+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Timeline 2020

Igor_K

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
The first scan I uploaded was just a picture I took from my camera but then next time, I properly scanned my diploma. So even if they reject the first scan, hopefully, they will accept the second one.
Funny enough, I did the same. I uploaded the pictures I took first, then after a while, I uploaded the scans.
I do not understand how it could be a reason for rejection. Technically we are not obliget to upload anything, at least in my case. My documents requrements are original transcript, a phisical copy of certificat and translation which I sent to WES. So uploades that I made are just to support them and to safe some time for their team.

U3691kamaka

Aug 11, 2020
Please, am new here and I need help. Am finding it difficult to make payment to WES. I was informed by the bank that the western union is unavailable currently and I don't have a credit card. How else can I make payment please, any other means?

Furri.6

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
India
Please, am new here and I need help. Am finding it difficult to make payment to WES. I was informed by the bank that the western union is unavailable currently and I don't have a credit card. How else can I make payment please, any other means?
Unfortunately, those are the only options!

Furri.6

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
India
Hi guys, just got my WES Completed. Here is my timeline :

Account created 8/5/2020

Requested university to share digital transcripts on online platform myeQuals on 8/5/2020

Shared documents through myeQuals to wes on 8/6/2020

Documents received by wes 8/6/2020

All documents were reviewed and accepted.
Updated 8/6/2020

The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 9/2/2020

Wes Completed and Pdf available for download : 8/11/2020

Reactions: sara_H_JDT

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Probably just borrow the card from someone.

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Hi guys, just got my WES Completed. Here is my timeline :

Account created 8/5/2020

Requested university to share digital transcripts on online platform myeQuals on 8/5/2020

Shared documents through myeQuals to wes on 8/6/2020

Documents received by wes 8/6/2020

All documents were reviewed and accepted.
Updated 8/6/2020

The estimated completion date of your evaluation is 9/2/2020

Wes Completed and Pdf available for download : 8/11/2020

Congratulations. Happy for you. I wish my university could send them e-transcripts too.

Sukhvir.Singh

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
I am wondering , what are the differences between E method and this
They response it within 3 days
And courier method 1.5 month and much more annoying
I hope . But this is for my wife . Mine one is still saying you don’t required to do anything we are processing your documents. Last updated on friday 7th August

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Use from payment agency exchanger like

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Now I am checking time is 3:23 PM UTC
Still same as before
We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Status last updated: 8/10/2020

Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time.