+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES status "Received Documents Awaiting Verification"

sahil678

May 30, 2018
try to followup with WES. i heard the university has sent a mail about verification fee to WES. they need to give us clarity how to proceed further. call to tollfree number once
@yrssudheer - This is a valuable information.
I am not aware about verification fees. Can you please tell me what is this and how do I pay this?

yrssudheer

May 7, 2018
@yrssudheer - This is a valuable information.
I am not aware about verification fees. Can you please tell me what is this and how do I pay this?
Just call to WES customer care they might guide how to pay fee since my friend visited directly to university he paid in university only.

Im not aware how to pay through WES

Hiten85a

Mar 5, 2018
I too have received a notification from WES that my process is on hold as they have to re-verify from Panjab University, Chandigarh. Indeed the transcript was sent directly from the university.

Reason: WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution and is waiting for their response.

Instructions: Please allow time for your institution to respond. WES will proceed with your evaluation as soon as we hear from your institution.

"We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents.".

In most cases, the university will never take the pain to respond to these queries.This is like creating unnecessary trouble to people.

I don't know what to do now?
Hi Sahil, can you please tell procudure to get transcript from PU,and do they send transcript directly to WES.

sahil678

May 30, 2018
Want to know about Punjab University.
Pre-requisites
Get 2 copies of your degree and mark-sheets for which transcripts is needed.(colored preferred)
Get a copy of WES Form

1) Visit the Panjab University Admin block(google maps will help) and get a form from the counter located at the entrance (Note - There are 2 entrances - front and back)

2) Fill the form, go to the bank branch just besides admin block & pay the fees in cash/DD.
The fees is ₹500/- per document
Add ₹500 extra if you want the university to courier it directly.(I used this)

Else if you want to send post by yourself then you have to visit and collect the transcript on the mentioned date. (or anyone on your behalf can collect it). University also offers DHL courier if you collect it personally. (Costs approx 1000-1300)

3) The admin building access requires a pass which can be collected from a building opposite to the bank.

4) Once you have all this , go to Admin block 4th floor ( Room no 144)
Fill the WES Request Form with your reference number and attach it with your documents.
Submit your documents, they will verify and will give you an envelope to write shipping address(if opted shipping from university)

They have timeline of approx.21 days to prepare transcripts after which you can get a shipment tracking number(if opted shipping from university) by calling them.

Hope this helps.

navneet_0909

Jun 7, 2018
Hi,

Received the message on WES status. "Received Documents Awaiting Verification". Mail received from them states they sent it to University for verification.

Need clarity on this. As the document were sent by University, why do they want to verify again and will University respond to this and bear expense.

Nav
Hi,

After a long wait....ECA is done. Thanks to all who were part of this thread...it gave lot of insight as to how to proceed incase we see something of this sort....Thanks everyone.

imdsumit

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
India
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
Hi,

After a long wait....ECA is done. Thanks to all who were part of this thread...it gave lot of insight as to how to proceed incase we see something of this sort....Thanks everyone.
Hi Navneet, I am facing the same issue and my status is on hold since 8th August. I have not contacted either WES or PTU. In your case did you followed any steps to get evaluation done after status going to On hold ?

EmmaR

Dec 8, 2017
Hey Friends,

My status is also "On Hold", awaiting verification.
Has anyone followed-up with Delhi University? Any idea how they are dealing with this verification process?
I tried calling department which issued the transcript but they are not picking up the phone and I am not in Delhi.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

baldeep123

Sep 11, 2018
GNDU- Status On Hold (Varification)
Hi Everyone, I am facing the same problem - The status is on “Hold” and wes sent varification to my University i.e. Guru Nanak Dev University in my case. Just wanted to ask if anyone face the same problem with this university?

savinalini

Nov 3, 2018
I too have received a notification from WES that my process is on hold as they have to re-verify from Panjab University, Chandigarh. Indeed the transcript was sent directly from the university.

Reason: WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution and is waiting for their response.

Instructions: Please allow time for your institution to respond. WES will proceed with your evaluation as soon as we hear from your institution.

In most cases, the university will never take the pain to respond to these queries.This is like creating unnecessary trouble to people.

I don't know what to do now?
Hi Sahil ,
i got the same status from WES :
Received Documents Awaiting Verification
I did MBA from Panjab university.
Did u get your documents evaluated.
what should i do now, please guide me

savinalini

Nov 3, 2018
hey,

Anyone who was able to go through this process, and got his or her documents evaluated from WES. Plz share procedure followed with Panjab university to send re-verification response.

jagjeetkkr

Sep 24, 2018
Hi All,

So I received my results today. After all the delay I am happy to get my results.

So I will repeat the steps I followed -

1. Inform your university (registrar or exams Dept.) that an email has been sent by Wes regarding verification.
2. Call and Confirm with them after few days if they have replied. (Univerisity can verify over email as well as it was done in my case. Getting a written reply and posting may take additional time.)
3. Once the above step is done, contact Wes and request them to check their email and update your profile.
4. If Wes says they have not received, contact university again.
In my case this happened but a day after I received this response from Wes, they had updated my profile to 'evaluation under process' . So I am not sure who was delaying the process.
5. Be patient, I know it's hard and a nail biting process. But if it worked for me it might work for you as well.

Good Luck to all of you

Regards,
Megha
how long they took to update the status once university responded back to the verification email?

cool_vinay3

Nov 5, 2018
Hi,

Received the message on WES status. "Received Documents Awaiting Verification". Mail received from them states they sent it to University for verification.

Need clarity on this. As the document were sent by University, why do they want to verify again and will University respond to this and bear expense.

Nav
HI Navneet,

As per your status "Received Documents Awaiting Verification". This is the new procedure which has been initiated this year itself. However in order to avoid fake documents or any other malpractice WES has introduce new procedure, in which WES will send an email to respective universities to confirm the originality of your documents. Once Universities respond back on same email your verification will be completed. But Universities will assess the charges for this services, please do contact your university and make payment via DD(Demand Draft) and after that it will take 15 working days to send your report to home address.

Please revert back for further clarification.

Regards
vinay kumar

jagjeetkkr

Sep 24, 2018
HI Navneet,

As per your status "Received Documents Awaiting Verification". This is the new procedure which has been initiated this year itself. However in order to avoid fake documents or any other malpractice WES has introduce new procedure, in which WES will send an email to respective universities to confirm the originality of your documents. Once Universities respond back on same email your verification will be completed. But Universities will assess the charges for this services, please do contact your university and make payment via DD(Demand Draft) and after that it will take 15 working days to send your report to home address.

Please revert back for further clarification.

Regards
vinay kumar
Hi Vinay,

My university has responded back to the WES verification email last week. However, status is still showing as on hold. How long would they take to update the status?