+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Timeline 2020

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
@ashu2111
You called them and they inform you for getting result of the next step you have to wait till 28th of this month!!! So it is meant more than 2 weeks later ! Did you ask for what reason it takes too long?
From my side I think that , they will give the last final result at one time ,later without any updates,maybe there won't be any upcoming update(s) , yet they'll give by end of this month probably
Yes. But I can't ask why it would take so long. Maybe they're just giving the maximum timeline. But as I said, I will keep everyone updated so that's why I told you and Lulu.

Reactions: sara_H_JDT

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
And Yes mostly they are telling long date for decline expectation , I agree with you !
But , how I can express my concern , this us not really correct :( not
Because of having and carrying stress of acceptance make our life really disturbance , at least me
WES don't care. Just try to relax and wait I guess. I know it sucks but hopefully it won't take as long as 28th. They're just giving the maximum timeline in my opinion.

Reactions: sara_H_JDT

Igor_K

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
@ashu2111 They will acknowledge the docs this week, I think even tommorow. People share their umelines here and it always takes 2-3 days from recieving to acceptance. I think you just got a hold of a lazy representative. Look at this thread: everyone says that WES rakes ages while keeping the docs ON HOLD but once they are IN PROGRESS everything is a matter of days.
EDIT: Besides. we are their backlog. They aim to clear it as quickly as possible.

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
@ashu2111 They will acknowledge the docs this week, I think even tommorow. People share their umelines here and it always takes 2-3 days from recieving to acceptance. I think you just got a hold of a lazy representative. Look at this thread: everyone says that WES rakes ages while keeping the docs ON HOLD but once they are IN PROGRESS everything is a matter of days.
EDIT: Besides. we are their backlog. They aim to clear it as quickly as possible.
Good
Thanks

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Yes, I hope so too! I think they're giving the maximum limit. Let's cross our fingers for the best.

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
I've heard this news several times from month of august everything back to the normal situation (WES) as before