+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES status "Received Documents Awaiting Verification"

navneet_0909

Jun 7, 2018
Hi,

Received the message on WES status. "Received Documents Awaiting Verification". Mail received from them states they sent it to University for verification.

Need clarity on this. As the document were sent by University, why do they want to verify again and will University respond to this and bear expense.

Nav

megha009

Jun 11, 2018
Hi Nav,

I have received the same response "Received Documents Awaiting Verification" and the seven weeks time duration is worrying.
All I heard from my consultant is that this is new and several people have been receiving this email who belong from diff. Unis. And as you may have googled as well not many people have dealt with this.

So what I could ascertain is this a new procedure and its indeed worrisome as it was task to receive transcripts in the first place.
Waiting to hear some positive responses from people. And hoping it gets done soon.

Good luck to you !

And keep us updated, I will too..

Megha

navneet_0909

Jun 7, 2018
Hi,

Checked with PTU today, got the information that they are getting the request for verification of Transcript from last couple of months & they do revert on the same. Checked if they have received the request by WES as of today, but no luck.

Still waiting for verification request to be received by PTU. Asked me to call after 5 - 6 days.

Will keep posting!!!

Nav

megha009

Jun 11, 2018
Alright, thanks for the update.
I will try contacting my University as well.

Hoping all this gets over soon.

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
It has been almost 13 days after my status changed to "Received Documents Awaiting Verification". But still my college claims they have not received any such request from WES. Any suggestions to take it forward?

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
Hi,

I too have received a mail stating "Received Documents Awaiting Verification" again.

I had received a similar mail previoulsy about 20 days ago & I addressed the same, approached & checked with the university. The university mentioned that they reverted on the Verification notification of mine last week . They did revert as my account status was updated to "Received documents". But it seems that again they put my file "On Hold" & it states that "We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents."

There is no clarity as to what is to be addressed & which document is to be verified & how is "Verification" defined. If the university is to resend on mail all the documents from there end & write some explanation in the mail along with the docs or just a mail response with explanation will do.

In case, anyone gets any clarity on this would really be great if someone can aling rest of us facing this issue. If I get through the same will update the process here.

Thanks,
A

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Hi,

Checked with PTU today, got the information that they are getting the request for verification of Transcript from last couple of months & they do revert on the same. Checked if they have received the request by WES as of today, but no luck.

Still waiting for verification request to be received by PTU. Asked me to call after 5 - 6 days.

Will keep posting!!!

Nav
Hi Did you receive any update?

megha009

Jun 11, 2018
It has been almost 13 days after my status changed to "Received Documents Awaiting Verification". But still my college claims they have not received any such request from WES. Any suggestions to take it forward?
Keep calling your college (registrar or exams dept.) the department which has released your transcript. This seems like the only way.

Reactions: jinssbox

megha009

Jun 11, 2018
Hi,

I too have received a mail stating "Received Documents Awaiting Verification" again.

I had received a similar mail previoulsy about 20 days ago & I addressed the same, approached & checked with the university. The university mentioned that they reverted on the Verification notification of mine last week . They did revert as my account status was updated to "Received documents". But it seems that again they put my file "On Hold" & it states that "We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents."

There is no clarity as to what is to be addressed & which document is to be verified & how is "Verification" defined. If the university is to resend on mail all the documents from there end & write some explanation in the mail along with the docs or just a mail response with explanation will do.

In case, anyone gets any clarity on this would really be great if someone can aling rest of us facing this issue. If I get through the same will update the process here.

Thanks,
A
Contact your university again and check with them if they have received another email.
All I got to know from my University is that they are conversing over email.
So try reaching out to your Uni again.

Do let us know how it goes.

Good luck!

Reactions: ashu_h_89

navneet_0909

Jun 7, 2018
Hi Did you receive any update?
Hi,

Checked with WES, infor received is that mail has been sent to Registrar office for verification & mail went through.

Called PTU certification section, they said mail will be reverted as soon as possible. No trun around time given for revert.

Still following up on the same.

Regards,
Nav

megha009

Jun 11, 2018
Hi,

Checked with WES, infor received is that mail has been sent to Registrar office for verification & mail went through.

Called PTU certification section, they said mail will be reverted as soon as possible. No trun around time given for revert.

Still following up on the same.

Regards,
Nav
Hi Nav,

How did you contact WES by phone or did you drop a message on WES website?

megha009

Jun 11, 2018
Hi All,

Any updates?

I was told by my university that they replied to the verification mail. However, WES mailed me that they haven't received any such confirmation.

Any thoughts?? I have asked my university to send again. But they seem to be adamant that they have replied.

Please share your experiences.

ashu_h_89

Jun 20, 2018
Contact your university again and check with them if they have received another email.
All I got to know from my University is that they are conversing over email.
So try reaching out to your Uni again.

Do let us know how it goes.

Good luck!

Hey,

I tried reaching the university & they shared another letter with me. They do not refer the e-mails, the student has to visit the university for the verification & follow up on the same. They gave me a written response in a sealed & stamped envelope. Now I'm waiting for WES revert on the same.