+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES status "Received Documents Awaiting Verification"

James234

Jul 26, 2019
Please I don’t understand make me understand
Wes email me that they have send a verification to my school and my school told me they haven’t receive any email from Wes.What can I do

Reactions: yine

Sunil Murthy

Jul 26, 2019
Hi
Can somebody guide me on the process of getting the reverification done by PTU. Mine is pending from last 2 months and when i try to call the the university they dont respond and even they dont respond to emails. Do i need to visit the university branch in Kapurthala?? And is there any hidden cost that i hve to pay them to get the re-verification done?
Hi if you visit also there is no use i suggest you to use uttarika service to get it done contact Ms. Kanchana for the support.

Sunil Murthy

Jul 26, 2019
I'm in the same situation.
My application is still on hold.
The Uni. has already responded them 2 weeks back but no status update from WES.
Hi you have do re verification at this situation. You have to apply to university for re verification purpose. Even i had same problem and i applied through uttarika service and WES accepted and sent me a confirmation mail also. Try there service as they are fast and best. Contact person name is Ms. Kanchana or Mr. Sumesh

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi, everyone-PTU WES status verification pending from university
gone through the conversation all you had
i am also facing the same issue, do i need to visit PTU to get it done.

yine

Sep 5, 2019
Since last two days now, Wes said they have send a message that they have send my transcript to my school email for verification I called my school they said they didn’t receive any email from Wes.
What should I do
Please how did you eventually resolve this ? I’m actually facing a similar problem now