+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES status "Received Documents Awaiting Verification"

stellamm

Aug 20, 2018
Hi
Hey Friends,

My status is also "On Hold", awaiting verification.
Has anyone followed-up with Delhi University? Any idea how they are dealing with this verification process?
I tried calling department which issued the transcript but they are not picking up the phone and I am not in Delhi.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
EmmaR,
Did your verification go through? How long did it take for Delhi University to respond? Did you approach university or they replied independently. We are also stuck in the same situation. Please help

EmmaR

Dec 8, 2017
It's still on hold. University is doing nothing by it's own. You have to go tell them that they have got some mail, then they ask for fees to verify it.
I have submitted the fees once, they are asking again. Saying that they verified for degree and now they want another $100 to verify transcripts.

What's your status?

stellamm

Aug 20, 2018
It's still on hold. University is doing nothing by it's own. You have to go tell them that they have got some mail, then they ask for fees to verify it.
I have submitted the fees once, they are asking again. Saying that they verified for degree and now they want another $100 to verify transcripts.

What's your status?
Hi Emma,
University processed our documents in 20 days. This includes the Diwali week delay and courier transit time to WES. Please note, that DU doesn't send verification emails, they send as hard copies.

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi All,

So I received my results today. After all the delay I am happy to get my results.

So I will repeat the steps I followed -

1. Inform your university (registrar or exams Dept.) that an email has been sent by Wes regarding verification.
2. Call and Confirm with them after few days if they have replied. (Univerisity can verify over email as well as it was done in my case. Getting a written reply and posting may take additional time.)
3. Once the above step is done, contact Wes and request them to check their email and update your profile.
4. If Wes says they have not received, contact university again.
In my case this happened but a day after I received this response from Wes, they had updated my profile to 'evaluation under process' . So I am not sure who was delaying the process.
5. Be patient, I know it's hard and a nail biting process. But if it worked for me it might work for you as well.

Good Luck to all of you

Regards,
Megha
Hello, Megha!
Please, I'm in the same boat here. One day before my evaluation was supposed to be completed, my status was requesting verification. Please, tell me, what am I supposed to do? Call my university and request what? Please, help me, I am having hard time here. Thanks a lot in advance.

appykuk

Nov 28, 2018
I am in the same boat. On Hold, waiting for Verification from the institution.

My university has replied to WES several times. WES too informed that they have received all emails from University. However WES told me that university has not followed all the instructions and has not provided all the information that was requested. And they wont inform me either. its been nearly 4 months my application is on hold. I have no clue as to what to do. The university finally sent a reply to WES saying no more responses will be provided with respect to the said candidate. Really upset and do know what to do

harshad1305

Sep 28, 2018
Hi.
On October 23rd WES sent me a VDR Notification to which my university admin responded on Nov 28th. On 4th December the status of my application changed to documents received, evaluation in progress. Today on December 12th the status again changed back to on hold - We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.
What's the catch here? As the status was already changed when my university admin responded. Has anyone completed their assessment successfully? Kindly advice.

can_2019

Oct 19, 2018
Does WES sends two seperate emails for degree and transcripts to institute to which it has to respond seperately? I'm confused as my uni after much chasing responded them cc'ing me on a single email and WES hasn't updated the status yet ? Anybody has any view on this ?

satish6529

May 2, 2017
Hey @musicholic

My status went "On hold" as the university person told me a different process & didn't mention the reference no. on the verification letter that WES provided via post/ email, while they added my ref. no.
I wasn't aware that WES has a separate ref. no. that they provide when they send docs for a verification process & now my application is delayed cos of this. I so feel that WES should involve the candidates as well in this process as the uni wont help or support unless the student visits them 5-6 times & plead.

My university says that they will give me an envelope for the verification request & I will have to post it on my own. Do I mention my reference no. on the envelope?
Also, if yes then which reference no. should be mentioned
1. My Ref. no. that I received when I created a WES profile.
2. The one which WES sent to the university for the Verification request.

This process is extremely unorganized as the university is least bothered & lack of cooperation. They don't check mails or attend calls, it's so easy to just revert on the mail with the scanned doc. They are not even ready to mail the Verification letter which they are providing in an envelope.

Please help if you know about mentioning the ref. no. on the verification envelope.....

Thanks
Hi, did WES accept the documents sent by your University? What reference number did they mention?

Payal1812

Jan 1, 2019
Hi
Can somebody guide me on the process of getting the reverification done by PTU. Mine is pending from last 2 months and when i try to call the the university they dont respond and even they dont respond to emails. Do i need to visit the university branch in Kapurthala?? And is there any hidden cost that i hve to pay them to get the re-verification done?

kbhardwaj

May 15, 2019
hey,

I too have received a notification from WES that my process is on hold as they have to re-verify from Panjab University, Chandigarh. Indeed the transcript was sent directly from the university.

Reason: WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution and is waiting for their response.

Instructions: Please allow time for your institution to respond. WES will proceed with your evaluation as soon as we hear from your institution.

"We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.".

Anyone who was able to go through this process, and got his or her documents evaluated from WES. Plz share procedure followed with Panjab university to send re-verification response.
hello,
were you able to get the documents verified? can you lt me know the process/experience you faced?

hardikgohil79

Jan 2, 2019
I'm in the same situation.
My application is still on hold.
The Uni. has already responded them 2 weeks back but no status update from WES.

dhineshnkl

Feb 12, 2018
Did anyone recently get WES request on-hold due to WES was trying to get secondary verification done from Anna University?

I have sent and MCA transcripts to WES on May last week. On July 23 the status went to on-hold due to secondary verification pending.

Did anyone go through this scenario? Can you advise what you have done to get the secondary verification process complete from your end?

James234

Jul 26, 2019
Since last two days now, Wes said they have send a message that they have send my transcript to my school email for verification I called my school they said they didn’t receive any email from Wes.
What should I do

Reactions: yine

James234

Jul 26, 2019
Am having dis same issue right I called my school they said that haven’t receive any message from Wes
Am so worried right now