, the WES online is showing the Status as "Submit Documents". What should do? I did not get any reply from WES. Should I instruct my Institute to send documents electronically? If yes, to which mail id, they should send the documents?
Please reply ASAP.
Regards,
Binoop