+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

Ardika

Aug 8, 2015
Congrats!! Can I ask where did you do your Master of Science? Just curious because I noticed many a times that Masters from India gets evaluated to One year graduate study (honestly I don't know what that means).
UK actually. University of Buckingham.

nazimali110

Mar 12, 2018
I got ITA by estimate WES report, but my WES report will come in 16 April. So is there any problem if I submit my application after 17 April.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I got ITA by estimate WES report, but my WES report will come in 16 April. So is there any problem if I submit my application after 17 April.
What is an estimate WES report? I thought you have to wait until you get your official WES ECA before entering the pool for an ITA.

padCanPR2020

Mar 23, 2020
Please dont manipulate the system till they make it harder for future candidates. If you had provided a random WES reference number then I would suggest withdraw your ITA and wait for your WES evaluation before resubmitting.

nazimali110

Mar 12, 2018
I have my WES report number. So only problem is about report date. I am losing 5 points so I will not get next ITA. This is do or die.
Please dont manipulate the system till they make it harder for future candidates. If you had provided a random WES reference number then I would suggest withdraw your ITA and wait for your WES evaluation before resubmitting.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if it's rejected based on that. IRCC is going to see that the ITA was issued before the WES ECA report was even received. I'm sure that's against the terms of using the Express Entry system.

Because I am losing 5point on my birthday, to I will not get invite on next ITA.
I understand why you did it, but how did you do it? When you enter the pool, you are asked if you have already received an ECA. That means received the final report.

I have my WES report number. So only problem is about report date. I am losing 5 points so I will not get next ITA. This is do or die.
You have the number, yes, but they want you to have the report before you receive your ITA. That's just how the system works. For all of us applicants.

I wanted to enter the pool over a month ago, and get my ITA, but I waited, because I didn't have my WES report yet. I would never lie to the Canadian government.

Reactions: Jatt2canada

nazimali110

Mar 12, 2018
What will be the drawback if in EOL I explain and during submission point will be remain same.. only date of wes report is changed.
Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if it's rejected based on that. IRCC is going to see that the ITA was issued before the WES ECA report was even received. I'm sure that's against the terms of using the Express Entry system.

I understand why you did it, but how did you do it? When you enter the pool, you are asked if you have already received an ECA. That means received the final report.

You have the number, yes, but they want you to have the report before you receive your ITA. That's just how the system works. For all of us applicants.

I wanted to enter the pool over a month ago, and get my ITA, but I waited, because I didn't have my WES report yet. I would never lie to the Canadian government.

Last edited:

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
What will be the drawback if in EOL I explain and during submission point will be remain same.. only date of wes report is changed.
You enter a random date of issue for the ECA report, you submit your EE profile, you get an ITA so now you cannot access your EE profile. You enter the correct date in your e-APR application and the visa officer will notice this and I am sure your application will be refused because you lied in your EE profile, there is also a chance that you might get banned from applying again for 5 years for misrepresentation. Even if you entered the same random date in both EE profile and e-APR application, the visa officer will verify this against the electronic report only they can access from whatever organization issued this ECA report and know that you lied. If you managed to guess the correct date, I think the visa officer can check when your profile was last updated and refuse your application. I would wait till the final ECA report arrives and update the profile the same day if I were you.

Last edited:
Reactions: padCanPR2020

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone.

WES sent email and post to my university to verify my documents on 28 Feb, my university is slow in doing things. They were going to reply to them but whole India is in lock down until 15 April and it will 7 weeks on 17 April. My university told me that they will sent the post and email once the university opens on 15-16 April. WES is also not working. Some one please help me what would be future of my application.?

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Hello everyone.

WES sent email and post to my university to verify my documents on 28 Feb, my university is slow in doing things. They were going to reply to them but whole India is in lock down until 15 April and it will 7 weeks on 17 April. My university told me that they will sent the post and email once the university opens on 15-16 April. WES is also not working. Some one please help me what would be future of my application.?
Basically wes requires just the email confirmation from your university, so u will not loose time by waiting for the docs to reach wes via post. As soon as an email is sent out, they'll update ur profile within maybe 2 days (under regular processing conditions).
But considering the crisis situation we are all in, u can expect a delay.

Last edited:

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Basically wes requires just the email confirmation from your university, so u will not loose time by siting for the docs to read h wes. As soon as an email is sent l, they'll update ur profile within maybe 2 days (under regular processing condition).
But considering the crisis situation we are all in, u cam expect a delay.
Thanks. Yes I had requested them as soon as I received the notification from WES but my university is very slow in doing things, so well lets see what happens next.